news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who got the Supreme Clientele Video Tape?

with cobra clutch and ghost performing mighty healthy?
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Yeah I got the VHS. Not sure how I even got my hands on it. But I still have it. Has "Mighty Healthy" video too right? Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know

can you tell me what's exactly on it please

thanks
Old 04-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pics man
Old 04-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
josborne3680
Peace CT

Has 3 videos- Mighty Healthy, Cobra Clutch, and Apollo Kids. Also has the concert footage you mentioned and pretty sure an interview. Sorry I cant do pics though but its pretty much same thing as Supreme Clientele as far as cover. On side note it says album in store Jan 25th, think album got pushed back to Feb 8. Peace, hope this helped
Old 04-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

can you rip that tape for us plz? or you're selling it? if you're selling it ima rip it asap

Last edited by Jammin; 04-18-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I bought SC the minute they opened the gate at the record store at the mall the morning it came out. He handed me the tape and said he had received 5 of them to give out.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

who's selling it? > pm plz
Old 04-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

or maybe someone can rip it ... we need that interview and concert on youtube !
Old 04-19-2011, 11:27 AM   #10
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

As I recall, the concert footage looked and sounded horrible! The interview was short and lame. The videos are on youtube.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #11
Jammin
Veteran Member

link please?
Old 04-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #12
josborne3680
Peace CT

Not really interested in selling, but he is right concert footage was really bad quality. Peace
Old 01-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #13
Jammin
Veteran Member

Old 01-14-2013, 07:34 AM   #14
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^You gots it?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #15
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

I've got it. Had it since about 2 minutes after the record store opened the day it came out. As said earlier, the concert footage has terrible audio! Other than that, it's just videos you can watch on youtube any time you want. I guess it's a nice collectible item to own as a Wu fan though.