news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #46
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Right so u faggits would rather deck continue with his fuckin horrible solo albums and that godawful 'dubstep' remix album that actually hearing him over some decent beats just coz Eso is on it? Deck has bearly made 1 dope solo album in fuckin 20 years.

I'm no an Esoteric fan either but he's not that fuckin bad and if it wasn't for him Deck would still be rapping shitty lyrics over absolute trash unlistenable beats. People on this site are fuckin impossible to please.

Fags

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #47
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to be fair......... i didnt like this esoteric fag WAY before this czarface shit was an idea in anyone's feeble mind.

so.....fuck him.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #48
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

"meeaaAAHHHHHH...WHITE PEOPLE...uggghhhh....MEEEEAaaaahhhhh......EUROPE.. ..uggghhhhh......white people...meahhhhh...fag fag fag fag...fag. Fag. FAAAAG!!!!!!" - Wu-Corp
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #49
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"Tbf, I don't think he would go out and claim that Eso's "up there with Eminem" if that was the case.. "

Deck's doesnt know the realm of white rappers very well, hes nowhere near Em.
In 2013, I much prefer Eso actually..

But yeah, I agree, he's never been close to the level Em used to be, but that's besides the point. Deck is doing more than "tolerating" Eso.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #50
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah hes waiting for the check thats what hes doing
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #51
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Ok I get it Eso is wack, but why are we acting like Deck is god on this tape? I don't see how this is that good.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #52
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

yeah deck came LAZY as fuck and STILL destroyed esoteric with ease

LOL @ esoterics voice

LOL @ esoterics retarded jay-z flow

LOL @ esoterics lyrics about galactus and snooki and wookies

and 7l beats arent very good.. flat plastic soulless trash... i see why he quit producing hip hop to DJ at gay clubs a cpl years ago

deck coulda done this whole thing on his own...

which is why im about to listen to the special version of the album that erases esoteric from the project

LOL @ you geeks acting like esoteric saved deck with this album

resident patient >>> this
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #53
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
resident patient >>> this
I don't think anyone will deny this.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:10 AM   #54
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Also Ghostface killed this record with his verse on Savagely Attack.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:34 AM   #55
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RESIDENT PATIENT HAD 2 GOOD TRACKs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #56
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

At first I wasnt expecting too much from this album but after hearing it its suprisingly good. It has dope beats & crazy features. I love the WCW samples it has too. It will continue to grow on me. Not really a fan of 7L or Eso but its good to hear INS on some real beats. Resident Patient was ok, Id say half of it was good.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #57
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now that we have the esotericless version of this, i await the genius soul who makes the rebel INS/ADMIRAL KRUMP-ALLAH version of czarface.

this record.
all esoterics vocals replaced with krumple.

and that, my retarded friends, would not only be album of the year.
it could very well be album of the goddamn century.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #58
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
"meeaaAAHHHHHH...WHITE PEOPLE...uggghhhh....MEEEEAaaaahhhhh......EUROPE.. ..uggghhhhh......white people...meahhhhh...fag fag fag fag...fag. Fag. FAAAAG!!!!!!" - Wu-Corp
lol pretty much sums this place up.
haven't heard it yet.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #59
TheCat

TheCat Village Idiot

i get the notion that most cats on here hating on Esoteric rhymes have not even heard the Czarface album. i don't think he hinders the album at all. in fact the whole concept of the album is a comic book and 90s homage. so his geek book word play plays commendably.

Its just amazing to hear INS sound inspired again.

Last edited by TheCat; 02-20-2013 at 09:20 PM.
TheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #60
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat View Post
i get the notion that most cats on here hating on Esoteric rhymes have not even heard the Czarface album. i don't think he hinders the album at all. in fact the whole concept of the album is a comic book and 90s homage. so his geek book word play plays commendably.

Its just amazing to hear INS sound inspired again.
Exactly. Everybody is just trashing the dude like he's complete garbage... let's be serious. Eso is complete trash with no talent, but all the features on Wu-Block just merc'd it? I admit he's not this legendary MC that some clowns would try to make him out as, but he's better than 50% of "The gutter shit" that everybody hails around here.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote