news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #31
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

waka is dope, but only good rapper to come out in the last like 15 years is action bronson

make a song with him i know ghostface is
Old 12-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #32
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People keep bringing up bieber like that collabo didn't anything for Rae, it made no fucking impact ..the preteen cows did no flock to him neither did any wu fans give a shit..the same will happen with this collabo..now run along to hell the rest of u

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #33
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
People keep bringing up bieber like that collabo didn't anything for Rae, it made no fucking impact ..the preteen cows did no flock to him neither did any wu fans give a shit..the same will happen with this collabo..now run along to hell the rest of u

Co-sign, no need to go on and on abt it
Old 12-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #34
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
just wanted to come in this thread to say that 'im tryna bring the sexy back like timberland and timberlake' is one of the best bars any general has spit in about a decade
lol always loved that line, never understood the mockery it got here... wait... never mind lol

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #35
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

Rae has already collabed with 2 Chains so this is certainly no worse. As long as it's not on Rae's album I'm good.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #36
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
Rae has already collabed with 2 Chains so this is certainly no worse. As long as it's not on Rae's album I'm good.
This is how I feel. It's cool that he works with different people, but I don't want trash like Waka Floka on a Rae LP.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #37
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
This is how I feel. It's cool that he works with different people, but I don't want trash like Waka Floka on a Rae LP.
co-sign.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #38
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Co sign everybody in the thread.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #39
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
Co sign everybody in the thread.
co-sign.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:00 AM   #40
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

I'll wait to hear the song before I judge it.

Rae can collaborate with whoever he wants, as long as the music is good.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote