news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #61
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wasnt necessarily directed at you but that's not my point, as an African who knows the ins and outs of what my fellow people go through, I'd suggest you take some of their stories with a grain of salt, some of them exaggerate their experiences to get pity out of gullible Americans who think everyone in African is from a war ridden poor shithole, some actually come here from lavish lives than most Americans and come and play the victim so that Americans can always make exceptions for them when they are in need and GIVE them opportunities out of pity etc, now be clear, some Africans ARE from the struggle, deep struggles but those who are rarely tell people in their workplaces what their experiences etc..I know Liberian child soldiers personally who want nothing to do with memories of slaughter and famine they had to live through to get here, they would rather just grind, work hard and feed their families and live in peace , there's a lot about we Africans people need to stop being naive about, we are born hustlers and we know the American thirst for being the captain superman in every situation and trust me when I tell you..a smart African will play that to their advantage..don't believe every sob story you hear...I'm sure TSA can agree with me on that one lol, some Africans will tell u they are child soldiers, when they are really middle aged men trying to fuck with your feels, take it from an African

Now enter my point, the average African American man today doesn't see things like tectrus right now..I would know this..I spend days trying to convince a lot of my African Americans friends that you can make it without being a rapper or a footballer or a drug dealer, very few brothers actually see the big picture and want to take the "realistic" route, the reason why I defend guys like tectrus MOA or even Charles ones is their state of mind in terms of goals and foresight for the future, their state of mind in terms of society as a whole and their general perception of it, most brothers take things for granted, they do no analyze situations, they do not reflect, they do not utilize hope and channel the strength of their potential, most brothers in tectrus situation or where he lives right now cave in, they give up and become the statistic that soils how society views them, if a dude doesn't make it as a rapper or footballer or doesn't sell much weed, then his life becomes worthless automatically, he then opts to selling with numerous women, kicking it alld Ay and generally not becoming shit, let me further add on that those incentives you speak off can only take you so far, people do not really do the math when it comes to social services like welfare etc, that free cheese you think they get is nothing, it can barely sustain a grow man with the needs of an adult, it's chump change and it's an invisible noose thrown out there to bait lazy brothers who don't wanna do shit..it is exactly why a lot of minorities aren't living to their fullest potential, they think it's free money when it's really a jail cell , to add on..there are conditions you have to abide by to use such incentives, those conditions in the long run do affect future endevours and whatnots, infact they restrict possibilities, hence why I respect anyone who doesn't utilize such shortcuts and tries to find an answer through hard work and their own potential, it's also a learning process about life in a way, it's easy to apply for government granted incentives, but it's hard maintaining a successful life away from them because whether u like it or not, they are like a history people will probe to determine your journey ahead so to me, any brother who u derstands that there is more out there, there is hope, even in the hood, I show respect to because most don't think that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Im sure you directed that me, but i will tell you that I'd trade the experiences i endured which spanned two decades with Moa any day. Any fucking day.

And lets be honest, his struggle is definitely pretty bad but is also seen as mediocre in the grand scheme of things, even coming from a shithole like Detroit. I cannot listen to delusional Ppl in this country cry about how bad they have it when all of their basic requirements for survival and then some is covered, not to mention multiple safety nets like welfare, shelters, and outreach programs.

Ive worked with africans and others from around the planet who've seen their parents slaughtered and sisters raped before their eyes at a young age and are supposed to somehow "adjust or conform" to US culture while maintaining their mental health & well being.

I cant even begin to read whatever TSA wrote because it looks like a soulcontroller post, ans his view on the world is extremely naive, slanted & localized to like a single nebraskan zip code. Lol smh

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:12 PM   #62
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

That is a good point about about some of these guys who really get into character about their invisible plight. For the ppl who can't discern the real vs the fake, will be taken advantage of hand over fist through out life. Sucks to be them.

Also there is so much misinformation and myths about the current state of africa in the minds of Americans, that its almost comical when hearing their take.

And my only question is.. Should i ever trust a single word of the Sudanese? They are a distinct flavor of obnoxious. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #63
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
That is a good point about about some of these guys who really get into character about their invisible plight. For the ppl who can't discern the real vs the fake, will be taken advantage of hand over fist through out life. Sucks to be them.

Also there is so much misinformation and myths about the current state of africa in the minds of Americans, that its almost comical when hearing their take.

And my only question is.. Should i ever trust a single word of the Sudanese? They are a distinct flavor of obnoxious. LOL
The Sudanese are an iffy dicy situation..I do know there's a dire situation out there,however a Sudanese person living in America would be a questionable case because unlike somalians..they aren't being migrated here by America so it would take a somewhat wealthy sudanese person to travel here or to even be able to afford an air ticket to come out here but then again,I won't pretend to know all the dynamics of their situation so they could be real about their situation, all I'm saying fam is..be careful with some of these folks..not just we Africans but most 3rd worlders are here with an agenda..most Americans think they are here to settle and live the dream..lol one of the biggest misconceptions...dudes hustle and they out..for most part...

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #64
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I just wanna hear more about everyone's soft, lotioned hands and how tough it gets when they might have to punch buttons at one of those mall kiosks for a potential job selling smart phones.

Please tell me more about how & when you were down and out like i was 7 yrs ago, and took up demolition / pipe fitting to pay the bills.

Actually how about...

You just admit you are soft, coddled and dont understand a hard days work and live in a first world country.

If you fail in a 1st world country, you should probably be put down at a local vet. You bring nothing to the table for our civilization - except for estrogen and beta male rants. Only the mentally ill and disabled get a pass.

Again, I tried to find ANYTHING at that time. I could only find certain jobs, Robbie. And another thing, all of this soft hand shit is all bullshit. As a kid to my very young adult years, I've probably had more hard working jobs than some people because I had too!

You only see things from your prespective, but have you actually experienced real long-term homelessness and real hardships?

I didn't make this thread for my own benefit, I did it to share my experiences and let others know that if they're enduring the samething, things will get better with hard work. Yes, this IS America where opportunities are limitless but not everyone is the same. Not everyone has a fair shot in life, not everyone can rise out of bullshit and make something of themselves, not everyone is "great".
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #65
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Dont worry im just messing w/ you about your about your hands. Im sure they are weathered & rough like a lobsterman's

The most puzzling piece is how do you not have a single friend, cousin or acquaintance to fall back on? That I find bizarre, unless you replaced them with pet rocks?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #66
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Dont worry im just messing w/ you about your about your hands. Im sure they are weathered & rough like a lobsterman's

The most puzzling piece is how do you not have a single friend, cousin or acquaintance to fall back on? That I find bizarre, unless you replaced them with pet rocks?

I really don't have a family (just my brother and sister). I have relatives. There's a big difference.

As for the friend thing, I stated that I had friends but none of them had a place of their own at that time. It's a pretty long story but when someone knows that you're in trouble, people tend to disappear.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #67
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #68
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #69
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Im sure you directed that me, but i will tell you that I'd trade the experiences i endured which spanned two decades with Moa any day. Any fucking day.
lol what exactly did u experience
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #70
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
lol what exactly did u experience
That will be left up to your imagination for now, mr. Secondary.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #71
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's usually the quiet ones that are the deepest.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #72
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

And lets be honest, his struggle is definitely pretty bad but is also seen as mediocre in the grand scheme of things, even coming from a shithole like Detroit. I cannot listen to delusional Ppl in this country cry about how bad they have it when all of their basic requirements for survival and then some is covered, not to mention multiple safety nets like welfare, shelters, and outreach programs.

Ive worked with africans and others from around the planet who've seen their parents slaughtered and sisters raped before their eyes at a young age and are supposed to somehow "adjust or conform" to US culture while maintaining their mental health & well being.

I cant even begin to read whatever TSA wrote because it looks like a soulcontroller post, ans his view on the world is extremely naive, slanted & localized to like a single nebraskan zip code. Lol smh
hahaha

how is saying that it's difficult to live with finishing college and ending up homeless a slant? He has no support system, lives in a shithole with high unemployement, and though there's assistance out there i couldn't cope with finishing college just to collect government checks and live in a homeless shelter.

I think you're ignoring the human aspect to it. Your answers and solutions are rational and on paper make sense but if you finish college, end up homeless and start collecting government checks, it's extremely difficult to have the spirit needed to go about daily life, let a lone excel at anything to the extent that you can change your fortune.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #73
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I really don't have a family (just my brother and sister). I have relatives. There's a big difference.

As for the friend thing, I stated that I had friends but none of them had a place of their own at that time. It's a pretty long story but when someone knows that you're in trouble, people tend to disappear.
true story lol. I got in a car accident this year and was completely immobile.

Getting something as simple as a ride somewhere from people that you have been good to, live in your apartment complex, work with you, even offering to pay them money was an uphill fight that i had to just give up.

I couldn't imagine having to ask them for shelter. I had to get out of it by buying a bike, learning how the bus system here (which sucks) works, and walking a lot more and i'm really grateful for that time in my life, but nothing was done by thinking people help people, they don't.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #74
EAGLE EYE

lol i cant write any more serious replies in this thread because of that photoshop

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #75
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
It's usually the quiet ones that are the deepest.

Quote:
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote