news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #91
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

By the way, the illuminati planted the story so drug cartels would stop funneling guns through the Clan.
LMAO

But honestly..I'm a big skeptic of this story..maybe it's my bias or something but I just can't see it..and the hip hop world is known to throw around rumors just fir the sake of it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #92
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and I'm just saying, people in positions of power are known to do strange things because of the influence they hold. I had to sit and listen to people ridicule me for years because I said Lance Armstrong was obviously doping. My reasoning was that if everybody were doping, which was clearly the case, there was no way someone who wasn't doping could win 7 tours in a row.

That said, this is clearly some fan boy, who got dissed and is now fabricating this story to try and destroy a legend. If it were true, the story would have been brought forth in a more mainstream fashion. Not some ridiculous blog, and subsequent cut and paste jobs.

Still, you have to admit, with the plethora of no homo moments in his catalog, and his questionable fashion choices, he sure picked the right guy to go after. Rae probably would have been the second choice.

"Everything's real, let's roll in a field, nigga."

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #93
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

edit

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #94
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can see your point there

Old 01-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #95
WuBizzie

WuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkeyWuBizzie iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
its jokes,

no one actually believes this stuff
Doesn't matter. You think clan members are looking at it that way? They're gonna look at it the same way I look at it. A bunch of clowns on a site that's supposed to be representing Wu, disrespecting Wu with the dumb shit that's been posted in this thread. I visit other boards, from time to time, and anytime some outlandish shit is said about their artist(s) they instantly shut that shit down. What's going on in this thread is a perfect example of why Wu don't fuck with this site.

WuBizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:20 PM   #96
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
Doesn't matter. You think clan members are looking at it that way? They're gonna look at it the same way I look at it. A bunch of clowns on a site that's supposed to be representing Wu, disrespecting Wu with the dumb shit that's been posted in this thread. I visit other boards, from time to time, and anytime some outlandish shit is said about their artist(s) they instantly shut that shit down. What's going on in this thread is a perfect example of why Wu don't fuck with this site.
in that case, wu-tang needs to lighten up.

How do you think they feel about whiney-ass crybaby faggots who can't take a joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #97
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Why do I get the feeling, if this turned out to be true, your head would explode or you'd pull an Adam Lanza?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-30-2013, 12:44 PM   #98
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
If any thread that spoke out against the Wu in any way, shape of form, and if a thread was shut down that made allegations about a member of the Wu was shut down than what would be the point in posting on this website? I mean if the Wu, or anyone in general wants only good things said about them, and nothing negative than they live in a fantasy world, and Those forums you speak of that shut down any thread that says anything negative, no matter if it is outlandish, or not are pretty much saying don't have an open mind to anything, but instead just be like sheep. It's like a government saying the people have freedom of speech as long as they don't speak out against the government!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #99
WuBizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Why do I get the feeling, if this turned out to be true, your head would explode or you'd pull an Adam Lanza?
Nah. It is just what it is. I never seen a board full of "fans" who's instinct is to disrespect the artist the board is supposed to be dedicated to. You can say what you wanna say but if you were to sit back and objectively think about why the Wu members don't fuck with this site, you'll see what I'm saying. I love that dudes on here aren't above criticizing a general if they put out subpar shit, but I just don't get why dudes go so far as to constantly shit on some, or all, of the members. Shit s weird to me.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #100
WuBizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
If any thread that spoke out against the Wu in any way, shape of form, and if a thread was shut down that made allegations about a member of the Wu was shut down than what would be the point in posting on this website? I mean if the Wu, or anyone in general wants only good things said about them, and nothing negative than they live in a fantasy world, and Those forums you speak of that shut down any thread that says anything negative, no matter if it is outlandish, or not are pretty much saying don't have an open mind to anything, but instead just be like sheep. It's like a government saying the people have freedom of speech as long as they don't speak out against the government!!!!
I didn't say the thread should be shut down. I'm saying I find it weird that this is one of the few boards that have a ton of posters that shit on the artist that the board is supposed to be dedicated to. I like when dudes criticize Wu members for being lazy, or putting out subpar work but plenty of times on here dudes go out of their way to shit on these niggas. I just find it weird. It's got to be one of the main reasons Wu don't fuck with this site.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #101
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Because if everybody followed rules of decorum and posted only positive things to say, nobody would want to post here. It would be just you and Graveyard Shifter talking about how great everything is.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #102
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

It's not like one of us are making these allegations, which is what theses are, but I simply posted the article because it is Wu related. Looks like just a BS blog post, but when major Hip Hop sites are picking up on it, it was worth a post. I think most people consider this a hoax.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #103
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

dissing wu is like dissing the mentally disabled. deep down u know u shouldnt do it but its as hilarious as fuck so u do it anyway
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #104
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Hey I don't think everything is great..I just don't have the time to play into rumors and all that

Old 01-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #105
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

theres probably a region in hell for wu corp members
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote