news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #16
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
angry nailed it. this is EXACTLY whats going to happen.

necro is pretty much the hip hop version of weird al, except he has less talent.
and yes, he was entertaining back in the "i need drugs/gory days" years in that weird al sorta way. but now he's lost any type ability to ride his own beats and just sounds fucking horrible.

and these updates that he puts out give me ZERO faith that hes not going to be spitting like a retard. these posts sound like a excited middle school kid wrote them.

necro go toe to toe with one of the true greats?!?!?!?

never gonna happen, bruh.
yep !

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
godfathers hasnt even been released yet you sound retarded.....Alc x kool g rap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wack ass necro and godfathers
Another alchemist dick rider. That faggot hasn't made a grimly beat since the 90s!! G Rap needs gutter beats, not pussy electric guitars
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #18
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Hahaha. Both producers are overrated by their fanbase imo.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:15 AM   #19
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
I believe Necro will bring his GAY game going toe to toe with G Rap. He wrecked ass on most of the I Need Drugs album. Definitely looking forward to his production though.
^^^^^
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:17 AM   #20
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
angry nailed it. this is EXACTLY whats going to happen.

necro is pretty much the hip hop version of weird al, except he has less talent.
and yes, he was entertaining back in the "i need drugs/gory days" years in that weird al sorta way. but now he's lost any type ability to ride his own beats and just sounds fucking horrible.

and these updates that he puts out give me ZERO faith that hes not going to be spitting like a retard. these posts sound like a excited middle school kid wrote them.

necro go toe to toe with one of the true greats?!?!?!?

never gonna happen, bruh.
ahhaahahha I'm all out of rep for mainman

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:23 AM   #21
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

necro is taking all this time knowing full well the g rap only version will be out quicker than the ins version of czarface (which still isnt that good tbh). i can just see him in the studio with g rap, "nah, nah, we need to do another track where we go back and forth every few bars."
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:23 AM   #22
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd rather hear a collab LP where Necro only handles the beats, I gotta agree about his mixing it's usually off so let someone else do that too

At least collabing with Kool G Rap I doubt we'll hear Necro's sexorcist shit which is mad corny and wack, if he brings some hardcore shit then it'll be fine

Anyone else think Necro comes across as a Kool G Rap dickrider when talking about this project though lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:00 PM   #23
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
Anyone else think Necro comes across as a Kool G Rap dickrider when talking about this project though lol
i dunno how you could think anything else. but at least he chose a dope emcee to dickride
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:59 AM   #24
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This godfathers record is flawless!!!!
The production is mint!!!
Salute to my godly engineer elliott thomas for working non stop hours through the night to make this vision come to life with me
mixing is brutal and energy draining and we analized every sound
even g rap spent over 40+ hours in the studio mixing with us making sure he was happy with his vocals
this is as real a project as it gets

you see how all these rappers made tracks to respond to lamar from revenge of the nerds?
You wonder why necro didnt?

While these rappers are trying to prove they are as nice as kendrick, my time was spent proving i can hang with kool g rap

i allready know i can body kendrick if it really came down to it
but hanging with kgr on 16 tracks is a task, and producing all the beats as well, shooting all the videos and editing them,releasing the record, handling all the business side of things to deliver this thing to your front door with no help from a major?????
Lets see you pull that off!!!!

Just making the point, the trend is to feel offended by lamar and respond, but i had bigger fish to fry

salute to all those that bodied him though
if i havent proven myself yet in 13 years of releases this record should do it
anyone fronting after this is clearly a hater

the godfathers nov 19th!!
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 06:58 AM   #25
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^No caps lock, must be an imposter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

For someone who has bigger fish to fry Necro talks a lot about Kendrick. Necro is a little bitch.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #27
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

him even contemplating that he's in kendricks class as an mc shows how delusional this guy is.

i would be impressed if he even stays on beat during this album.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #28
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

does this album has a release date yet?
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #29
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

k.dot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Necro wack ass
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #30
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Necro wack???? WHAT THE FUCK??????????????
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote