news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 01-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Fueled by Greed

I've been a soldier for the king and don't deserve this ill treatment,
ain't nothing can excuse the breaking of gods law,
I've taken to this life partnered with Jigsaw,
a man cannot afford to earn an honest living No more, but we still expected to restore the wages of the church since the dark ages, still today the priest deals with face less racists,
what part of the game of that,
they say my words run as little as the cold wind,
infused with the poison from a scorpion sting,
A whole generation of vipers,
i'm comforted by the mongoose who brings the peace to my heart,
The snake never stood a chance before it was ripped apart,
The blood does something to me
Similar to a shark,
I know when they bleed,
I know when is time to take heed and disappear faster than light speed,
I come back in the third day fuels by greed,
My necklace gleam,
Crafted by the tips of the tongues who spoke against my team,
Any action against the throne must be punished ruthlessly for that's the only way to maintain the absolute power of a KING.... @jehovallah

Peace
Old 01-11-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

I've been a soldier for the king and don't deserve this ill treatment,
ain't nothing can excuse the breaking of gods law,
I've taken to this life partnered with Jigsaw,
a man cannot afford to earn an honest living No more, but we still expected to restore the wages of the church since the dark ages, still today the priest deals with face less racists,
what part of the game of that,
infused with the poison from a scorpion sting,
A whole generation of vipers,
i'm comforted by the mongoose who brings the peace to my heart,

The imagery here is ILL. The Snake and the Mongoose, two hunters preying on each other...and the generation of vipers line was slick too.

Peace
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i dont know why the video aint showed up.... i spit this over a BRONZE FEET aka THE MASON exclusive beat...
JahroamDaGod, THANX for peepin G
Old 01-13-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A true poet.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:38 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Mu fuckin raaght
Old 05-02-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

dope!
Old 05-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

insightful dart Skamp ! cant help but think of one of my shit as follows....

Darkest hours of the Last Days, If Crime pays where The Bosses ? The Made Men with their ways ?
Either deceased or incarcerated, families mourn, but too late for peace they done faded
Think of all the niggaz you've hated, was your reasons really stronger than the hatred ?
Or was it the other way around sinister temptations constantly surround clog up your thought process
Shows no progress like the Legends of The Monsters they claimed to exist in Lochness
Rise up from the shadows of regret filled darkness, escape, let go of The Devils with Human features that seduce and appear harmless
Time to climb up the bottomless well that forever dwell vicious cycles and endless trails only lead your Soul to sell
What's a souless body floating The Earth ? What's it all worth ?
Find out at your mothafuckin' demise, notice when The Dove cries but who's looking in my eyes and tellin' lies ?...
Old 05-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Time to climb up the bottomless well that forever dwell vicious cycles and endless trails only lead your Soul to sell

nasty^^^
Old 05-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ good looks fam
Old 05-04-2013, 04:43 AM   #10
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

did skamp forget to pay his electrical bill lol

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:28 AM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Ahhahahahahha that video was filmed in the middle of hurricane Sandy, we had no electric power for a week, that was like at three AM... We was out there makin sure no one tried to trespass, that original audio to the video was craazy, people screaming, wind blowin, rain gutters and storm windows being pulled out by the wind... It was wild...peace