news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #46
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
lol rich people have health problems too
that they can pay doctors to deal with!

homeless people and people in the 3rd world, broke muhfuckas in general are in a worse spot for healthcare. whats your iq?

and they aren't thinking about their tortured relationships, childhood, neuroses and emo punk shit like phil collins, drake, nirvana, bieber etc spend their time whining about.

its the beauty of capitalism, that we are comfortable enough financially to wallow in emo shit as some sort of fucked up, misdirectional hobby.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #47
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
well, i hated them because of their whiny, mopey music and the effect they had on an entire generation of whiny suburban white kids.

There music was all about being a sad bitch when everything was fine.

Like, he was rich as shit and didn't have to have a real job, and he blasted himself cause he was sad about it.

Then a bunch of rich, white suburban kids with loving parents started acted like sad little faggots and carving up their arms because they thought their lives were all boring or conformist or some gay shit.

just my opinion though.

live and let live, that's what i always say.

i reckon there was shit in kurt's life that made him that way, before he got famous. shit that he kept private, stuff that he never told anyone, let alone the press.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:53 PM   #48
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
LOL

Yes - because poor people are like immune from depression and mental illnesses
i'm not talking about clinical depression or mental illness. i'm talking about the bullshit that a lot of people do; blowing their insignificant lives into some sort of soap opera.

kurt cobain may or may not have been one of these morons.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #49
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You don't know what people in third world countries are thinking about; in fact you really don't know what anyone is thinking about besides yourself, and that's true for everyone. Also it does not matter how much a rich person pays a doctor when they get something like cancer that there's nothing that can be done to save them their money does not mean shit.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #50
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Yea but you also listen to hiphop, and the white fanbase of hiphop is even more embarrassing - with their color coded album reviews, tj maxx sweat suits, the golden era of wiggas, wutang fans from detroit who converted to Islam after forever came out, but still eat pork..

Atmosphere concerts..

Mark wahlberg pin ups...

Imaginary fear of their local police

I could go on for days
very true. i've said it before, but when you think about it, if you listen to music of any kind, it makes you a faggot.

Listening to a CD is at least as gay as giving a handjob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #51
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

okay technically i don't know what other people are thinking. i do know that survival is an instinct that overrides most other feelings that you have, and i've been broke before! not 3rd world broke, but it immediately changes your priorities.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #52
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did cobain have cancer, or was he a heroin addict?

Regardless, i could feel his self-hatred through his music, and i don't like music like that.

If other people do, it's all good.

I DO see things from my perspective. I don't want to see things from the perspective of a whiny, self-hating rich faggot in an ironic cardigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #53
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if he hated himself then there has to be reasons for that, reasons that only he would know.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #54
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
okay technically i don't know what other people are thinking. i do know that survival is an instinct that overrides most other feelings that you have, and i've been broke before! not 3rd world broke, but it immediately changes your priorities.
I understand what you're saying, and in case you got the idea that I grow up rich I did not.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #55
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

weren't mid 90s hip hop all about shooting people?

Decipher, son.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #56
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
weren't mid 90s hip hop all about shooting people?
id say they were more about praising capitalism like the new empty deity.

but are you trying to make the point that the popularity of murder endorsing mid 90s rap shows a hatred of others (in this case lower income african americans), which in the end boils down to an indoctrinated self hatred?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #57
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why did cobain hate his life?

i'd say its a much easier answer than you think.

he had a kid with a whore who did all his drugs while sucking other men's dicks.

CASE CLOSED.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #58
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Ehhh

Courtney love is probably the sleaziest blonde ever conceived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote