news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Did u know ( in regards to rza and canibus)

RZA had offered Canibus a slot as a WU-Tang Killa Bee but would have had to wait in line behind the individual Clan members, Sunz of Man, KillArmy, etc prior to his album release.

(from a convo between Kp, canibus and m eighty)

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-16-2013 at 09:34 PM.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

interesting. he definitely has the lyrics worthy of killer bee status.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always wondered why wu tang didn't recruit more well known mcs. I would've gotten everyone from ras kass to sean price
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Very nteresting... thanks
I think it would've been good to have Canibus in Wu in 90s

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
GoodFella_BadGuy

GoodFella_BadGuy grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to GoodFella_BadGuy Send a message via MSN to GoodFella_BadGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I always wondered why wu tang didn't recruit more well known mcs. I would've gotten everyone from ras kass to sean price
Probably because they already had too much talent.
"When it come to this ish here/y'all about to sit there/soon to rock thaat robe, crouched in a big chair/studded up crown with 40-below wrist wear/prove y'all clowns couldn't uf wit the flow, this here"
GoodFella_BadGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Wow.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So did he turn it down based on the fact he wanted to release an album sooner rather than later?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #9
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I remember seeing in a hip hop magazine back in the days the article about the Canibus n Wu parking lot battle. Obviously dont remember it word for word cuz this was late 90s. I just remember it said it was in a club parking lot n Canibus was spitting. I know it said RZA was there with Clan members and affiliates. N Canibus was on fire until Killah Priest silenced him. Woulda been nice to be a fly on the wall. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
RZA had offered Canibus a slot as a WU-Tang Killa Bee but would have had to wait in line behind the individual Clan members, Sunz of Man, KillArmy, etc prior to his album release.

(from a convo between Kp, canibus and m eighty)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...78#post2174578

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:58 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Glad this never happened.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #12
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
I remember seeing in a hip hop magazine back in the days the article about the Canibus n Wu parking lot battle. Obviously dont remember it word for word cuz this was late 90s. I just remember it said it was in a club parking lot n Canibus was spitting. I know it said RZA was there with Clan members and affiliates. N Canibus was on fire until Killah Priest silenced him. Woulda been nice to be a fly on the wall. Peace
Basically 9th Prince and a few others got Ate up by Canibus and his squad T.H.E.M.... correct me if i'm wrong...i know someone has a better story description than myself
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #13
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Basically 9th Prince and a few others got Ate up by Canibus and his squad T.H.E.M.... correct me if i'm wrong...i know someone has a better story description than myself
T.H.E.M. (Duo) = Canibus and Webb

I am not sure which Wu-Tang members/ affiliates were involved but the story goes...

http://www.wutangcorp.de/forum/showp...0&postcount=15
Old 03-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #14
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
T.H.E.M. (Duo) = Canibus and Webb

I am not sure which Wu-Tang members/ affiliates were involved but the story goes...

http://www.wutangcorp.de/forum/showp...0&postcount=15
LOL. exactly. 9th Prince mentioned this battle in one of his track so i'm guessing he was there too. Graveyard probably could correct me if i'm wrong.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What happened was...the whole clan and some affiliates were battling bis and his dude ,yes that's true and them dudes took out everyone until priest who bodied them..afterwards..rza approached him with the offer under that condition

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote