news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 11-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury
Default Ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA2cZ...ature=youtu.be
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

fuckin naaastyyyy

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the beat at 2:15 OMG monstrous!!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 11-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
LORD_BEATJITZU
Banned

LORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of furyLORD_BEATJITZU fist of fury

give thanks fam...when u gonna jump on a track...

Brother,I would destroy the first and second beats, send both to my email and I will feature them on my up coming solo album...please

Skampoepcp@hotmail.com
It be an honor no doubt

Last edited by SKAMPOE; 12-01-2012 at 11:00 AM.
LORD_BEATJITZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea that 2nd beat is crazy

ps i want a d/l so i can hear this in the car lol

Last edited by 100pr00f; 11-30-2012 at 11:40 PM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #6
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(By the way, if anyone is looking for legit, historically accurate Ninja on film, check out the Shinobi no Mono series; the first four are available on Amazon as a box set—last I checked.)

And of all the samples you could have used, you picked a real gem: it WAS indeed an ancient Chinese skill, before being exported to Japan.

Much respect on this king!

*posts to FB and adds to YouTube favorites*
Empirical Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smoove shit man props
Old 12-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD_BEATJITZU View Post
give thanks fam...when u gonna jump on a track...

Brother,I would destroy the first and second beats, send both to my email and I will feature them on my up coming solo album...please

Skampoepcp@hotmail.com
It be an honor no doubt
oops, I kinda edited your post with my comment lol

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

GRIMEY! hevay beatz lord,
peace
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #10
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Dope beats yo peace
Old 12-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #11
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Siick Beats as always and yep that 2nd beat is off da meters
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #12
BEELZEBUB

BEELZEBUB grasshopper

you got some dope beats
BEELZEBUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #13
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

SPB madness!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

da godz tremble

dope tape fam.

cpuld i get a download link possibly/ i dont see one anywhere and i wanna add it to the collection. i have every other beatjitszu tape

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I murked 2 beats from this tape, fuckin sickness

For the GenChat pervs