news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #106
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also there are cells which don't regenerate at all; like teeth and oocytes (eggs) and cardiac tissue can take years to regenerate and neurons in some areas of the brain that never regenerate

i'm simplifying this for you because i'm pretty sure you and knowcheeze dropped out around junior high
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:51 AM   #107
wufu

wufu grasshopper

it's basic? what's the science? this is knowledge forum where's it at?
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:57 AM   #108
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in a high school biology textbook, bruh
Old 01-26-2013, 03:06 AM   #109
wufu

wufu grasshopper

thx for the update dr. You're wrong in assuming my scholastic longevity. why the insult? the source of my info is a mixture of life experiences and a very wise teacher who's been sourced by others here. it's nothing new, in fact, it was how things were done/known before there were problems with our bodies. it's truly amazing knowledge just wish there were more "uneducated" minds here to learn. maybe a dr. doesn't need to learn anything new? I'll assume u don't know much more or else you would've enlightened us by now. before u go off on me for posting this dr., knowlege, wisdom, understanding and peace
Old 01-26-2013, 03:09 AM   #110
wufu

wufu grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
anyways wufu...please continue...
u got it. I'm ahead by mind over body balancing act is my next life's hobby
Old 01-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #111
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufu View Post
use your imagination here (einstein, "imagination is greater than knowledge." our brain and it's electric connections reflect the universe and stars, black holes and everything else in it - our brain is a microcosm of the universe as we are all created in the same plane of existence we are all one. listen to the beginning of black jesus from ironman album for some wu reference).

could it be possible that a brain looks and has the same features as a walnut - skull, left/right hemisphere and everything? what's a "kidney" bean? a carrot is good for the eyes, right? slice one in half and look at it - it looks just like an eye and it sees depth (long) like a carrot is long. celery is nearly 25% sodium, is long and hard and snaps, just like a bone. taste one - it's water and salt. when our body is deprived of sodium it pulls it from the bones. eat sea salt with for hundreds of beneficial reasons mainly it cleans out shit from every body system. an apple a day keeps the doctor away - slice an apple in half the from side to side (not top to bottom) and you'll find a 5-pointed star (one of the sacred geometric shapes that the universe is built from), just like our 5-pointed bodies (a.l.l.a.h. arm leg leg arm head).

could it be possible that a banana with it's long fleshy outter and seed-filled inner looks more like a penis than a peach does? could a peach look more like a curvy, nectar-filled, 1-seeded feminine part than a banana does?

that's all i meant by fruits being masculine and feminine. not that they are exactly feminine and masculine like us, just as we aren't exactly masculine and feminine like the sun and the moon (one is masculine and one feminine).
imagination might be "greater" than knowledge but that doesnt mean its more factual or correct than knowledge.

how exactly does our mind reflect the universe. we only know 5% or less of the universe so how can u possibly know that.

"we are all created in the same plane of existence we are all one." that doesnt make sense. if i make 2 pots in the same place those pots can still be seperate entities and not necessarily from the same essence and therefore the pots are not "one".

listening to hip hop for education is stupid.

ur descriptions of fruit are extremely flawed. it comes from a human perspective not a worldwide or universal one.

human females often wear lots of make up trying to look attractive in order to attract a "mate". but if you look at other species its he males who try to look attractive. another example is the female T rex being more aggressive and bigger than the male.

when it comes down to it the only worldwide masculine quality is the ability to produce sperm and the only female quality is the ability to produce eggs.

all bananas aren long

christians also think of apples as a sin of sign. the greeks thought of apples as a sign of love.

so why is ur description right and theirs wrong. the five pointed star is also a sign of communism. its also a sign of the 5 senses or 5 inward wits. its even a sign for the devil. also why just humans. other animals have 4 limbs and a head. again what about people allergic to apples.

im intersted in whether u think the sun is masculine or feminine. in ancient egypt all solar deities were considered goddesses. also sol in norse mythology is a female. but the romans and aztecs thought it was a male.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #112
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what does the rest of the maths team think about bananas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #113
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

yes we stick them up our anuses as well.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #114
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't see how that is going to help with maths. Unless you are calculating the appropriate angles and thrust velocity of bananal stimulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #115
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I don't see how that is going to help with maths. Unless you are calculating the appropriate angles and thrust velocity of bananal stimulation.
the maths team isnt all about maths. we can get down and dirty as well. but i think ur right, we should invlove maths in it.

maybe we could use ur hoarded jewish gold to fund this bananal stimulation
Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #116
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
LOL

The things you tell yourself and also try to convince others with, so you won't have to come to grips with that fact you're a smelly little creep

but please do go on
the type of pussy sissy passive aggressive shit that you posted up in this thread(from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) shows and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the real creep is....LOL...and eye cee that big slice of beef you fuckin wit....thats why you stink....thats why you NEED to wear deoderent....mah body is internally hygenic and thats why eye have no need to wear deoderent...om always getting compliments from females about how good eye smell....matter of fact last summer eye let mah girlfriend talk me into busting a nut in her mouth and she said it tasted like sweet spring water...don't be jealous you stinky ass cave dwelling wolf titty milk drinking ass bitch just cuz you on sum neanderthal shit....LOL....get a colonic bitch
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #117
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
also there are cells which don't regenerate at all; like teeth and oocytes (eggs) and cardiac tissue can take years to regenerate and neurons in some areas of the brain that never regenerate

i'm simplifying this for you because i'm pretty sure you and knowcheeze dropped out around junior high
if you wanted to get pure knowledge thats gonna benefit humanity...eye mean real knowledge...not knowledge thats used to enslave people and keep em on a dumb dumb mental state like you and rakimkoolgrap and the rest of the anal penetraters....the best thing you could do is drop out of school around junior high!!!!!! public schools creates slaves and slavemasters
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #118
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I forgot what the point of this thread was....

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #119
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
the type of pussy sissy passive aggressive shit that you posted up in this thread(from the safety of being behind a computer screen eye might add) shows and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt who the real creep is....LOL...and eye cee that big slice of beef you fuckin wit....thats why you stink....thats why you NEED to wear deoderent....mah body is internally hygenic and thats why eye have no need to wear deoderent...om always getting compliments from females about how good eye smell....matter of fact last summer eye let mah girlfriend talk me into busting a nut in her mouth and she said it tasted like sweet spring water...don't be jealous you stinky ass cave dwelling wolf titty milk drinking ass bitch just cuz you on sum neanderthal shit....LOL....get a colonic bitch
LOL ktl is like a cesspool for stinky jr. high drop outs who hold Masters in psuedo science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #120
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
LOL ktl is like a cesspool for stinky jr. high drop outs who hold Masters in psuedo science
yes
and
case in point

Quote:
if you wanted to get pure knowledge thats gonna benefit humanity...eye mean real knowledge...not knowledge thats used to enslave people and keep em on a dumb dumb mental state like you and rakimkoolgrap and the rest of the anal penetraters....the best thing you could do is drop out of school around junior high!!!!!! public schools creates slaves and slavemasters
hahahaha
what a sloppy vagina