news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL

You and fredro mech should like rassle each other and get that inner rage out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #17
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not every fat person is lazy and not every smoker dies an early death.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Lmao at rassle
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:01 AM   #19
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
not every fat person is lazy and not every smoker dies an early death.
Yes every fat person apart from those who have some sort of disease or condition that causes them to be fat, IS fucken lazy. Not every smoker dies an early death, but they're all less fit and healthy than they would be if they didn't spend half their income poisoning themselves. They also all smell really fucken bad and pollute the atmosphere around them with their filthy shit. Plus almost all of them are dirty cunts who think it's ok to just throw cigarette butts anywhere they please.

Which brings up another point. If I ruled the world littering would be punishable by death. I'm talking on the spot execution. No exceptions. I'm not even joking. Anything from a cigarette butt on the footpath to a fucking couch in the bush or whatever. Boom. Bullet to the temple and body tossed in landfill with all the rubbish that is disposed of correctly. I'd be quite happy to carry out all the executions myself.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:43 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Going through a fascistic phase there Noel?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #21
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, noel seems like the saddest of the aussies.

not that fat people or smokers are particularly cool.

I smoked a pack and a half a day from 16-27, and it was pretty cool. I quit, but I have nothing but love for all those carrying on the dream.

either way, i hate emo australians, but i don't feel the need to make a thread about it.

I bet noel thinks ghostface does too many "coke raps", listens to Atmosphere, bas a blog and a pet kitten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #22
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

interestingly noel doesnt like ghostface because he thinks that ghost is a big homosexual. its nothing to do with coke

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Word. For me Ghost all but literally came out of the closet on 'The W' and everything he's done since has been a celebration of his homosexuality.

His last 2 solo albums are the only Wu albums I've never heard and never will. To be honest I'm not really much interested in any of them anymore, but I still check them out for old time's sake. With Ghost though, I'd just really rather not hear him. He's a fag and it annoys me how hard people ride his dick when he's go gay. Then these same people act all hard and gangsta while worshiping a flamboyant homosexual.

Don't get me wrong. I've got nothing against gays. I just don't like their vibe. I'd really rather not listen to a rapper who emanates that vibe through his music.

I will say though, I do love to do Ghost impersonations in an exaggerated whiny, faggy voice. My favourite lines and words are...

"THEODOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN YO!"

"YA MANS 'N 'EM!"

and

"DO THAT SHIT, DO THAT SHIT, DO IIIIITTTTTTT!!!"

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ noel not knowing how to deal with his homoerotic feelings whenever hears ghost and manifesting those thoughts into hatred

Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #24
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
lol, noel seems like the saddest of the aussies.

not that fat people or smokers are particularly cool.

I smoked a pack and a half a day from 16-27, and it was pretty cool. I quit, but I have nothing but love for all those carrying on the dream.

either way, i hate emo australians, but i don't feel the need to make a thread about it.

I bet noel thinks ghostface does too many "coke raps", listens to Atmosphere, bas a blog and a pet kitten.
my thoughts exactly
Noel ur a fucking faag
Emo as sucka
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:54 PM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats skamp. i quit over 8 years ago. also cold turkey. i remember a few days later going to the bar to watch a steelers game and everyone is smoking and i didn't think i was going to be able to last the night. like you said those first few months are the hardest
Old 01-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #26
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a shame. For a while there I thought this thread might turn to a discussion on one of my favourite topics, which is how big a fag Ghostface is.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #27
Sky Blue Danny Kid

lol, if you're the only one who hears his voice and thinks gay thoughts, that might be on you, playboy

Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #28
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I know fat people who aren't lazy at all. Some people are genetically doomed to being overweight. Not all fat people eat too much either. Some fat people just have a horrible metabolism. As far as smoking, I quit 8 years ago, and I'm glad I did. It is a nasty habit. I know it's extremely hard to quit though.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #29
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

i dont think ghost is gay but i do think hed make a gr8 gay man and hed be a gr8 catch.

the alpha male attitude, the artistic depth, the cute high voice, his overexaggerated actions, how hes comfortable around men like when he kissed raekwons head and many more things make him a gr8 catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #30
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you wanna know what i fuckin' hate?

(no. we dont care.)

well, i'll tell ya anyway.

judgemental faggits who think their opinions even matter in the slightest.

this thread =

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote