news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-27-2005, 02:02 AM   #46
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: worst sexual incounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
One time I was baby sitting this hot 10 year old girl... her parents would be home by 11:00 pm and the girl needed ot be in bed before 9 pm...

I was watching tv and she asked me something about her homework, some geographics asignment. I sat myself down next to her and explained it all and as I was explaining, she rested her hand on my thigh and slowly moved it up to my nearly fully erected penis which inflated like a ruppee on Dow Jones... nevermind that clever metaphor..

Next thing she was leaning her head into my neck and whispered in my ear.. to take her to bed, cause she was tired (it was past 10 already). I told her to go ahead and brush her teeth.. she insisted me to cary her upstairs. And so I did...After I laid her down in bed and fluffed her pillow.. she demanded a goodnightkiss. I quickly kissed her on the cheek and she looked at me and said is that what you call a goodnight kiss and french kissed me before I realized what I just did.

Then she told me I was a good kisser and I laughed. Then she sucked my penis and her parents came home and caught me pants down, literally. They were furious about not puting her in bed earlier.

Fin!
Now why would parents leave their 10 year old daughter who knows how to suck a penis with Jasper?
Old 06-27-2005, 02:05 AM   #47
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Ace the photographer usually wears three condoms with that hooker? lol
Hey you know how people are about safety here in Africa, Our next door neighbors have some high Aids infection statistics (Botswana, South Africa-Zim itself). But you just have to see the Botswana chicks?
Old 06-27-2005, 04:15 AM   #48
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne
Now why would parents leave their 10 year old daughter who knows how to suck a penis with Jasper?
The last part didn't actually happen. Sorry. Parents leave their 10 year olds with me because they trust me and they know I can resist the temptation of their slutty daughters flirting
Old 06-27-2005, 05:25 AM   #49
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

ROFLMFAO

i got put on an anti-social-behaviour-order for getting caught fukin some bitch outside

Fukin ridiculous

still, i got my nut so i dont care

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Old 06-27-2005, 06:08 AM   #50
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Worst sexual encounter??? Damn, I can rember that shit like it was yesterday, it was a fuckin' nightmare.

So there was this chick at my school and she liked to fool around with me whenever we could,during brake in the toilet,parking lot of the school you name it,but we were just playin u know how that goes.

So one day she goes with me to my place,went up to the room and we got it started....but shit man...I took of her bra and shit,unbuttoned her pants took it of then slowly took of her panties right....and what do I discover???? The biggest fuckin skid mark I ever saw, realy,I was like "Wooooowwww, no tnx,get out"....Fuck that shit was disgusting,imagine a nice piece of ass having a skid mark in her panties like that....
Old 06-27-2005, 08:39 AM   #51
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well me and my friend were chilling at this girls house....and she wanted to screw around with me so she go's into her bedroom....my friend gave me a condem...

so we get to kissing and licking....so about 5 mins past i go to the bathroom so i can put the condem on ......i didnt realy know how to put it on..it was so big.......( my first time)

so any ways ii get it on....and i walk out............she got off the bed and runs out of the room laffing im like what the fuck...................

so now i know what i did wrong...i had the condem on my shit and around one of my balls couse i thoght u cover up the whole thing.........

just amagin a dud comming out of the bathroom with one ball poping out of the condom

lol

it never happen to me .......i heard it befor from some one on here befor it crashed
Old 06-27-2005, 10:26 AM   #52
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
well me and my friend were chilling at this girls house....and she wanted to screw around with me so she go's into her bedroom....my friend gave me a condem...

so we get to kissing and licking....so about 5 mins past i go to the bathroom so i can put the condem on ......i didnt realy know how to put it on..it was so big.......( my first time)

so any ways ii get it on....and i walk out............she got off the bed and runs out of the room laffing im like what the fuck...................

so now i know what i did wrong...i had the condem on my shit and around one of my balls couse i thoght u cover up the whole thing.........

just amagin a dud comming out of the bathroom with one ball poping out of the condom

lol

it never happen to me .......i heard it befor from some one on here befor it crashed
Thats is class hahaha!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:05 AM   #53
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:

lol

hahhahahahahhahaha

Old 06-27-2005, 11:11 AM   #54
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:

lol

hahaha, n it did happen to u. U da man.

Old 06-27-2005, 01:53 PM   #55
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

Quote:

lol

I remember someone sayin that on the old forum aswell
that shit had me in stitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Worst sexual encounter??? Damn, I can rember that shit like it was yesterday, it was a fuckin' nightmare.

So there was this chick at my school and she liked to fool around with me whenever we could,during brake in the toilet,parking lot of the school you name it,but we were just playin u know how that goes.

So one day she goes with me to my place,went up to the room and we got it started....but shit man...I took of her bra and shit,unbuttoned her pants took it of then slowly took of her panties right....and what do I discover???? The biggest fuckin skid mark I ever saw, realy,I was like "Wooooowwww, no tnx,get out"....Fuck that shit was disgusting,imagine a nice piece of ass having a skid mark in her panties like that....
that shits DISGUSTIN

i would have gave a quik slap and let every1 at skool no that she got bowl problems

roflmfao

bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Old 06-28-2005, 04:47 AM   #56
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
The last part didn't actually happen. Sorry. Parents leave their 10 year olds with me because they trust me and they know I can resist the temptation of their slutty daughters flirting
That's alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
Old 06-28-2005, 04:54 AM   #57
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper

Quote:

lol

That's a classic, and you know when i look at you profile pic and see how serious the kung-fu is (with the condom an shit)HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2005, 10:19 AM   #58
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
I remember someone sayin that on the old forum aswell
that shit had me in stitches

that shits DISGUSTIN

i would have gave a quik slap and let every1 at skool no that she got bowl problems

roflmfao

bless, 1
Yeah, I told it to some friends and they were all laughin' their asses of ofcourse and they told it to some other peeps and so the word spread and...I never talked to that chick again afterwards....
Old 06-28-2005, 10:24 AM   #59
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have said this before, but it needs to be said.......

ANYTIME HE FINISHES BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2005, 10:29 AM   #60
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
I have said this before, but it needs to be said.......

ANYTIME HE FINISHES BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Queen just killed the e-dreams of half of corp haha.