news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #31
Sky Blue Nose Kid
Dolo Wearin' Polo

Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Nose Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
gr8

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Nose Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #32
Obey
Fuck your respect

Obey shaolin monk

I quit lol, but there's always a time when I just need a siggy
Cause battlin' me is like fightin' a gorilla in a phone booth
Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:58 AM   #33
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2016 and I still can't fucking stand fat people and smokers.

The worst is when u c someone smoking a ciggie while pushing a pram. I just wanna fucken murder them on the spot. Selfish, disgraceful cunts.

And fat people with fat kids. A slow, miserable, painful, lonely death to all of them. The parents that is
I don't blame the kids. What hope do they have?

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.
noel411 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:49 AM   #34
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is a pram a baby stroller?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:27 AM   #35
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL@topic title and Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hate fat people too LOL. Check Two loves fat women LOL. Noel411, did you see his woman Gabourey Sidibe? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:38 PM   #36
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is a pram a baby stroller?
Yeah G.

Often at work I'll get fuckers coming in pushing prams or even just with their toddlers, and they'll ask for smokes and I really just wanna give them a mouthful about what utterly disgraceful fucking pieces of shit they are.

Old 03-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #37
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Noel, there is a place for you

https://voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:15 PM   #38
noel411
The ABBOTT

^Cool mate. Should provide a bit of entertainment during my shift tonight. Nice find.

Old 03-16-2016, 09:42 PM   #39
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
LOL@topic title and Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hate fat people too LOL. Check Two loves fat women LOL. Noel411, did you see his woman Gabourey Sidibe? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:56 PM   #40
noel411
The ABBOTT

Hahahahahaha. I bet you think that fat girl is cute, Check Two, and I know you wanna have sex with her hahahahahaha.

Old 03-17-2016, 05:38 AM   #41
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
2016 and I still can't fucking stand fat people and smokers.

The worst is when u c someone smoking a ciggie while pushing a pram. I just wanna fucken murder them on the spot. Selfish, disgraceful cunts.

And fat people with fat kids. A slow, miserable, painful, lonely death to all of them. The parents that is
I don't blame the kids. What hope do they have?
kind of agree with this.

even tho i blaze most the day, least a joint every hour, but i never saw why people smoked ciggies. they do fuck all...

noel. i like how you say smokers are diseased and ill and not lookiing after their bodies.. but do you know the cost of drinking in terms of cash wise(road accients/a&E, police, violcence/property damage) and toll on peoples bodies?

not saying 1 is better than the other or worse, but y u hating on smokers but htinking tis cool to be having your drunk alcomoholic cockles suckled?

do not disturb the peace, disturb the war.

Last edited by soul controller; 03-17-2016 at 05:42 AM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:58 AM   #42
noel411
The ABBOTT

Mega lolz @ last sentence. Alcohol does more damage to society than any other substance, and I absolutely loathe cunts who can't handle it n do fucked up shit and/or act like total fuckwits when they're drunk. I genuinely wish death upon them.

I frown upon getting drunk in general. It's cool when u're young, but if u're still doing it after ur mid 20's or so u're prob a loser. U should grow out of it by then.

I c no prob with having a few drinks tho. I'm sure it's not healthy, but it's not comparable to inhaling poisonous, filthy smoke into ur lungs at all if u ask me.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:50 AM   #43
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i rarely drink, i use to a bit back in the day.. only drink now when we have meals out.. then its cognac. i have friends who have been drinking super strength shit every evening for over 20 years, can't even reason with them.. they dont even see the issue

i know i have an issue with cannabis. but my way out was to have an endless supply of my own,

i do use tobaccco tho., to roll with joints... as i find a joint much more mellow troughout the day and having to do choirs, than having a bong hit or pipe and be spaced out.

but recently id have GSC the purple hue pheno and that was knocking me the fuck out off of joints... lol

do not disturb the peace, disturb the war.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 07:15 AM   #44
noel411
The ABBOTT

You're smoking a lot of tobacco if you're blazing that many spun joints. You're probably just as much at risk of suffering the fucked up effects of smoking as most cigarette smokers are. You're prob addicted to nicotine without realising it too.

I always preferred smoking really mellow weed with no tobacco. Last shit I had was some real heavy hyrdo shit a customer at work gave me without my asking lolz, and I hated mixing tobacco with it. I generally don't smoke weed much at all and am planning another long no smoking period, but if I start doing it again I don't think I'm gonna spin regardless of the strength of the weed. I've been having chest problems for several months now (doctor can't figure out why), and it made me realise how it can probably take just that one little hit of nicotine to start a cancer and fuck risking that shit. I don't ever wanna put that shit into my lungs again. Filthy fucken shit.

Almost certain I don't have cancer though. Just saying.

Btw regarding drinking, I have what to me is the most simple, obvious theory to help control alcohol related violence/crime/fuckheadery etc. And yet I've never heard it discussed by any law representative, politicians, or anyone. It's very much like how drink driving is regulated. Fuckheads who get into trouble when they're drunk, commit crimes, become a public nuisance, anything that draws the law's attention, should be banned from being drunk in public. They should be set a low legal blood alcohol level. If they repeat offend then set a zero blood alcohol level. If they repeat offend again throw them in jail (or kill them, though that would honestly be my punishment for the second offence and in a lot of cases the first. Yes I'm serious).

Why that is not common law I just don't overstand at all. It's so fucking obvious and practical. They have completely shut down Sydney's nightlife cos of fucking losers who can't handle alcohol, and killed shitloads of businesses in the process. To me that is so embarrassingly stupid to take that route instead of trialing laws like the ones I suggested.

I know there's some joke of a law about public drunkeness out there, which is used in extreme cases, but I'm talking about a simple heavily regulated system using breathalysers (fucked if I know how to spell that) and such.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:17 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Breathing in any kind of smoke is not healthy, and weed actually contains more carcinogens.

The key to all this shit; not being fat, not being an alcoholic, smoker or shameless pothead is moderation or just straight up avoiding that shit.

Its pretty sad when you see a smelly gross looking stoner, or something that resembles Kirby from Nintendo walking down the street. Its difficult to imagine not having any control. I used to smoke and drink a lot myself but I knew to ease off when I was getting gross.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 03-17-2016 at 08:20 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote