news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #46
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What might happen if say one talks dirty to a nectarine that's playing hard to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #47
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
What might happen if say one talks dirty to a nectarine that's playing hard to get?

You're still going to end up eating that nectarine out

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #48
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn do I need to keep vibing basics in mind when I sweet talk my burritos and shit?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #49
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
http://finallynomoreacne.com/2012/05/02/naked-veggies/

Another study by Backster showed plants having a similar reaction before they were consumed, but as soon as the person sent loving positive energy to the plant it calmed down and seemed ok with being a part of the cycle of life and providing the body with nutrients. Plants can pick up on your thoughts (energy) and respond positively or negatively to them. This is why it helps to pray over your raw food or send it loving positive energy before you consume it. They just would like to know what is about to happen to them and why itís happening before they are subjected to the harsh acidic environment in your stomach.
yeah this is real talk..interaction wid the self..essentially self love..all there is is da self

observer effect shows that this is sum real talk..

'Energy & Matter Are Interchangeable

Einstein's Theory of Relativity also postulated that Energy and Matter are interchangeable in accordance with his famous formula of E=mC2. In other words, matter could be considered as simply 'slowed down' or crystallised 'Energy' and as such the human body is nothing more than a complex 'energy field'. 2

This insight provides a framework enabling one to begin to understand the Esoteric concept that the observable universe (including the human body) is made up of multi-dimensional energy fields and provides a scientific context to the Human Energy Fields or auras 'surrounding' human bodies observed by so many people. It also provides a context to the widespread rediscovery and acceptance of a host of 'new age' concepts pertaining to a holistic view universe in which everything is interconnected, and the health thereof.''

we live in a vibrational universe

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #50
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't really see any sweet talking from projectile working, unless it was an overweight fruit or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:59 AM   #51
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what do i have to say to it for it to be happy for me to eat it?
cause i feel like a plum right now.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:22 AM   #52
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I don't really see any sweet talking from projectile working, unless it was an overweight fruit or something.
haha
i like overweight fruits...just like i like dem beautiful chubby filipina women-theyre lovely

it aint exactly sweet talking u have to do...if u beam with self love its all good gavna

check sum greg barden material

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #53
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
So if someone sweet talks their fruits, and veggies the veggies, and fruits will accept that you pretended to love them just so they be happy when you ate them? What about when you cook them, do you have to sweet talk them than too?
u can't pretend with a plant...they know...

humans eating plantlife is the law of the universe...in the physical universe it is as orderly as one 2 and three...its love

plants want to get eatin by us

the best way to eat plantlife would be to pick a few leaves or fruit off it so the plant will stay alive but modern humans being caught in the conundrum that we are most of us have to get our shit from grocery stowe's where the harvesting process is less spiritual...but like judge mathis said....times was rough...we had to make do

as far as talking to cooked food...it couldn't hurt but its foolish to cook fruits and vegetables any which way
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #54
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
just understand that nectarine is a grafted fruit and she has self esteem issues due to that....she playing hard to get cuz she fears rejection like good will hunting...you just gotta continually tell her not her fault and watch the nectarine juice start flowing....
Old 01-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #55
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
yeah this is real talk..interaction wid the self..essentially self love..all there is is da self

observer effect shows that this is sum real talk..

'Energy & Matter Are Interchangeable

Einstein's Theory of Relativity also postulated that Energy and Matter are interchangeable in accordance with his famous formula of E=mC2. In other words, matter could be considered as simply 'slowed down' or crystallised 'Energy' and as such the human body is nothing more than a complex 'energy field'. 2

This insight provides a framework enabling one to begin to understand the Esoteric concept that the observable universe (including the human body) is made up of multi-dimensional energy fields and provides a scientific context to the Human Energy Fields or auras 'surrounding' human bodies observed by so many people. It also provides a context to the widespread rediscovery and acceptance of a host of 'new age' concepts pertaining to a holistic view universe in which everything is interconnected, and the health thereof.''

we live in a vibrational universe
yolp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.5 cycles per second
Old 01-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #56
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
what do i have to say to it for it to be happy for me to eat it?
cause i feel like a plum right now.
tell it you love it...carress the plum...ask it for permission to be consumed and ask it to assist your body in utilizing it to the fullest
Old 01-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #57
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I did more than caress. One time I dicked down a can of cranberry sauce.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:39 AM   #58
wufu

wufu grasshopper

can u tell more about grafting, feminine, masculan fruits and vegetables?
in return: walnut=brain, tomato=heart, celery=bones. 7 colors of fruits/veg=chakra color. eat in season and in region.
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #59
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I did more than caress. One time I dicked down a can of cranberry sauce.
what prompted you to do that?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #60
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufu View Post
can u tell more about grafting, feminine, masculan fruits and vegetables?
in return: walnut=brain, tomato=heart, celery=bones. 7 colors of fruits/veg=chakra color. eat in season and in region.
pardon shelf eye don't know shit about feminine or masculine fruits...perhaps you could enlighten us

as far as grafting eye don't know too much about it...eye know red delicious apples are the original apple...om trying to google it but eye can't find the proper wordplay to get a list of the original fruits so eye give up!!!!!