news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge > Thought Provoking News Articles

Old 04-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bullying causes 11 y.o. to kill himself.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ng.suicide.cnn

that shit is sad man.

kids really can be cruel sometimes. i never made fun of someone unless i was buddies with them and i knew they could take it. theres no need to make someone feel bad like that for whatever reason. its pathetic really.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard about this.

It is really sad.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's sad man. There's no need to act like that and say things like that to someone. And even the fact that the administration at the school were saying there wasn't much they could do to help the situation is messed up.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bullying is a totally normal part of growing up. if anyones fucking with you its learns you to stand up for yourself. i never got bullied myself, because i was a cocky little shit who enjoyed a slangin match, but i used to stand up for people who got bullied, even though i didnt like them for being weak.

its like the wolf pack males fighting for alpha male status. and it helps prepare you for tough times in your adult life ahead.

whats amazing to me is that a 11 yr old has the mental capabilites to go thru with killing himself, full stop. When i was 11 i dont think i would even know how to do it, let alone go thru with it.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yea thats what first got me too. like when i was 11 i was thinking about mario brothers and ninja turtles and shit, the thought of killing myself never even creeped near my brain.

but idk, i guess if your getting it that hard, who knows.

bullying is a part of life sadly, although it shouldnt be. i get the wolf pack alpha male analogy, except for the fact that humans pride themselves on not being animals. but we do act like them; or worse; a lot of times.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

tbh it is sad that this happened but kids are getting softer and more..drastic (cant think of another word). I got bullied when i was 11 untill i switched and beat some cunts up.
its a normal thing in childhood to have bullies and be bullied but i would never have thought of killing myself thats some fucked up shit.

yeah i had some suicidal thoughts in my teens but never even thought of going through with that shit.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

some people arent strong enuff to take it im guessing, but ive seen one kid who stopped coming to school n shit wen me n my buddies bullied him, we stopped cuz the kid was the biggest fag ever, but thats besides the point, this is sad that dude shoulda seeked out help instead of killin his self.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
whitey
Wu Vatican

if a kid is kinda gay or weak or whatever they got enough problems. if they start acting out of line or whatever i have no problem putting them in their place. but its when people go out of their way to make someones life miserable is shit that i cant stand. i never got bullied, i was pretty much friends with everybody, but i cant stand people who pick on the weak for their personal enjoyment.

i agree people should stand up for themselves but its just not how some people are i suppose.

Old 04-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
bullying is a totally normal part of growing up. if anyones fucking with you its learns you to stand up for yourself. i never got bullied myself, because i was a cocky little shit who enjoyed a slangin match, but i used to stand up for people who got bullied, even though i didnt like them for being weak.
it goes beyond that though. "stickin up for yourself" doesnt always work when you got half the school on your ass. some kids have it really bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
whats amazing to me is that a 11 yr old has the mental capabilites to go thru with killing himself, full stop. When i was 11 i dont think i would even know how to do it, let alone go thru with it.
yeah same. thats crazy
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Bullying is a serious problem in america and it shouldn't be like that. I got bullied a few times when i was in school and i hated it. Just because some kids are weak and quiet doesn't mean that it's ok to bully them. Some kids are just assholes and they get off on bullying because they think it makes them cool. That's sad that the kid that got bullied killed himself but he's in a better place because there's a lot of evil people in the world. Even if he had gone to a school principal or a guidance counselor about his problem, they wouldn't have done nothing. Then he would've had to listen to the bullies calling him a punk or sissy because he told on them. I hate ignorant people.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote