news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default A disturbing increase in Amish on Amish violence?

--Ohio Amish Attacked by Beard- and Hair-Cutters

Amish people in eastern Ohio are being attacked by having their hair and beards cut off, possibly by members of a formerly Amish group.

The attacks occurred on five families over the past three weeks in Carroll, Holmes, Jefferson and Trumbull counties, which form the heart of one of the nation's largest Amish populations.

The attackers are believed to be from a group of people who were once Amish, but have now gathered together near Bergholz in Jefferson County, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The group consists of about 18 families, most of whom are related. The group's compound includes a number of houses and barns.

The formerly Amish group has drawn the attention of law enforcement before over an alleged threat against law enforcement and a relative who was convicted of sexual contact with a minor, according to ABC News affiliate WTAE.

On Wednesday night, a pickup truck and a trailer pulled into the driveway of Myron and Arlene Miller around 10:45 p.m., according to the Post-Gazette. Four to six men knocked on the door. When the Millers' 15-year-old daughter answered, they asked for her father, who is the bishop for the Mechanicstown Amish church, the paper reported.

When Miller appeared at the door, according to the newspaper account, a man grabbed him by his beard and forced him out the front door.

"The other guys came up and surrounded him," Arlene Miller told the Post-Gazette.

The attackers then cut out a chunk of the bishop's beard with scissors, according to the account. Miller struggled to get away, and the attackers were unable to cut off his entire beard. The leader of the attackers ordered the group to flee.

Miller, in addition to another man who was assaulted on Wednesday night, has decided to press criminal charges, which is not common practice among the Amish.

"[The Amish] are loath to press charges because it conflicts with their religious beliefs about nonviolence and not using force [or the force of law] in their daily life," Donald Kraybill, a professor at Elizabethtown College and an expert on Amish life, told ABC News.

"This story is very odd and clearly outlier behavior, an aberration in Amish society," he said. "Amish-on-Amish violence is extremely rare. In some cases, it happens when someone has a psychological disorder and/or during Rumspringa, when some youth engage in mischief or pranks that can go awry."

Cutting the victims' beards is degrading and insulting in the Amish culture.

"Wearing a beard is a common and required practice for all married Amish men," Kraybill said. "Likewise, women do not cut their hair based on biblical teaching. These appear to be malicious assaults on symbols of Amish identity by a renegade little group of Amish origin who, for whatever reason, have been estranged from other Amish groups."

-http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-amish-attacked-beard-hair-cutters-154759318.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Beard assault.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This can bring people of all different backgrounds together: lumberjacks, Muslim, Jewish, hillbillies, Amish, etc.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

There is a town called Middlefield which is about 45 minutes away that has a huge Amish population...

One time, my family and I went to an Amish house and they served us fresh raised Amish food. Some of the best corn i have ever eaten, the meal was so fresh and home cooked. Just had a different tast to it.

Its a way some of them make some extra cash. I felt like it was 1840.....My uncle kept asking me if I thought the amish girls were clean shaven.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Old 10-10-2011, 01:55 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

Update on the anti Amish gang:

--County sheriffs in eastern Ohio are investigating a bizarre rash of home invasions in which Amish farmers are getting their beards cut off.

Members of a dissident Amish group called the Bergholz Gang are suspected of bursting into the homes of mainstream Amish and cutting -- or attempting to cut -- the facial hair of their targets.

The intruders then returned to their leader, hair in hand, to prove that his orders were being obeyed to the letter, the local Intelligencer and Wheeling News-Register newspaper reported, quoting sheriffs.

One of four Amish men arrested over the attacks has been released as a result of mistaken identity but at least two of the others are expected to be charged, the paper said.

It said the assaults -- which have also targeted the long tresses of Amish womenfolk -- were motivated "for some reason" relating to faith.

Descendants of 18th century German-speaking immigrants, the Amish are Protestants who shun many modern conveniences, such as driving cars. They regard uncut beards and hair as expressions of faith.

Donald Kraybill, an expert on the Amish at Elizabethtown College in Pennsylvania, told AFP that the attacks were "very odd" because violence is extremely rare within the Amish community.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2011, 02:00 AM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
My uncle kept asking me if I thought the amish girls were clean shaven.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:04 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw a documentary on the amish. and the amish youth get time in the real world before they decide to join the community as adults. during this time they wild the fuck out and many of them became meth addicts.

i wish i remember the name of the doc cause it was actually informative and entertaining.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:17 AM   #9
check two
N.I.

Yeah, the event is called Rumspringa. I think I saw that same documentary before also, or one similar to it. There was also a reality show some years back that showcased it, where they had to decide to stay Amish or leave their families lol

There is a big amish community not that far from me in PA also, called Lancaster. Palehorse resides in that area, and gets Organic strawberry milkshakes at a popular Smorgasbord buffet place called Shady Maple.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2011, 06:14 AM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder what it would be like to fuck an amish girl

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #12
check two
N.I.

lol @ them using battery powered clippers in the attacks

BERGHOLZ, Ohio (AP) The leader of an Amish group with members accused of going into the home of another Amish man and cutting his hair and beard said Monday it's a religious matter and police shouldn't be involved.

Sam Mullet said he didn't order the hair-cutting but didn't stop two of his sons and another man from carrying it out last week on a 74-year-old man in his home in rural eastern Ohio. Amish men typically grow beards as adults and stop trimming them when they marry, and the beards are held in high esteem.

Mullet, 66, said the goal of the hair-cutting was to send a message to local Amish that they should be ashamed of themselves for the way they were treating Mullet and his community.

"They changed the rulings of our church here, and they're trying to force their way down our throat, make us do like they want us to do, and we're not going to do that," Mullet told The Associated Press outside his house on the outskirts of Bergholz, a village of about 700 residents.

"We know what we did and why we did it," he continued. "We excommunicated some members here because they didn't want to obey the rules of the church."

Mullet said he's upset that his group, about 120 people living on several small farms, has been called a cult by detractors. He complained about the behavior of some of the Amish but wouldn't elaborate on what rules were broken. He also blamed a local sheriff for prosecuting one of his sons in a sex case and for going against his daughter in a custody dispute.

He said he moved the members of his group to this hilly farm country area in 1995 just to be by themselves.

"We're not a cult. We're just trying to live a peaceful life," said Mullet, who spoke with occasional bursts of passion for about an hour as children played nearby, a horse tethered to a buggy rested and men and women did chores. "I was hoping I could move here, try to start a group of church people, do things in school and church the way we wanted."

Mullet said he should be allowed to punish people who break the laws of the church, just as police are allowed to punish people who break the laws of the state.

"You have your laws on the road and the town if somebody doesn't obey them, you punish them. But I'm not allowed to punish the church people?" Mullet said. "I just let them run over me? If every family would just do as they pleased, what kind of church would we have?"

On Saturday, police arrested two of Mullet's sons, 38-year-old Johnny Mullet and 26-year-old Lester Mullet, and another man from the community, 53-year-old Levi Miller, on burglary and kidnapping warrants out of Holmes County. The three men were being held in jail on $250,000 bond and couldn't be reached for comment.

Jefferson County Sheriff Fred Abdalla said Monday he expects two more arrests this week. He said the men hired a driver to carry them to a similar attack. He said the driver didn't know what the men were doing.

Five people were assaulted, including women who had their hair cut off, said Abdalla, who disputed Sam Mullet's account, alleging the group's leader ordered the punishments.

The men entered the home and said, "Sam Mullet sent us here, and we're here on religious business," Abdalla said.

He said they used scissors and battery-powered clippers in the attack.

A similar attack happened in September, Abdalla said.

In that case, a 57-year-old woman blamed her sons and a son-in-law for an attack on her husband and said they were involved in a cult. The sons and son-in-law "did that to him," the woman told deputies, pointing at her husband's ragged, short beard. Then she took off a bandana and showed bare scalp patches and said, "They did this to me."

Abdalla said the motive for the attacks may be related to unspecified religious differences involving 18 Amish families, 17 of them related, that have drawn previous attention from law enforcement, including a threat against the sheriff and a relative convicted of sexual contact with a minor.

-http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-amish-leader-beard-cutting-religious-matter-232845934.html

Quote:
Old 10-11-2011, 09:42 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaaah

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #14
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first of all, the documentary is called the Devil's Playground

Amish girls get fucked like crazy when they go to the "outside world." there's literally guys waiting outside to fuck them. same with amish dudes. and they "experiment" with drugs like crazy

also, next to the catholic church, amish people have the second most cases of child abuse/pedophilia of all christians
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

^^
How many Amish broads have you been with?

Quote: