news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-07-2015, 01:21 AM   #1
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

project trillogic grasshopper
Default i hit tonight

mother fuckers been a lil sketchy recentley he took my gps so this is what i did. i parked 1/4 mile away and hiked to his house and fell in a swamp on the way there. i used spraypaint but i doubt there gonna find it right away it proves my point. there was a really nice childs bike at the spot i chose to park so i put it in my trunk. i drove to the top of his driveway and as fast as i could i dumped that bike and took off. he had cameras set up cuz i kinda said i was gonna do something but claims i am not on film. its a mystery that wont be discovered right away but its gonna make someone mad and say "what the fuck" lol i like making people say that. i used the turrain to my advantage which is why im not on film

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
I find his posts interesting
one last reminder, almost every new song ive released has been remixed atleast once and they started out kinda amature but now ive found perfection.

of my 28 surviving released songs, "time travel" is my favorite one btw. also, it is not the original version i released.........

Last edited by project trillogic; 10-07-2015 at 01:28 AM.
project trillogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:23 AM   #2
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

oh and when i dropped off the bike it was like 2 hours after i fucking dropped him off hahaha i hope he dosen't read this and hasn't found it yet. i just asked him if he has my bike and i hope he found it already thats his christmas present thats what he gets in my book right now i like to keep um guessing and keep things twisted. it might take a lil time for them to find it but its just a clever warning shot

Quote:
one last reminder, almost every new song ive released has been remixed atleast once and they started out kinda amature but now ive found perfection.

of my 28 surviving released songs, "time travel" is my favorite one btw. also, it is not the original version i released.........

Last edited by project trillogic; 10-07-2015 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:25 AM   #3
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

i told him to look for my bike but besides that i said nothing i said very little but last time i talked to him on the phone told him he better have it figured out next time we talk and shit

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 01:29 AM   #4
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

i had already hit when i dropped off the bike but i was very cryptic to him its a mystery that will unfold out

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 01:33 AM   #5
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

all i said to him was do you have my bike look and that i fell in a swamp hahaha but was silent besides those 2 texts

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 01:37 AM   #6
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 01:41 AM   #7
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

like i care anymore

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 01:43 AM   #8
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

it will take more than just daylight

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 02:27 AM   #9
Jaden's mini skirt
rip masculinity

Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via AIM to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via MSN to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via Yahoo to Jaden's mini skirt

Jaden's mini skirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 02:33 AM   #10
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

ok so this is what i did. i spraypainted purple lines marking the tire posessions of his moms car when she backs out she will not see them not till she returns dont tell dude ;P shes gonna ground his ass haha shes gonna know he fucked with a very close friend he normally keeps his house secret to all

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 02:38 AM   #11
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

i interduced you too the greatest hook youve ever had only like a week ago wtf dude i hope you try to ride that stolen childs bike i dont give a fuck but hes gonna be crying

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 02:40 AM   #12
Jaden's mini skirt
rip masculinity

Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jaden's mini skirt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via AIM to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via MSN to Jaden's mini skirt Send a message via Yahoo to Jaden's mini skirt

I dont think anybody reads your posts tbh
Jaden's mini skirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:22 AM   #13
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by power to the people View Post
I dont think anybody reads your posts tbh
all i know is that i have the most views exponentially than any other thread in the talent section so what does that mean im #1 on the wutang now or what?

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 03:28 AM   #14
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

the date and time i started my thread on the wutang was 12-27-2014, 07:30 PM

ive been counting numbers and hacking syncricity as long as i can remember. so the thread start is 12-27-2014 and if you read it backwards and realize D is the 4th letter in the alphabet you start with D. next is 1 which is A and if you do it for all the numbers you get this

"DA0BGBBA"

just know that i discovered this and it was not by plan but simular events like this happen to me routinley thats how deep i count numbers and am into syncricity.

"luke, go to the dagoba system ;P"

Quote:

Old 10-07-2015, 05:14 AM   #15
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

thats the music thread i was talking about that spells "DA0BGBBA"

Quote: