news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #16
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in regards to obvious fear mongering in thread title, in regards to teh date, manifest peace and love,. create teh change,.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:01 AM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
lol, the irony of wu corps resident cum guzzler posting that!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:23 AM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol one day left before the gates of hell open up.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:27 AM   #19
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what gates of hell??

lol, teh mayans dont know what gates of hell your on about? :P

i know your playing styles.. i know u know the reals!

finally the bbc has caught on as well

Mayan doomsday prophecy 'a big misunderstanding'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-20795283

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #20
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
lol, the irony of wu corps resident cum guzzler posting that!
????

guess thats why u fail so much at everything.. your own tinted beliefs change truth.

i never stated what u implied there.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/690/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 12-20-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #21
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol gotta have a laugh, we could all be dead or mind fucked by annonymous tomorow!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i'd rather get eaten by a lesbian.
me and lesbians have allot in common

Quote:
> walks into thread
> looks at topic title

you don't look where you're walking

Quote:
in regards to obvious fear mongering in thread title, in regards to teh date, manifest peace and love,. create teh change,.

don't try to hippy up my butt sex thread

Quote:
what gates of hell??

lol, teh mayans dont know what gates of hell your on about? :P

i know your playing styles.. i know u know the rkhlhally the bbc has caught on as well

Mayan doomsday prophecy 'a big misunderstanding'
don't turn my butt sex thread into a 5 hour lecture about things you think are true

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-20-2012 at 07:21 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #23
soul controller
Yammich maeker

yeah sorry, ill leave this thread to you and things that you think are true.. like the end of the world? (while i go for what the mayan philosophy actually says.. so no. its NOT my theory..) i thought you was on a higher level than sheited floortile..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 12-20-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
yeah sorry, ill leave this thread to you and things that you think are true..
lol - come back here and discuss heavy butt sex habits with us - the only thing I think is true is heavy butt sex - everything else is a hologram

Quote:
like the end of the world? (while i go for what the mayan philosophy actually says.. so no. its NOT my theory..)
I Believe In the beginning of the world

Quote:
i thoughts you was on a higher level than sheited floortile..
lol why on hell would you think that bullshit?

I'm smelling things right now and my sox are slowly coming off

are you in rush to go make do do?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-20-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Monogomous ass eating...I'm in!

Nothing like penetrating the ass in missionary position. That way I can finger the pussy too.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #26
soul controller
Yammich maeker

le best sex in teh world

cock blockers ->

more sexy shit @ http://www.androidjones.com

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #27
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
First decent link I've saw you post since I've been here lol
Old 12-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #28
soul controller
Yammich maeker

cos its to do with being entertained??

dopest video on gun control

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

your new name is spam machine
Old 12-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #30
soul controller
Yammich maeker

??

as opposed to 'a bumping topics from ktl that are 7 years old that no one replied to...' bot

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 12-20-2012 at 12:36 PM.