news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #16
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Ya knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
If this shit about Ghost turns out to be true, this retard might actually be right.
RIGHT ABOUT WHAT, HE DOESNT CALL GHOST GAY

BUT POPs VOICE STILL SOUNDS ILL FOR RAP AND BLACK ON BLACK CRIME AND A COUPLE JOINTS OF THERE FIRST LP IS CLASSIC

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

about the Wu being over

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember this track from when it came out. Worst diss track I've ever heard. Just laughable and pathetic. It pains me when nobodies are dumb enough and petty enough to do shit like this.

His solo album is one of the best Wu fam albums ever though, imo. Better than most the Clan's solos, besides the obvious early ones.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #19
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mad respect to rubba june lova low and pop

Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:11 AM   #20
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
mad respect to rubba june lova low and pop
Yeah.. for the old shit always!

I ain't understand when somebody says that he should've received a help from Ghost 'cus he is his cousin. It means nothin' -- you could be a cousin of Michael Jackson and if he wouldn't help you, you shouldn't be disappointed. I know Ghost could help him, but maybe he didn't want..
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #21
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-30-2013, 02:56 AM   #22
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I'll quote a YouTube comment:
Quote:
haha these fags were on kneez suckin wu tangs dick for years,.. now they wanna get famous dissin wu... brave
It's true, ain't it?

Btw. This song is wack as fuck compared to other G.P.'s songs.
Check out what they're trynna say:
Quote:
I was laughing when 50 dissed ya'll fools
And ya'll ain't even try to respond back, you suckas
Lol Man you see it yourself that they ain't got no arguments to diss Wu. They're just mad that RZA and nobody of Wu wanted to sign 'em up... I'm not suprised that Wu didn't response 'em they want that -- They're trynna shine by dissin'.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:37 AM   #23
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

^^ you gp wu wanker
Old 01-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #24
Park

Park grasshopper

pretty weak man
Park is offline   Reply With Quote