news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-28-2005, 10:30 AM   #61
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: worst sexual incounters

LOL........take ur Viagara, ur Ecstasy.....whatever u need to keep u up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2005, 10:39 AM   #62
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
LOL........take ur Viagara, ur Ecstasy.....whatever u need to keep u up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaah, oh no u didnt. Im on the positive half QOP u cheeky bitch Since i discovered the magic button a long fuckin time ago ma turbo dick been an automatic machine gun. Believe that.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:40 AM   #63
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

How u doin anyhow Queen? Long time no read.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:40 AM   #64
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL......u r crazy!!!!!!

Old 06-28-2005, 10:51 AM   #65
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I think Queen needs to tell her story.......
Old 06-28-2005, 10:51 AM   #66
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Hahaha, maybe but u still love me so shits all good Im good as well thank ya kindly.

PS - That chick eventually took it up the anus, n became an ass fuck freak!

Old 06-28-2005, 12:06 PM   #67
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
How u doin anyhow Queen? Long time no read.
I am doing very well......enjoying the beach and pool with my daughter.

Old 06-28-2005, 12:08 PM   #68
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
I think Queen needs to tell her story.......
The only bad sexual experience I have ever had is if he finishes before me and then I'm left horny and disappointed......

Old 06-28-2005, 12:10 PM   #69
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol...tell him to finish u off with his toung
Old 06-28-2005, 12:16 PM   #70
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Nah.....b/c it's obvious he can't handle the pressure......it would be a waste of my time.......

Old 06-28-2005, 12:16 PM   #71
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Old 06-28-2005, 01:34 PM   #72
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Damn no man is good enough for the poetry queen
Old 06-28-2005, 01:37 PM   #73
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
No.....that's not true.....I have just had some bad experiences that's all.

Old 06-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #74
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
No ordinary man, u prolly right.

Old 06-28-2005, 01:43 PM   #75
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This never happened to me, but if you're going to have sex with a fat chick, make sure there isn't any food nearby. Cause some fat chicks like to eat twinkies while they're riding ya.