news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-07-2005, 05:15 PM   #166
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: worst sexual incounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
if your not eatin ya girl your not gettin the most out of her.
you lick a girl down right she'll damn near do anything you ask her to do
inside and outside the bedroom.
^the truth.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:16 PM   #167
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
if your not eatin ya girl your not gettin the most out of her.
you lick a girl down right she'll damn near do anything you ask her to do
inside and outside the bedroom. But you kinda young still so you got room to grown B.
I don't know about that......I have never been "sprung" before.

Old 07-07-2005, 05:46 PM   #168
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

man i was trying to fuck my girlfriend and my friend came over to her house and we was naked on the bed then the fuck says can i watch and i said leave you fuck and he says oh its cool ill just go under the bed....what the fuck is that. he'll go under the bed, i mean fuck. and now whenver i see him i sock him in his fat ethi tits. fuck fuck fuck.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:53 PM   #169
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

LOL suuuuuuuuure, aren't you 13? then again, I started dabbin in this shit when I was 14....but yeah lol i woulda beat the shit outta him and kicked him out

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 07-07-2005, 09:51 PM   #170
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I was expecting many funny stories but all I hear is stupid pointless arguing. Fuckers.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:11 AM   #171
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

In all seriousness Check, you don't look or seem like the type of guy who ever beat anything besides his dick. Fermez-vous.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:37 AM   #172
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Me, my friend Casey, this girl Audrey and this girl Danielle were all shitfaced chillin' in his room, just relaxing. Apparently Casey paid this girl Audrey to dike out with the other girl to get her hot to fuck him. Well, Audrey leave and the other girl asks us if we want to tag team her. So, I'm hittin' from behind while he's trying to get dome. She turns around and climbs on top of my and starts fucking me, leaving my friend just sort of sitting there. Well, we were going good for about 20 minutes and then his Dad busts in the room and starts tweaking sac. We get kicked out, still drunk as hell and we end up sleeping in the woods. The girl was passed out on top of me and me and my boy are talking about the situation when the drunk bitch pisses in her sleep and now I'm soaked in piss. So, my friend spent money for nothing but trouble and I get pissed on. It's was fucking horrible.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:12 AM   #173
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol How would you know Skale? You never met me before. Go watch an Expos game.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:30 AM   #174
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

insert picture of generic nonthreatening bearded white guy here
Old 07-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #175
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

TO CHARGIN SOLDIER

i knew ud say some stupid shit like dat

theres no point arguein wit a breh hu tinks hes always right n dont except any1 elses views or points

so fuk it

Bless ,1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Old 07-08-2005, 12:42 PM   #176
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69
Me, my friend Casey, this girl Audrey and this girl Danielle were all shitfaced chillin' in his room, just relaxing. Apparently Casey paid this girl Audrey to dike out with the other girl to get her hot to fuck him. Well, Audrey leave and the other girl asks us if we want to tag team her. So, I'm hittin' from behind while he's trying to get dome. She turns around and climbs on top of my and starts fucking me, leaving my friend just sort of sitting there. Well, we were going good for about 20 minutes and then his Dad busts in the room and starts tweaking sac. We get kicked out, still drunk as hell and we end up sleeping in the woods. The girl was passed out on top of me and me and my boy are talking about the situation when the drunk bitch pisses in her sleep and now I'm soaked in piss. So, my friend spent money for nothing but trouble and I get pissed on. It's was fucking horrible.
hahahhahaha wow amazing story

Old 07-08-2005, 02:00 PM   #177
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Skale, when did I have a beard? lol
Old 07-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #178
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
TO CHARGIN SOLDIER

i knew ud say some stupid shit like dat

theres no point arguein wit a breh hu tinks hes always right n dont except any1 elses views or points

so fuk it

Bless ,1
I knew you'd see it my way
Old 07-08-2005, 03:51 PM   #179
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
insert picture of generic nonthreatening bearded white guy here

no wait, he looks pretty threatening
Old 07-08-2005, 04:03 PM   #180
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Skale, when did I have a beard? lol
so you are a nonthreatening white guy?