news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #91
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
Giving intentions to water:

From learning how to manipulate energy. I was told i can use it to influence everything from food to the universe for the good.
yolp
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #92
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

[QUOTE=Dr. Simon Hurt;2298663]oh i forgot to say it's really amusing; where did i say i didn't want to read it, faggot? this is good stuff[/QUOTE

eye can't speak for brother Projectile but om guessing he's wondering why instead of being a sissy ass passive aggressive asshole (from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) why don't u just not read the shit and save your self the karmic retribution you gonna recieve from the universal scales of justice and save us from having to read your faggot ass comments...but om just speculating doe
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #93
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #94
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

but om just speculating doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #95
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufu View Post
are u dead once you're cut from the cord of your mother?

stick a "dead" piece of celery back in water and watch it keep growing.

put a dried bean into water and watch it sprout.

I'd say it's dead once it has decayed needless to say... but until it's turned black it's something with life still in it
Right, but still talking to your food won't make it any more better for you.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #96
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would definitely talk to these before I sucked the milk out of them.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #97
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

I would definitely talk to these before I sucked the milk out of them.
yeah you better cuz dat bitch looks like she got mad toxins up in her body!!!!!!!!! Eye only have sex with health nut bitches but hey....thats just me....
Old 01-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #98
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
that's awesome to see and feel the notes and just play them back. our mind's eye sees all all the time so for us to see it it's great! did you know that our heart is the first organ that grows when we're just a bunch of cells growing in the womb. egyptians took out the brains of the dead but left the heart. our gut feeling, our first instinct, is all from the heart - which has it's own powers (as we say our brain does). so lead with your heart and let your brain figure it out after. the brain and heart are similar - half calculator and half equation writer. but the brain is more a calculator and the heart is more the writer.
"om so immersed(????) from the heart because om god...but om cold blooded in the mind....don't let me make my mind up!!!!"--Popa Wu from the Khalik Allah Popa Wu documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qzZSg6fz0

dayum...you fuckin awesome wufu...please continue...eye want more...more more more!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:45 AM   #99
wufu

wufu grasshopper

the body completely regenerates itself every 40 days or somewhere around there. salt was used back in the day to pack onto meat to preserve it for long periods of time. if u ingest sodium benzoate, mono sodium glutemate, and other preservatives they will preserve your cells which are trying to shed off and grow anew therefore creating wrinkles, old age, premature death.

but pure salt is good for you. it ultimately balances your hydration. but it also cleans out your body from impurities. so eat sea salt with your food.
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:55 AM   #100
wufu

wufu grasshopper

oh, here's something to live by: IF YOU WOULDN'T EAT IT DON'T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN.

example: deodorant, Chapstick, shampoos, cologne, powders.

if u ate a piece of your deodorant or some of your shampoo you'd be near death depending on how much u ate. why rub that shit on your skin which will absorb it into your bloodstream anyways?????

there's healthy all natural plant-based alternatives to all those products.

the more chapstick u use the more your lips will peel in the end because you're slowing topically injecting them with the list of ingredients on the back. nail polish shit to "help" your nails?? to turn your natural nails more like the ingredients on the back. and the worst is deodorant in such a vulnerable and close to vital organs spot.
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #101
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
the body completely regenerates itself every 40 days or somewhere around there. salt was used back in the day to pack onto meat to preserve it for long periods of time. if u ingest sodium benzoate, mono sodium glutemate, and other preservatives they will preserve your cells which are trying to shed off and grow anew therefore creating wrinkles, old age, premature death.

but pure salt is good for you. it ultimately balances your hydration. but it also cleans out your body from impurities. so eat sea salt with your food.
yolp....nothing like pink himalayin salt!!!!!! When eye finally do start mah fast eye think om gonna sprinkle a little of it in mah water because eye have read somewhere that it kinda recreates the naturally occuring minerals in spring water....also...eye searched your 60 something posts and eye stumbled upon Don Tolman....thanks!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V23Q_NQwKYw
Old 01-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #102
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

Quote:
oh, here's something to live by: IF YOU WOULDN'T EAT IT DON'T PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN.

example: deodorant, Chapstick, shampoos, cologne, powders.

if u ate a piece of your deodorant or some of your shampoo you'd be near death depending on how much u ate. why rub that shit on your skin which will absorb it into your bloodstream anyways?????

there's healthy all natural plant-based alternatives to all those products.

the more chapstick u use the more your lips will peel in the end because you're slowing topically injecting them with the list of ingredients on the back. nail polish shit to "help" your nails?? to turn your natural nails more like the ingredients on the back. and the worst is deodorant in such a vulnerable and close to vital organs spot.
hell yay yuh!!!!...eye haven't used deoderent in 10 years...true true true....eye remember at mah job eye told mah co-workers that eye don't wear deoderent and they looked at me like eye was fuckin insane...eye ax'd them "have you ever smelled any kind of offensive odor from self"...they was like "nope"....once the body is internally hygenic body odor will be virtually non existant....however when you in the process of cleaning your body out you more than like gone stank!!!!

eye use a oil mixture of Patchaloui, Ylang Ylang and LAvender mixed with Ho Ho bah oil....basically just drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated
Old 01-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #103
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffff

anyways wufu...please continue...
Old 01-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #104
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
hell yay yuh!!!!...eye haven't used deoderent in 10 years...true true true....eye remember at mah job eye told mah co-workers that eye don't wear deoderent and they looked at me like eye was fuckin insane...eye ax'd them "have you ever smelled any kind of offensive odor from self"...they was like "nope"....once the body is internally hygenic body odor will be virtually non existant....however when you in the process of cleaning your body out you more than like gone stank!!!!

eye use a oil mixture of Patchaloui, Ylang Ylang and LAvender mixed with Ho Ho bah oil....basically just drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated
LOL

The things you tell yourself and also try to convince others with, so you won't have to come to grips with that fact you're a smelly little creep

but please do go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #105
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the body completely regenerates itself every 40 days or somewhere around there.
if you're talking about total regeneration time for all of the different cell types in the human body to regenerate, you're completely wrong

you can't drop science about the workings of the human body and get basic shit like that wrong
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote