news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #46
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
I'd be shocked if it was true, but yeah I would still listen. I still listen to Prodigy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
P. is fagg ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You should be used to that in Moscow.
lmfao!!!!

classic fucking thread

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #47
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Rza wears a mask
I was thinking this too, could be a curveball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
But if this is true, and it is Ghostface, and so is the rape part than his verse from the song "Da Mystery of Chessboxin" from the album 36 Chambers has new meaning "When I struck I had on Tims and a black mask"
lmao, I can't wait for what Big Ghost Blog makes of all this

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 01-29-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #48
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we need to get some photoshops popping in here lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny ass thread
Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #50
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

you lot are killing me!

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #51
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

@ sky blue wally kid..yo that pic where hes got da point at da fan kills it

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #52
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Smh.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #53
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Or it could be raaddr van posing as one of the generals again...last week he was cappadonna

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #54
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dayum, if it's Ghosftface ima be pissed cos that mofo knocked me back when I hit on him!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #55
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe GFK is gay, and Superb is one of his former lovers, and that's really why Superb is mad at Ghost I mean Superb did say "Miss, I don't stand next to ho's
'less we runnin a train and I'm next to Ghost" why would he have to be next to Ghost, like is he saying the only way he be with a girl is if Ghost is involved in the sex?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #56
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Hip-Hop Rumors: What Rapper Rapes His Male Fans?

http://allhiphop.com/2013/01/18/hip-...his-male-fans/

"As you know, I could never really reveal the name of the rapper that has perpetrated such a heinous crime against their fans. But, I assure you, its real. The thing is, I went through the comments on that very day and I saw that one person hit the nail on the head. Pause."
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #57
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

You goddamn right I fuck mans, KING ME
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #58
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

How about the beginning of Ghost's verse from "The Projects"?

"Suck my dick it's the kid with the fat knob
I bust all into ya face, plus it come in globs"

oh boy...
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #59
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Hip-Hop Rumors: Another Rapper Male Groupie Rapist?

"PLEASE BE CLEAR I am not even remotely suggesting that there is a member of The Wu that fits this criteria!"

http://allhiphop.com/2013/01/29/hip-...roupie-rapist/

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 01-30-2013 at 12:49 AM.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #60
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghost really should take this opportunity to officially come out of the closet and make full fledged homo rap, instead of making thinly disguised homo rap like he's been doing for the last 12 years or so.