news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-05-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey
Default new Fes Taylor video "This Is My Life"

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

He's not wu.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
Double-A
CHICKEN HEAD

Double-A crouching tiger

Don't matter. He has a Wu-affiliation.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Cold track. Chris Stylez produced that? Respect G, beat is filthy.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #5
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-A View Post
Don't matter. He has a Wu-affiliation.
He's still not wu. If you want to play that game lets turn this to the wu block chamber.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ lmao
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #7
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
Cold track. Chris Stylez produced that? Respect G, beat is filthy.

thanks

Old 01-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #8
digi

digi grasshopper

fes always kills.. wish it had harder drums though even though thas a recycled samlple, been used
digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

its only "recycled" if i used it before. it was new to me. i never heard a song with that sample. nice way of liking the song but still hating lol

Old 01-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #10
digi

digi grasshopper

take it wit a grain of salt boss.. yeah.. i like fes but the beat is run of the mill, it happens so get a thicker skin
Old 01-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #11
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
its only "recycled" if i used it before. it was new to me. i never heard a song with that sample. nice way of liking the song but still hating lol

here's that song that you've never heard peace ... btw your's killing too)

Last edited by digiblunt; 01-10-2013 at 03:54 AM.
digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #12
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

shit that SUCKS lmaooooooo. nova-kane is my boy i never heard this remix. theres like 10 versions of this song. oh well. same sample but dont sound the same and the songs are waaaaay different

Old 01-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #13
digi

digi grasshopper

wheneva u recyclin a sample heads already used its crucial to either make it diffrent than the rest or simply better... why is this even in this forum though?
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #14
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
wheneva u recyclin a sample heads already used its crucial to either make it diffrent than the rest or simply better... why is this even in this forum though?
loose link wu affilates a'rnt not good enuff to be in hip-hop section dumby
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #15
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post

lmfaoooo. do you make beats???? if so i would love to hear how you research every sample to find out if its ever been touched by a producer in the entire history of hiphop.

also i dont give a fuck. ruthless bastards were signed to wu-tang for a year and left and dont even like wu but yall post their shit here. dudes post jojo pellegrino in this forum but a member of housegang and shaolin soldiers who was directly under a wu general who had an album presented by a wu general cant have his video posted here? gtfoh.