news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #61
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like 3/4 of the album very much, but Section.80 was even better IMO. Kendrick is not a lyricist, but he is a storyteller and a pretty good songmaker. GKMD is a gem for the mainstream....

When I'll want Roc Marciano, I'll listen to Marc. Eminem? I'll listen to Slim. When I'll want a hardcore lyricist, I'll listen to Apathy (doing that right now)... who needs thought provoking lyrics all the time? Most of the time those 'deep rappers' are only bullshitting dipshits.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #62
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

I can't take an artist who makes songs about swimming pools full of liquor seriously. This kid is supposed to introspective, or be the next Nas? He sounds like a self-absorbed asshole that pop fans would bump to feel good about themselves.

This is introspective:

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #63
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

the point of writing is to share your experience with people. you don't think so?

i'm not even sure on what level you think those songs are different.

that nas songs not introspective, nas never did that shit.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 12-30-2012 at 10:08 AM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #64
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

^ On point
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #65
ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

swimming pools is a club song anyway.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #66
money4life
SLIMEY SAVAGE

money4life shaolin monk

Subpar album
money4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #67
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

"What does it take to realize, Satan's alive, he whispers
And any chance he get, he can take niggas
He comes in all shapes and sizes, his best disguise is
When he stand beside us, but God is inside us, within me
You are your worst enemy, my mom's words echo in my head
And if I let go I'm dead
Each step that my daughter takes motivates my spirit
An out of body experience, so now I feel it
Looking at my blessings, the bullets, that missed me could of hit me
Them court cases could of put me in the penitentiary
I never hate, that's just wasted energy
The past is gone, the present's a gift, so what's the mystery?
The future, and time only reveals, what fear is
False expectations, appearing real
We only human, love thy neighbor, so I was told
And I will til permanently, my eyes are closed".

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #68
ShaDynasty

Yeah okay thats one verse and the song as a whole is wack.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #69
money4life
SLIMEY SAVAGE

money4life shaolin monk

[QUOTE=DR. NICK RIVIERA;2293175]I like 3/4 of the album very much, but Section.80 was even better IMO. Kendrick is not a lyricist, but he is a storyteller and a pretty good songmaker. GKMD is a gem for the mainstream....

This Kid ain't a good storyteller. Please go Listen to Ali Vegas - Moon Out from his new mixtape Book OF Ali. The best storytellin I've heard since the early days of Nas. You cant be a great storyteller if your verses are boring, just an average one.
money4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #70
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

GKMC >>> your favorite underground rapper's best album

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:16 PM   #71
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I listened to Ali, but he bores me. Kendrick doesn't.

Plus Ali has nothing on Ras Kass, Shad, K-Rino, OneBeLo as far lyricism goes. So I don't care for him.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #72
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

here's him explaining the first verse on Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #73
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

Ab-Soul>
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:44 PM   #74
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

this is top 5 of 2012
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:42 AM   #75
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensō View Post
Ab-Soul>
he dropped a gem too, it's funny how most of the Wucorp is so retarded that they literally can't stand newcomers