news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #61
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
that's true. but i feel like that's what wu-corp is. fat people trying to rap, arguing about irrelevant artists, and calling each other "faggot"

do you want it to evolve? into what?
I agree with this. But who can forget this gem of an album dropped by The Black Sunn?

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...ght=black+sunn

Last edited by Young Gun; 01-03-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #62
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob swanson View Post
get rid of the rat and its meme nest, then maybe ppl will come back

lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #63
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
lol yo fucko go eat a ractopamine burger and stfu you whiny bitch made nigga

Quote:
that was for FMJ

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...l#post1758947:

Quote:
yesterday i got attacked in the mentals by some shit....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
yeah that's what i was thinking...this was like a subliminal blue beam advertisement...V4D3R what kind of shit?

Quote:
I broke down told close friends and people about conspiracies theories and felt my brain chemically change - literally felt it. I even did it in here. It stopped after I said a prayer.

Quote:
Break attacks on yourself - Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break, crush, smash, dissolve, disintegrate, destroy and implode every satanic attack, druid witch attack, wicca witch attack, kabalah witch attack, wizard attack, shaman attack, witchdoctor attack, witchcraft attack, vampire attack, werewolf attack, santaria attack, voodoo attack, magical attack, sorcery attack, luciferian attack, demonic attack, satanic attack, psychic attack, telepathic attack, mental attack, remote viewing attack, mind control attack, radionics attack, psychotronic attack, psionic attack, death signal attack, disease signal attack, scalar wave attack, tesla wave attack, laser wave attack, ELF attack, RF attack, microwave attack, magnetic attack, acoustic attack, infrared attack and every kind of attack that I donít know the name of from :Every person, place, thing, witch, occult source, psychic source, machine, satanist, druid witch, wicca witch, kabalah witch, wizard, shaman, witchdoctor, vampire, werewolf, santaria practitioner, voodoo practitioner, remote viewing operator, radionics operator, psychotronics operator, psionic operator, pine gap group, MIB group, government group, witches, satanist or masonic group, new world order group, shadow government group, illuminati group, MJ12 group, faction 1 group, faction 2 group, faction 3 group, faction 4 group, NSA group, NRO group, CIA group, FBI group, NIMA Group, DOJ Group, DON group, ACIO group, ASIO group, PSICORPS Group, MJTF Group, military group, intelligence group, Army group, Navy group, Air Force group, Marine Corps group, NIS group, DIA group, OSI group, ONI group, OSS Group, UFOS group, MI5 group, MI6 group, Mars Defence Force group, Mars Intelligence Force group, Mars Project group, reptilian group, draconian group, grey group, insect group and every group I donít know the name of, in Jesusí name I pray, amen. In the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I bind everything that came into me from those attacks. In Jesusí name I close every door that was opened to you, I take away every legal hold and legal ground that you have on me and I cut you loose from all your assignments, in Jesusí name I pray, amen. In Jesusí name I command everything that came into me from those attacks to leave me now, in Jesusí name. Father, I ask you to send these things back to whoever sent them to me, to bring them to repentance. In Jesusí name I pray, amen.
Break attacks on your spouse. Repeat above for your spouse
Break attacks on your children. Repeat above for each of your children

http://www.metatech.org/preventing_a...bductions.html

Yep some people will say something about tinfoil hats...lol but it worked.
God Bless.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/new...reply&p=427567 :

Quote:
I hates the jail. Been there 8 years. It broke me down...

Kinda pathetic - but in my opinion LHX- prison is a place for dead-beats, failures in life, and exploiters of the weak.....

Quote:
Those who go in prison for long periods such as myself - have a hard time letting go of what was instilled in the mind - men of no allegiance basically - stuck in the battle of morals and different worlds. I found myself wanting to punch somebody that called me goofy once for fun- because goof in Canadian prisons is fighting words of the highest level.

Quote:
Definition: Goof - More recently used a highly offensive prison and urban slang word translating into 'pedophile' or 'sexual deviant'. Offending 'goofs' are isolated in prison and outcasts in public for fears of being assualted or killed.

TAKE YOUR OWN AdVICE FUCKBOI!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #64
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow this is why I love wu-corp. You just can't beat reading about how people find this place boring/stagnant/etc then you have people moan about someone saying it, then other people bring up secondaries and how wu-tang is dated.

People seriously need to stop giving a fuck and just put down their computer/smartphone/tablet/whatever the fuck they log on here with.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #65
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

you know what, it is shit.

i'm gonna log out now and try and leave this site alone for a while.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #66
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i ate some left over spam today. just saying.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #67
Obey
Fuck your respect

Obey shaolin monk

I aint fat but there's one king faggot trailing my posts go figure
Cause battlin' me is like fightin' a gorilla in a phone booth
Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #68
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang crouching tiger

lol at people thinking faggot man juice is the king of secondaries and faggots.

guess what faggot man juice im the new kid in town and my faggotry and secondary accounts will completely obliterate yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #69
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i ate some left over spam today. just saying.
top ten worst rappers alive

lil wayne
drake
nikki minaj
soulja boy
tyga
waka flocka
chief keef
rick ross
2 chains
lil b

SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #70
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Oh and this gay online persona I have going on. I kinda like it. And I only kept it up cuz I got a certain type of response. It's fun.
CHECK TWO PRETENDING HE ISNT REALLY A HOMOSEXUaL

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #71
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

LoLol yea drugs are bad. And ...? I think you need a nap diggy

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #72
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
I wish Rob Stone would have autographed this poster after Mr. Belvedere had made some homemade meatballs

I don't know what you're on about fat so

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #73
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
LoLol yea drugs are bad. And ...? I think you need a nap diggy
lollol
Old 01-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #74
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this site is my daily entertainment, it aint stagnant

its just been over run by sofa warriors who think they are solving world issues one bag of yam chips at a time.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #75
SKAMPOE
Killem All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
this site is my daily entertainment, it aint stagnant

its just been over run by sofa warriors who think they are solving world issues one bag of yam chips at a time.
Ahhahahahahha