news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-19-2013, 07:13 AM   #76
MATHLETE'S FOOT
supreme maths GOD degree

MATHLETE'S FOOT iron monkeyMATHLETE'S FOOT iron monkeyMATHLETE'S FOOT iron monkeyMATHLETE'S FOOT iron monkeyMATHLETE'S FOOT iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufu View Post
the single greatest symptom of being prideful, wrong, opposed to natural flowing change, and just wrong but are too prideful to admit, is when someone gets angry during conversation, overly aggressive, slanderous or name calling, or belittling. to mirror what you just said is kinda like this: this post is bullshit (because I don't know or have never heard shit about it. and my frame of reference is so limited on this subject) yet I have a sense of it's importance so I have to yell in order to be recognized at all.

sorry that goes for anyone ever who does what was just characterized not just u
dude u just said that fruits can be male or female which isnt even possible.

a male is the sex which produces sperm.

and on the other side a female is the sex which produces the eggs/ova.

fruits dont do any of those things. the fruit is the ovary. it contains the seeds and the ovary grows until it becomes a fruit.

its as stupid as trying to say a womb is male or female.

ur reasoning is also terrible.

"peanuts have 2 seeds=balls"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. the seed is basicly an embryo surrounded by a hard covering. balls are what produce sperm. completely different things.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
MATHLETE'S FOOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #77
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffff

Quote:
True on attracting women. Everything that grows is a reflection of us so every part of our body is reflected throughout the universe. galaxy looks like hurricane or flower that's cuz it's designed after one of the shapes the universe is built from (in this case a spiral). check sacred geometry. as in plant life they are designed from these shapes so certain shaped foods target bodily functions based on that shape. I think there are 5 shapes the universe is built from. check this... finger is made of 3 parts, foot leg thigh is 3 parts, hand forearm bicep is 3, then legs, torso, head is 3. so, foods that grow underground are good for the legs, foods that grow above ground good for torso area, and foods u must reach high for are good for head.
thats sum lovely self styled wee-uhz-dome right chear...in regards to plants and being our original teachers...the gob of cum from da vagina in mah brain that eye was about to squirt on everyone dealt with music and divine geometry/supreme math...and here you go talking about sacred geometry...but yeah...eye went to college for 2 years studying jazz performance....and then dropped out....eye basically learned everything eye needed to learn(two-five One chord progression science) and realized eye was just gonna be riding the rest of the 2 years out getting pussy from shady social climber ass bitches and whatnot so eye got on sum buddah shit and dropped out and got a job at a moving company...anywho....mah new music teacher became the female ENTITY that appears when you smoke dat weed and shit...and eye learned more from her than any teacher...piano playing...beat making....drumming...the mathmatics of western music theory...she was the one who taught me the most important lessons and that was the divine geometry in music....its hard to explain but for example...when eye get in "the zone" and improvising off da top of the head on sum jazz tunes eye be up in the spirit realm and om cee-ing shapes and colors and shit....its like eye can hear what eye wanna play in mah head before hand and for the most part eye can then play what eye hear in mah head onto the piano keys off da top of the dome type shit....or when om making beats in "the zone"(smoked out LOL) eye could hear a certain junxpostitioning rhythm that comes out of something thats off beat to the main track....the point is weed smoke has taught me a whole bunch of shit......thats how eye know that plants want to be eatin by us.....but thats sum ill shit you posted...so ill in fact eye really can't even make a decent coment about it....LOL....so if you wanna continue please please please do....PEACE!!!!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #78
wufu

wufu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
dude u just said that fruits can be male or female which isnt even possible.

use your imagination here (einstein, "imagination is greater than knowledge." our brain and it's electric connections reflect the universe and stars, black holes and everything else in it - our brain is a microcosm of the universe as we are all created in the same plane of existence we are all one. listen to the beginning of black jesus from ironman album for some wu reference).

could it be possible that a brain looks and has the same features as a walnut - skull, left/right hemisphere and everything? what's a "kidney" bean? a carrot is good for the eyes, right? slice one in half and look at it - it looks just like an eye and it sees depth (long) like a carrot is long. celery is nearly 25% sodium, is long and hard and snaps, just like a bone. taste one - it's water and salt. when our body is deprived of sodium it pulls it from the bones. eat sea salt with for hundreds of beneficial reasons mainly it cleans out shit from every body system. an apple a day keeps the doctor away - slice an apple in half the from side to side (not top to bottom) and you'll find a 5-pointed star (one of the sacred geometric shapes that the universe is built from), just like our 5-pointed bodies (a.l.l.a.h. arm leg leg arm head).

could it be possible that a banana with it's long fleshy outter and seed-filled inner looks more like a penis than a peach does? could a peach look more like a curvy, nectar-filled, 1-seeded feminine part than a banana does?

that's all i meant by fruits being masculine and feminine. not that they are exactly feminine and masculine like us, just as we aren't exactly masculine and feminine like the sun and the moon (one is masculine and one feminine).

a male is the sex which produces sperm.

and on the other side a female is the sex which produces the eggs/ova.

fruits dont do any of those things. the fruit is the ovary. it contains the seeds and the ovary grows until it becomes a fruit.

hadn't seen something like this thx for the info.

its as stupid as trying to say a womb is male or female.

ur reasoning is also terrible.

"peanuts have 2 seeds=balls"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. the seed is basicly an embryo surrounded by a hard covering. balls are what produce sperm. completely different things.
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #79
wufu

wufu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
thats sum lovely self styled wee-uhz-dome right chear...in regards to plants and being our original teachers...the gob of cum from da vagina in mah brain that eye was about to squirt on everyone dealt with music and divine geometry/supreme math...and here you go talking about sacred geometry...but yeah...eye went to college for 2 years studying jazz performance....and then dropped out....eye basically learned everything eye needed to learn(two-five One chord progression science) and realized eye was just gonna be riding the rest of the 2 years out getting pussy from shady social climber ass bitches and whatnot so eye got on sum buddah shit and dropped out and got a job at a moving company...anywho....mah new music teacher became the female ENTITY that appears when you smoke dat weed and shit...and eye learned more from her than any teacher...piano playing...beat making....drumming...the mathmatics of western music theory...she was the one who taught me the most important lessons and that was the divine geometry in music....its hard to explain but for example...when eye get in "the zone" and improvising off da top of the head on sum jazz tunes eye be up in the spirit realm and om cee-ing shapes and colors and shit....its like eye can hear what eye wanna play in mah head before hand and for the most part eye can then play what eye hear in mah head onto the piano keys off da top of the dome type shit....or when om making beats in "the zone"(smoked out LOL) eye could hear a certain junxpostitioning rhythm that comes out of something thats off beat to the main track....the point is weed smoke has taught me a whole bunch of shit......thats how eye know that plants want to be eatin by us.....but thats sum ill shit you posted...so ill in fact eye really can't even make a decent coment about it....LOL....so if you wanna continue please please please do....PEACE!!!!!!!!!
that's awesome to see and feel the notes and just play them back. our mind's eye sees all all the time so for us to see it it's great! did you know that our heart is the first organ that grows when we're just a bunch of cells growing in the womb. egyptians took out the brains of the dead but left the heart. our gut feeling, our first instinct, is all from the heart - which has it's own powers (as we say our brain does). so lead with your heart and let your brain figure it out after. the brain and heart are similar - half calculator and half equation writer. but the brain is more a calculator and the heart is more the writer.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #80
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So can you talk your food into being good for you by threatening it? Like if I was about to eat a carrot and I gripped it tightly and said "you fucking better give me some good vitamins and nutrients or else I'll track down the crop you came from and poison the whole fucking thing", do you think you could scare it into being good for you?
Old 01-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #81
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol you do realize that when you get a fruit, or veggie it's already dead right?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #82
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
lol you do realize that when you get a fruit, or veggie it's already dead right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #83
wufu

wufu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
are u dead once you're cut from the cord of your mother?

stick a "dead" piece of celery back in water and watch it keep growing.

put a dried bean into water and watch it sprout.

I'd say it's dead once it has decayed needless to say... but until it's turned black it's something with life still in it
Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #84
wufu

wufu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
So can you talk your food into being good for you by threatening it? Like if I was about to eat a carrot and I gripped it tightly and said "you fucking better give me some good vitamins and nutrients or else I'll track down the crop you came from and poison the whole fucking thing", do you think you could scare it into being good for you?
the thing is - it recognizes god when he is in it's presence. "being good for you" yes always.

made in the image AND likeness
Old 01-22-2013, 02:51 AM   #85
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Giving intentions to water:

From learning how to manipulate energy. I was told i can use it to influence everything from food to the universe for the good.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:27 AM   #86
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
read the thread. nobody said that

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #87
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffff

Quote:
are u dead once you're cut from the cord of your mother?

stick a "dead" piece of celery back in water and watch it keep growing.

put a dried bean into water and watch it sprout.

I'd say it's dead once it has decayed needless to say... but until it's turned black it's something with life still in it
why equal's self...and eye made this exact point earlier in this thread so obviously "hectis" isn't reading all mah responses which is understandable when these mothafuckin threads get past 5 pages...

but yes...as eye said eye used to work in food preperation...the boxes of greens would come in looking unhealthy and dull and we would soak them in water and 30 minutes later they would be green and looking healthy again...

eye recently got a whole shitload of homegrown beets...like 30 of them mothafuckas....they have amazing shelf life by the way...and eye took em out the fridge to thaw out and kept em in mah room for like a week and they actually started growing new green leafs just sitting there...it was amazing...

on the other...you kill an animal and its dead....if eye could quote Delroy Lindo's right hand man in damovie malcolm X...its dead....dead dead dead....
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #88
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's always interesting and slightly depressing reading the intellectual musings of barely literate junior high dropouts
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #89
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
it's always interesting and slightly depressing reading the intellectual musings of barely literate junior high dropouts
is someone forcing u to read things u dont wanna?? lol

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #90
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh i forgot to say it's really amusing; where did i say i didn't want to read it, faggot? this is good stuff
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote