news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #61
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Cant stop listening to this. Whens the next wisemen thing dropping?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #62
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

any1 get their copy yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #63
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 crouching tigerjosborne3680 crouching tiger

No sir
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #64
wutangironflag
Wu4Ever

wutangironflag grasshopper

Please post when you get your copy. If you do, I'll order it.
wutangironflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #65
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I emailed to ask where my copy was and got no response. I've had to file a claim with paypal.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #66
josborne3680
Peace CT

I got a response on email. But this was at least 2 weeks ago. Sounds like Iron Fists sdtk all over again. This made me skeptical on the PWOWR site but I bought that too. Peace
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #67
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

well damn, i was going to order it but after reading tauro's post.....lemme get a link son. im all about support but im also about getting what the fuck i pay for!!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #68
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
well damn, i was going to order it but after reading tauro's post.....lemme get a link son. im all about support but im also about getting what the fuck i pay for!!
so go with the digital only purchase for $9.

if you went with the $10 option you get the digital copy immediately.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 02-23-2013 at 05:00 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #69
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
It's odd though cos when I ordered Kevlaar's album through his site I got my copy with no problem. Clearly whoever is running shit with Phillie's album don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Method Man
Old 02-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #70
wutangironflag
Wu4Ever

wutangironflag grasshopper

Ya I know, I ordered without issues from Kevlaar as well. I hate paying for digital, I want the physical copy.
wutangironflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #71
Park

Park grasshopper

Took forever but got mine today.
Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #72
josborne3680
Peace CT

Ah good to here^. Hope I can say same soon. Kevlaar transaction was smooth. Peace
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #73
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park View Post

That's good to hear, I hope mine comes soon. I had to escalate my claim with paypal though, all of this could have been avoided if they had responded to my emails. Fucking idiots.

Method Man
Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #74
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

You see, I miss this type of gritty, string-laden soul production on the Wu generals albums....

Fox Theater sounds like it could be Knowledge God, Part 2........

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #75
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Park View Post
got mine last week as well.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote