news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #31
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's good to see you are passionate about something. I believe things should be brought to court, not online. Don't know why you bringing up religion. Did you not admit to being a pedophile, ratboy?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cos muslims enjoy rape,

why not check the download links provided, and see the proof, but u know better.

you seencountless proof on all the girls who u say claim rape?

lol admit to what? ?? LOL

well done. jump on the band wagon.

do you trust courts? have you had dealings with courts? let alone seen the horror girls go through to prove something like this

anons have done all the hard work,

all the evidence is there, but this numbskull wants to abuse this girl more by dragging her through court.

your civilized you.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

There is a reason why we have a justice system and avoid vigilante slandering and persecution until all the evidence is examined in a court of law.

Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner

Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #34
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
ceited has the second biggest chipmunk cheeks at the forum, behind only blackula, yet he's talking about chubby people?
IM PRETTY SURE YOUR WIFE IS GONNA LOOK LIKE A FEMALE SKAmP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #35
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And by the way, your ancestry is from those areas that condone rape and honour killings and things of that nature that negatively effect women. That is the culture there.

Ratface, have you not watched the news about what's going on in southeast asia - all those protest against rape of women? Your ancestry. Incest - your ancestry.

Is this a face of incest?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 01-06-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #36
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post

^^^I'm pretty sure it wasn't! She doesn't look like she could consent to much in that pic.

And I doubt she would have consented to back seat sodomy and/or front lawn golden showers either!
THEY DIDNT RAPE HER I HEARD THEY JUST PISSED ON HER AND ON TWITTER THEY SAID SHE WAS A WHoRE

SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS THREAD FIRST SO THAT SOLE COULD HAVE BEEN FURIoUS BUT FORGOT ABOUT IT BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #37
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
There is a reason why we have a justice system and avoid vigilante slandering and persecution until all the evidence is examined in a court of law.

Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner

Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony faggot

Exactly, I don't like the way our judicial system is sometimes, but it is the best system for solving this matter, not online activists and hackers (who broke the law).

We are the only ones speaking sense amongst fools in this thread.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #38
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Picture is out of context. Fact!
Admittedly that's not the girl who is the subject of this particular story, but I doubt someone who is a self confessed member of the 'rape crew' is helping that young lady into the nearest taxi!...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #39
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Cant believe Rat King is an advocate for a society where faceless pussies who hide in a veil of anonymity think the buck stops with them, and will be our over lords and judges

- when they arent screaming at ma' for more hot pockets & astringent

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #40
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Seahawks are looking pretty strong right now, it should be a good game next week.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #41
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
And by the way, your ancestry is from those areas that condone rape and honour killings and things of that nature that negatively effect women. That is the culture there.

Ratface, have you not watched the news about what's going on in southeast asia - all those protest against rape of women? Your ancestry. Incest - your ancestry.

yeah, bring up ancestors that you've never had any personal contact with.

INCEST IS YOUR FANTASY!

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post

Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner you give your power away, you claim ignorance, thats on you,. not no one else.. this is why i didnt reply to your post in the other thread. cos your fucking thick. i never have and never will use REDDIT

now please get that in your super sized jawbrain of yours

Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony tweeting how u just slutted a girl out, tweeting how she is being a whore, while knowing you drugged her.. is fucking witness testimony,.. there is enough foresnsic information on computer to send those dickheads away for a long time.faggot your the phaggot, even when this case is over your to pig headed to admit you was wrong, or have the decency to apologize.. yes americans are fucking civilized
but why read and look at info

cos you believe your justice system works (even tho we discussed many times.. it never gives justice.. but yet u have faith in it? rofl)

rofl at your child like innocence

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 01-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #43
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Exactly, I don't like the way our judicial system is sometimes, but it is the best system for solving this matter, not online activists and hackers (who broke the law).

We are the only ones speaking sense amongst fools in this thread.

The judicial system never ever gets it wrong?

they never convict the wrong person?

justice will always prevail?

jurors never get bribed?

judges never get bribed?

there's no possibility of corruption cos they're highly respected individuals that earn lots of money?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-06-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #44
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
but why read and look at info

cos you believe your justice system works (even tho we discussed many times.. it never gives justice.. but yet u have faith in it? rofl)

rofl at your child like innocence
Oh wait..

I think i might know why you dont trust the justice system.

You're brown

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:

i guess your to stupid to even read my comments in the threadthat rob made.. i been covering this story and many other rape storys.. but hey.. your as thick as the come, so i dont expect you to even know or be capable of reading headings that i post.

my ancestry is what? lol u know this how?? am i muslim? no

muslims do incest., u have forced marriages to cousins.. so many muslims i know have done this lol

no one in my family has married any where near to family

so fuck your pathetic pea sized mind. your slander does you no justice, shows you for the idiot you are

keep doing it. keep defending rape,

lol at breaking the law to get evidence

hasnt your govr broken laws? hasnt your banking system broken laws?

hasnt your congress been broken?

do you have ndaa?

you speak of law?

lololol

imbecile

LulZ KillZ Phear....