news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default ((WINTER OF CARNAGE)) FREEdownload

http://www.mediafire.com/?513ez9qnb8xaulk
peace to MAX MANTIS, ICABOD CHANG & JIGSAW for additional emceeing
and to the BEAT MAKERS
ya inspired me to CREATE!
PEACE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this the hardest ALBUM to drop this year

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NO disrespect, but Skamp, if ya wanna be relevant in rap, you need to get with the times. Your style of rap is 90's and I don't know of much peeps checkin for that. It has been done. Start rhymin like these yung cats out there and have beats like theirs.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thank you SKAMPOE KLAWS
Old 12-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
NO disrespect, but Skamp, if ya wanna be relevant in rap, you need to get with the times. Your style of rap is 90's and I don't know of much peeps checkin for that. It has been done. Start rhymin like these yung cats out there and have beats like theirs.
thats the thing tho, my last album ''titled DA MIXTAPE'' was entirely
''NEW AGE'' type beats with raw spittin, not only that but i made a video for every song on the album...

INCASE U MISSED IT

http://www.mediafire.com/?3w8e9ew9ymh31hf
ALBUM DOWNLOAD LINK^

VIDEOS!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, I remember when you made that thread and I've checked it out and I like 'Nutrition' the most. Ok, you used the new age rap beats, but the lyrical style should also change, imo. Try a lyrical change and see what happens.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 12-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think we need to get back to the 90s. this new shit aint all that. skampoe for prez 2016
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Yes, I remember when you made that thread and I've checked it out and I like 'Nutrition' the most. Ok, you used the new age rap beats, but the lyrical style should also change, imo. Try a lyrical change and see what happens.
fuck thaaaat
thats like selling out imo
changing ya whole steez to appeal to this wak ass generation? FUCK THAT
i aint selling my tunes or making it for no body but my CAR!
fuck that

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

OK.

Understood.

Quote:

Old 12-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Peace bro
Merry Christmas and a happy holidays to you and yours

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

Same to you and your fam.

Quote:

Old 12-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It think this is career suicide and retarded. Skampoe will never be liked by the mainstream because he's weird as fuck in a way they don't get, and it's simply not him.

Honestly, i think he's on the path to big things if he keeps doing exactly what he's doing. Ppl are turned off the 'real hip hop' a lot of the time because of poor work ethic and nothing else. How many times has poor work ethic and inconsistency pissed us off about wutang? These guys drop 1 song every three years.

Skampoe needs to be unappologetically skampoe. People like people they don't want to like if that person proves themselves unwilling to change for them. They then change for that person.

Skampo3 should try to get his shit on WSHH really hard, get a bunch of haters, and personally diss them on video one by one or spit a freestyle about them or some skampoe shit. Idk how much it costs to get that type of promo but after being on there once or twice youtube will surfice.

skampoe is more new aged than a lot of new age rappers. he's just under exposed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i think we need to get back to the 90s. this new shit aint all that. skampoe for prez 2016
yeah, everyones tired of the 'new shit', and with how fickle people are now they're currently looking for the next gimmick to dickride. the iron is hot.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:42 AM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it cost me $1500 per video to be featured on WSHH homepage and that was with the hook up but the returns were massive. i did it 3 times. like 30k views in an hour.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

30k ? Wow

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I never ever visit wshh
Im gonna go there n see what's good

For the GenChat pervs