news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NEw shifter LIfe story (bringing it back)

Typing....enjoy mi bredren

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
Typing....enjoy mi bredren
Send me a PM when you're done.

I was dead at work for a year or two at the height of your story telling and spent hours of work time reading them but you'd never finish the stories!

Shifter vs the fat girl
Shifter vs the bullies

Good stories, too bad they weren't finished.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I initially wanted to write a recent big girl story but I've put that on hold because of events that have happened lately that could have a better outcome to it so I'll write a diff one based on my high school days ( ps..I always appreciate the feedback because I usually go back and professionally rewrite em into scripts for film so fuck with me).

Alright so this one is set around christmas time in the mid 90s, I had gone to the Bally of kings (me and my dudes hangout spot) to party with them, it was like 25 dudes in there,some chicks as well and we had pretty much started celebrating from 9 in the morn or whatever.anyways there was an abundance of weed and vodka,including weed brownies so you best believe we did no hesitate to indulge as much as we could, by noon, I was high as fuck, just chilled on a sofa observing my surroundings not saying too much, you had dudes in there pressing on chicks,others scheming on dough and all the like but they all knew go keep their distance because I wasn't even trying to move around and be the center of attention in the party or whatever. My dude chaos who was this mixed cat with cat like eyes,short tempered as fuck and known for being a trouble maker in the block came and sat by me and said "yo cris, this party is weak, I see why u just kicking back not saying shit", I'm like " yea plus I'm wasted right now..I just wanna..I'm just enjoying the high or whatever. Chaos sits back for another 15 mins and is like "yo cris, I'm bout to head over to the store down the street to use their phone to make a call, let's walk g", I didn't hesitate and followed. As we walked..my high was getting amplified, I couldn't quite understand what was going on.. But my vision kept getting dimmer and everything was echoing majorly. I always smoked a blunt or 2 with my dudes but this was some sinister version of getting high. Anyways as we walk,I ask Chaos, who you calling bro?", he replied with this revealing smile like "my girl Sandra,remember her?,the one I knocked up", I'm like "yea,that chick is serious", he responded "yea and her serious ass is about to make my night tonight" so we both laughed and continued to deliberate about the chicks we had been with and who we felt was better than the other.

About 10 mins later, we get to the store, chaos walks in..greets everyone in the store and sparks convo with em. That was one thing about him, he was cool with a lotta people in the neighborhood and a majority of them always seemed to have a positive view of him, except for a few and it was usually those in our age range for obvious reasons. so anyways he asks to use the phone and they oblige and so I'm standing by the door of the store waiting on him as he spoke on the phone. As he spoke, I realized his voice was getting dimmer and he was turning redder. Veins started being seriously visible on his neck and forehead and it didn't take a rocket scientist for me to know the conversation on the phone was not going well. He spoke for maybe about 20 minutes, slammed the phone ,turned to me and said "let's walk". Without question, I followed him as our bearings lead into the hood..the inner part of it. I wasn't worried because he was from the area so I knew no one would dare come at me sideways . Besides, I was a regular in the block too and all the older cats who ran things out there knew me, I was known as their lil nigga from the burbs who was down or whatever. ANyways there was a part of the block I had never been too, I had been warned numerous times not to go there for my own good and suprisingly we were headed there. Based on his anger levels, I didn't even dare think of questioning him, we silently walked as we approached an old looking depreciated blue house. It had worn out picket fences and shrubs all over em. The grass around it was un trimmed and it pretty much looked like something out of a horror movie. We get to this house and he knocks on the door. Some older lady, had to be I'm her 60s let us in.He turns to me and says "cris, stand by the door, do not let anyone in or out", I answer "u got it". as I stood by the door, my mind was working overtime trying to figure out what we were doing in there. I started making a mental note of everything in there. It was a little enclosed house to say the least, there were about 6 kids, 5 women and prolly about 6 men in there, 3 of which were elderly,old enough to be both our grand dads.
Chaos first words were "we agreed today, I'm here, let's make this quick", the oldest of the men responded "this is a bad time, there's kids here, plus the week has been horrible, how about you return tomorrow and we talk?", chaos turned back to look at me and says "u hear this old piece of shit? He talking smart when he is backed up against a wall right now..you see this shit?". I kept my silence. The old man added "I'm not trying to be smart with you, it is fact, accept it,calm down and let's reach an agreement when there's less traffic here", then out of nowhere, the old man smacks one of the kids for being noisy and all I saw was a punch to his face . The man landed on his back, as chaos proceeded to throw blows randomly at every dude in there. Some of the women ran into the other room as he punched the old man repeatedly yelling "u try to play me for my fucking money then beat up youngings in my face..you piece of shit, I'm gonna kill you today". I'm standing there debating within whether to intervene or not. 2 reasons kept me still, the dark side in me enjoyed the whole scenario and the other side of me knew when chaos is angry, don't stand in his way so I stood there watching but things got crazy when I saw him walk into the room where the women were and I could hear what sounded like punches to a female. At that point.I was horrified. One of the women managed to escape the room with her young daughter and came to the door and pleaded with me "please, let us out, this guy is crazy, he is going to kill us,please". At this point, I realized that she had a point so I opened the door and let her out as I stared at the dudes laid up on the floor from his beat down. Chaos walks out of the room and walked towards me and said "dude, I said no one leaves, what the fuck did u just do". I responded "look chaos,I got ya back with whatever but women and kids..no g, it's not happening, I can't play a part in that". Chaos took a breather and said "fine" and as he said it..one of the guys snuffed him from the back, I turned to my right and a hard blow clashed with my face. At this point I knew it was on so without hesitation, we all were going at it, punches exchanged left and right..at some point, it was getting a bit overwhelming because we were outnumbered but we kept going. As we fought, my strength levels were getting lower but my senses were high because the whole scenario and place were creepy as I heard one of the men yell " go get the gun..get it NOWW". Chaos heard that too and yelled at me "cris..bail,let's get the fuck outta here" so without hesitation, we hit the exit, jumped over the shrubbed out fence and ran

To be continued

Old 01-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

I initially wanted to write a recent big girl story but I've put that on hold because of events that have happened lately that could have a better outcome to it so I'll write a diff one based on my high school days ( ps..I always appreciate the feedback because I usually go back and professionally rewrite em into scripts for film so fuck with me).

Alright so this one is set around christmas time in the mid 90s, I had gone to the Bally of kings (me and my dudes hangout spot) to party with them, it was like 25 dudes in there,some chicks as well and we had pretty much started celebrating from 9 in the morn or whatever.anyways there was an abundance of weed and vodka,including weed brownies so you best believe we did no hesitate to indulge as much as we could, by noon, I was high as fuck, just chilled on a sofa observing my surroundings not saying too much, you had dudes in there pressing on chicks,others scheming on dough and all the like but they all knew go keep their distance because I wasn't even trying to move around and be the center of attention in the party or whatever. My dude chaos who was this mixed cat with cat like eyes,short tempered as fuck and known for being a trouble maker in the block came and sat by me and said "yo cris, this party is weak, I see why u just kicking back not saying shit", I'm like " yea plus I'm wasted right now..I just wanna..I'm just enjoying the high or whatever. Chaos sits back for another 15 mins and is like "yo cris, I'm bout to head over to the store down the street to use their phone to make a call, let's walk g", I didn't hesitate and followed. As we walked..my high was getting amplified, I couldn't quite understand what was going on.. But my vision kept getting dimmer and everything was echoing majorly. I always smoked a blunt or 2 with my dudes but this was some sinister version of getting high. Anyways as we walk,I ask Chaos, who you calling bro?", he replied with this revealing smile like "my girl Sandra,remember her?,the one I knocked up", I'm like "yea,that chick is serious", he responded "yea and her serious ass is about to make my night tonight" so we both laughed and continued to deliberate about the chicks we had been with and who we felt was better than the other.

About 10 mins later, we get to the store, chaos walks in..greets everyone in the store and sparks convo with em. That was one thing about him, he was cool with a lotta people in the neighborhood and a majority of them always seemed to have a positive view of him, except for a few and it was usually those in our age range for obvious reasons. so anyways he asks to use the phone and they oblige and so I'm standing by the door of the store waiting on him as he spoke on the phone. As he spoke, I realized his voice was getting dimmer and he was turning redder. Veins started being seriously visible on his neck and forehead and it didn't take a rocket scientist for me to know the conversation on the phone was not going well. He spoke for maybe about 20 minutes, slammed the phone ,turned to me and said "let's walk". Without question, I followed him as our bearings lead into the hood..the inner part of it. I wasn't worried because he was from the area so I knew no one would dare come at me sideways . Besides, I was a regular in the block too and all the older cats who ran things out there knew me, I was known as their lil nigga from the burbs who was down or whatever. ANyways there was a part of the block I had never been too, I had been warned numerous times not to go there for my own good and suprisingly we were headed there. Based on his anger levels, I didn't even dare think of questioning him, we silently walked as we approached an old looking depreciated blue house. It had worn out picket fences and shrubs all over em. The grass around it was un trimmed and it pretty much looked like something out of a horror movie. We get to this house and he knocks on the door. Some older lady, had to be I'm her 60s let us in.He turns to me and says "cris, stand by the door, do not let anyone in or out", I answer "u got it". as I stood by the door, my mind was working overtime trying to figure out what we were doing in there. I started making a mental note of everything in there. It was a little enclosed house to say the least, there were about 6 kids, 5 women and prolly about 6 men in there, 3 of which were elderly,old enough to be both our grand dads.
Chaos first words were "we agreed today, I'm here, let's make this quick", the oldest of the men responded "this is a bad time, there's kids here, plus the week has been horrible, how about you return tomorrow and we talk?", chaos turned back to look at me and says "u hear this old piece of shit? He talking smart when he is backed up against a wall right now..you see this shit?". I kept my silence. The old man added "I'm not trying to be smart with you, it is fact, accept it,calm down and let's reach an agreement when there's less traffic here", then out of nowhere, the old man smacks one of the kids for being noisy and all I saw was a punch to his face . The man landed on his back, as chaos proceeded to throw blows randomly at every dude in there. Some of the women ran into the other room as he punched the old man repeatedly yelling "u try to play me for my fucking money then beat up youngings in my face..you piece of shit, I'm gonna kill you today". I'm standing there debating within whether to intervene or not. 2 reasons kept me still, the dark side in me enjoyed the whole scenario and the other side of me knew when chaos is angry, don't stand in his way so I stood there watching but things got crazy when I saw him walk into the room where the women were and I could hear what sounded like punches to a female. At that point.I was horrified. One of the women managed to escape the room with her young daughter and came to the door and pleaded with me "please, let us out, this guy is crazy, he is going to kill us,please". At this point, I realized that she had a point so I opened the door and let her out as I stared at the dudes laid up on the floor from his beat down. Chaos walks out of the room and walked towards me and said "dude, I said no one leaves, what the fuck did u just do". I responded "look chaos,I got ya back with whatever but women and kids..no g, it's not happening, I can't play a part in that". Chaos took a breather and said "fine" and as he said it..one of the guys snuffed him from the back, I turned to my right and a hard blow clashed with my face. At this point I knew it was on so without hesitation, we all were going at it, punches exchanged left and right..at some point, it was getting a bit overwhelming because we were outnumbered but we kept going. As we fought, my strength levels were getting lower but my senses were high because the whole scenario and place were creepy as I heard one of the men yell " go get the gun..get it NOWW". Chaos heard that too and yelled at me "cris..bail,let's get the fuck outta here" so without hesitation, we hit the exit, jumped over the shrubbed out fence and ran

To be continued

Old 01-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Now me and chaos sprinted on the streets as he said "dawg, these cats won't quit till they get us, they most likely getting a car..we gotta split", Im like "aight bro..catch u later" and took to the west direction, going through people's backyards into a desolate bushy area which I had never ever used before but i kept running, it did not matter if I was being chased or not anymore, I had to keep going. In all honesty my adrenaline was pumping hard, my fear levels were high but at the same time, the thrill of the situation intrigued me..as I ran I saw across the main road a very familiar neighborhood. The Waterford surburbs. Although I hardly frequented the place, I headed towards there as it was the safest option for me at that moment to take a breather and some rest. As I approached the neighbourhood, it was quiet, real serene, almost like a ghost town, the winds whistled and the subtle calm of the place was nothing short of cozy. It was very inviting in a weird sinister way. I slowly walked through observing people peep through their windowns and quickly close the curtains when I caught wind of them peeking at me. About 5 minutes into the neighbourhood I saw what looked like a very familiar figure and I was dead sure it was who I thought I was because everyone knew she lived there, just never knew the exact house.

Sitting on the stairs was Cassandra . One of the baddest chicks in school, every dude had her on their radar ,some to the point of making up fictional stories to their peers about having intimate moments with her but off course ,such stories were always proof checked and none ever panned out. As I approached she looked at me with the whole "what the fuck?" look and said " wow..you look like hell ,what the he'll happened to you CRis". I stopped, took a breather,hands to my knees while panting and said "long story, u have no idea". she rose from the steps and walked towards me and sAid "what the hell havebu gotten yourself into..and I thought you were not like the rest of em". At that point, I wasnt trying to hear a lecture so I said "look, I gotta rest, u mind if I chill on your steps for a few till I'm sure everything is cool then I'll be outta ya face". She responded "look if u in trouble. You are better off inside..come in..u can have some water or something..use the shower if you need too, u obviously need some kinda aid..your face is all swollen". I did not hesitate to take her up on her offer especially after her confirming her parents were not gonna be around till way later in the night.

I walked into the house with a very impressed impression. The whole place was decked out, not too much of a surprise being that her dad was a lawyer, one with a rotation for getting the job done as well so the interior of the house definitely define his status. He was a man with money and he made sure you knew it minute you walked in. I perched on the couch and gave in to it's soothing comfortable feeling. It was almost as if that couch was meant to save my life. She walked towards the kitchen as I observed her from the back, she was well rounded, just at the apex of a woman's body in it's spawning stages. Her long reddish hair dangled complementing her butter peacan like skin. Such a vision took away the pain I felt for the moment I was there. She walked back into the living room holding a glass of water and offered it to me as she sat to my right on the same couch crossing her legs bringing her un scarred smooth tighs together. I thought to myself "damn, this girl is sexy as fuck" but then quickly entertained another thought "I wonder whats going on with chaos"

All kinds of things played in my head and I was on the brink of losing it when she brought sequence to my thoughts by asking me "so what's the story..u owe me that, tell me what happened". Well I was in her house, I may as well get some conversation going so I told her everything that happened, as I spoke..her deep brown eyes focused intently on me, to a point where intimidation at some points made me stutter a bit. After I explained the situation, she added " why do u keep following those guys cris, u not even from the same world as em, they gonna get you killed", I responded " u don't get it, those cats call me friend and mean it, they don't care where I'm from,what I got, they get me, they understanding me, I fuck with em because they embrace the fact thattheybare regular people so there's no need to be something you not around em", she nodded in agreement " I guess I can understand that". After that, she reached for the remote control and turned on the tv, asked me what I wanted to watch, I told her "whatever's clever", so she put on the "Keenan and kel show". I remember watching that show innher presence and sharing laughs thinking to myself "I like this girl, she's not as stuck up as people claim she is,she's pretty down to earth"

About half an hr into watching tv, she I could feel her eyes locked on me as I paid attention tl the tv screen, I could feel her breathing fastening but. I didn't really want to think much of it, then she asked "are u always this shy", I responded "me..shy..hell No?.", she then went on to challenge me "bullshit, u all balled up like a rabbit like I'm gonna bite you, do I scare u or something", I responded "nah..how could something as beautiful as you scare anyone?", she smiled blushing then said "then why you just sitting there not acknowledging me?",. I had to let my mind work magic quick to come up with the ultimate answer and responded "it's not that I'm not acknowledging you, it's just the vision of what I think this situation right now could be might not appeal to you...or maybe it might" and she responded looking up from bottom up, " how will u know if you don't try and find out? Didn't ya mama ever tell you closed mouths don't get fed?". I kept silent for about a minute and asked "so what u saying? That I should entertain my thoughts?", she responded "Im not saying you shouldn't..am I?", and slowly I started easing my tongue on her neck while whispering "ready to stop me yet? ", she replied in a moony weakened voice "no ...don't stop

At that point, I knew I had her, I couldn't believe it, the one chick everyone's been failing at bagging is about to get poked up by me, this is crazy, I thought to myself as her blouse landed somewhere across the living room. My finger felt up her pussy, it was semi tight and wet as I moved it back and forth in her for about 5 mins and when I felt she was ready to the grand finale, I threw her on the couch ready to penetrate her with might but before I could jump on her..she stopped me and said "wait..not on the couch..my parents got radar for stuff like this, they will def know something happened in here,follow me to my room" she said as she grabbed my right hand and led the way

Her room was the typical girls room, posters of what chicks considered idols etc, Teddy bears on her bed and it was all pink, with the exception of a few appliances like the tv and maybe her stereo system, the whole place was pink as fuck. She vigorously pushed me on the bed and unbuttoned my pants. I laid there thinking "oh shit..plus she's aout to suck my dick,talk about a bad day turning really good" as I laid back and her her lips do their magic on me. I was the most relaxing moment I had ever experienced, the effect of her back and forth throbbing on my dick definitely made the pain see, inferior as far as my senses went. When I felt I had had enough of her lip job.. I got up..made her place her hands on the bed and stroke her from the bad numerous times. I engaged her with a lotta strength,almost as if I wanted to break her down but then again, a girl like her, u definately had to make sure by the time you're done with her, she gives u a standing ovation. After that, we proceeded to fuck every other common way known to man till I was getting to the point of climax, as I pulled out, I was about to squirt on the floor when she grabbed my dick quick and opened her mouth and took it all in. I stood there with the might of a champion thinking to myself "I fucked her and busted in her mouth..alleluyah".

When it was all said and done, we laid on her bed having the usual pillow talk or whatever when I realized there was something about her I never thought I would hear from a girl as gorgeous as she was. She said "I hope after this , u ain't gonna diss me and act like u don't know me"then she kept asking on and on "do u think I'm sexy..am I girlfriend material, would u be proud to bring me around your friends..do u think I'm beautiful" and then it made sense..beneath all that beauty was a girl with low self esteem. At that moment..it kinda threw me aback but at the same time, it didn't bother me too much as I thought to myself, that even makes me easier for me to bag her and keep her mind state where I want it, she would be am easy one to handle..she has body issues,work on that cris and she will be at your feet for life. Little did I know what was coming

To be continued

Old 01-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Now me and chaos sprinted on the streets as he said "dawg, these cats won't quit till they get us, they most likely getting a car..we gotta split", Im like "aight bro..catch u later" and took to the west direction, going through people's backyards into a desolate bushy area which I had never ever used before but i kept running, it did not matter if I was being chased or not anymore, I had to keep going. In all honesty my adrenaline was pumping hard, my fear levels were high but at the same time, the thrill of the situation intrigued me..as I ran I saw across the main road a very familiar neighborhood. The Waterford surburbs. Although I hardly frequented the place, I headed towards there as it was the safest option for me at that moment to take a breather and some rest. As I approached the neighbourhood, it was quiet, real serene, almost like a ghost town, the winds whistled and the subtle calm of the place was nothing short of cozy. It was very inviting in a weird sinister way. I slowly walked through observing people peep through their windowns and quickly close the curtains when I caught wind of them peeking at me. About 5 minutes into the neighbourhood I saw what looked like a very familiar figure and I was dead sure it was who I thought I was because everyone knew she lived there, just never knew the exact house.

Sitting on the stairs was Cassandra . One of the baddest chicks in school, every dude had her on their radar ,some to the point of making up fictional stories to their peers about having intimate moments with her but off course ,such stories were always proof checked and none ever panned out. As I approached she looked at me with the whole "what the fuck?" look and said " wow..you look like hell ,what the he'll happened to you CRis". I stopped, took a breather,hands to my knees while panting and said "long story, u have no idea". she rose from the steps and walked towards me and sAid "what the hell havebu gotten yourself into..and I thought you were not like the rest of em". At that point, I wasnt trying to hear a lecture so I said "look, I gotta rest, u mind if I chill on your steps for a few till I'm sure everything is cool then I'll be outta ya face". She responded "look if u in trouble. You are better off inside..come in..u can have some water or something..use the shower if you need too, u obviously need some kinda aid..your face is all swollen". I did not hesitate to take her up on her offer especially after her confirming her parents were not gonna be around till way later in the night.

I walked into the house with a very impressed impression. The whole place was decked out, not too much of a surprise being that her dad was a lawyer, one with a rotation for getting the job done as well so the interior of the house definitely define his status. He was a man with money and he made sure you knew it minute you walked in. I perched on the couch and gave in to it's soothing comfortable feeling. It was almost as if that couch was meant to save my life. She walked towards the kitchen as I observed her from the back, she was well rounded, just at the apex of a woman's body in it's spawning stages. Her long reddish hair dangled complementing her butter peacan like skin. Such a vision took away the pain I felt for the moment I was there. She walked back into the living room holding a glass of water and offered it to me as she sat to my right on the same couch crossing her legs bringing her un scarred smooth tighs together. I thought to myself "damn, this girl is sexy as fuck" but then quickly entertained another thought "I wonder whats going on with chaos"

All kinds of things played in my head and I was on the brink of losing it when she brought sequence to my thoughts by asking me "so what's the story..u owe me that, tell me what happened". Well I was in her house, I may as well get some conversation going so I told her everything that happened, as I spoke..her deep brown eyes focused intently on me, to a point where intimidation at some points made me stutter a bit. After I explained the situation, she added " why do u keep following those guys cris, u not even from the same world as em, they gonna get you killed", I responded " u don't get it, those cats call me friend and mean it, they don't care where I'm from,what I got, they get me, they understanding me, I fuck with em because they embrace the fact thattheybare regular people so there's no need to be something you not around em", she nodded in agreement " I guess I can understand that". After that, she reached for the remote control and turned on the tv, asked me what I wanted to watch, I told her "whatever's clever", so she put on the "Keenan and kel show". I remember watching that show innher presence and sharing laughs thinking to myself "I like this girl, she's not as stuck up as people claim she is,she's pretty down to earth"

About half an hr into watching tv, she I could feel her eyes locked on me as I paid attention tl the tv screen, I could feel her breathing fastening but. I didn't really want to think much of it, then she asked "are u always this shy", I responded "me..shy..hell No?.", she then went on to challenge me "bullshit, u all balled up like a rabbit like I'm gonna bite you, do I scare u or something", I responded "nah..how could something as beautiful as you scare anyone?", she smiled blushing then said "then why you just sitting there not acknowledging me?",. I had to let my mind work magic quick to come up with the ultimate answer and responded "it's not that I'm not acknowledging you, it's just the vision of what I think this situation right now could be might not appeal to you...or maybe it might" and she responded looking up from bottom up, " how will u know if you don't try and find out? Didn't ya mama ever tell you closed mouths don't get fed?". I kept silent for about a minute and asked "so what u saying? That I should entertain my thoughts?", she responded "Im not saying you shouldn't..am I?", and slowly I started easing my tongue on her neck while whispering "ready to stop me yet? ", she replied in a moony weakened voice "no ...don't stop

At that point, I knew I had her, I couldn't believe it, the one chick everyone's been failing at bagging is about to get poked up by me, this is crazy, I thought to myself as her blouse landed somewhere across the living room. My finger felt up her pussy, it was semi tight and wet as I moved it back and forth in her for about 5 mins and when I felt she was ready to the grand finale, I threw her on the couch ready to penetrate her with might but before I could jump on her..she stopped me and said "wait..not on the couch..my parents got radar for stuff like this, they will def know something happened in here,follow me to my room" she said as she grabbed my right hand and led the way

Her room was the typical girls room, posters of what chicks considered idols etc, Teddy bears on her bed and it was all pink, with the exception of a few appliances like the tv and maybe her stereo system, the whole place was pink as fuck. She vigorously pushed me on the bed and unbuttoned my pants. I laid there thinking "oh shit..plus she's aout to suck my dick,talk about a bad day turning really good" as I laid back and her her lips do their magic on me. I was the most relaxing moment I had ever experienced, the effect of her back and forth throbbing on my dick definitely made the pain see, inferior as far as my senses went. When I felt I had had enough of her lip job.. I got up..made her place her hands on the bed and stroke her from the bad numerous times. I engaged her with a lotta strength,almost as if I wanted to break her down but then again, a girl like her, u definately had to make sure by the time you're done with her, she gives u a standing ovation. After that, we proceeded to fuck every other common way known to man till I was getting to the point of climax, as I pulled out, I was about to squirt on the floor when she grabbed my dick quick and opened her mouth and took it all in. I stood there with the might of a champion thinking to myself "I fucked her and busted in her mouth..alleluyah".

When it was all said and done, we laid on her bed having the usual pillow talk or whatever when I realized there was something about her I never thought I would hear from a girl as gorgeous as she was. She said "I hope after this , u ain't gonna diss me and act like u don't know me"then she kept asking on and on "do u think I'm sexy..am I girlfriend material, would u be proud to bring me around your friends..do u think I'm beautiful" and then it made sense..beneath all that beauty was a girl with low self esteem. At that moment..it kinda threw me aback but at the same time, it didn't bother me too much as I thought to myself, that even makes me easier for me to bag her and keep her mind state where I want it, she would be am easy one to handle..she has body issues,work on that cris and she will be at your feet for life. Little did I know what was coming

To be continued

Old 01-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I read the 1st one, sounds like some RAGU shit fam

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

you posted that shit twice

you posted that shit twice

cool story though, finish it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

thanks my dudes,glad yall read,im def gonna finish this one,ill continue it tomorrow p.e.a.c.e

Old 01-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Alright..continuing this..sry bout the wait

Old 01-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

So anyways after we did what we did and had our little pillow talk, time had advanced And I felt it was safe for me to leave so I made my intentions known to her. She quickly suggested that I allow her to drive me home just to be totally sure about things so naturally I did and so we were on the road. We didn't say too much to each other on the road as she had some swv cd playing and I think the thought of the fact that we had just hooked up might have still been dawning on us. Anyways we got to my house as I invited her in. As I was hers, she was pleasantly impressed with my home as I offered her some beverage of some sort. She sat quiet in the living room as I proceeded to go to the kitchen where I ran into our house made JOyce who had this look of " I know what u did" on her face and smiled as she said " so is that the new one CRis?" I responded " don't know..it's not even official yet" she laughed and added " you smell like u already made it official". We both laughed as I realized I need to take a shower before my parentsnreturn or I'd have a lotta explaining to do. Anyways I headed back to the living room, chilled for a little with her in my arms then about half an hour later, she reluctantly left as she needed go be home to have dinner ready for her family. I walked her out, share a hug and she left. Feeling like a champ, I quickly returned inside and took a shower to kill the sex smell and then was my next quest, to find out where CHaos was, my obvious next destination would be the valley of kings which I quickly headed to when everything was said and done.

At the valley say Anthony, the oldest of us, seg, his brother and Willie dog, a serious weed head who hardly said much but when he did utter the one liners he did..they made more sense than every one of our opinions combined. I walked in to the strong scent of herb clouding the room as I perched on a stool by the door. Upon my entrance, everyone was like " whoa whoa..your face..what happened?. I ran the whole story down for them then asked them if chaos had stopped by or if they had even seen him anywhere the whole day. none of them had, to make things worse Anthony further gave me more intel on the people who lived in the house the situation had happened and how they we're drug dealers who worked for a more heartless crime lord who is sure to get at me and chaos if he got wind of what happened. So at that point, I knew I had gotten myself into a more serious situation them I thought. Seg suggested " dawg..chaos should be the least of your worries right now, he is used to this lifestyle, that's what he does but you? That's a whole other ball game, we got ya back but u gotta lay low for now". I took heed ofnhis words, headed to the fridge and cracked open a beer as Anthony added, " so I heard you finally nailed cassy" and laughed along with seg, he then asked "how was bro..is it everything it's cracked out to be?". I sat back shocked at how quick the news got to them but then again, that's how news got around where we lived and all I had to say was "it was unexpected and great..really great". Willie dog added "but there's an issue.." and I responded "u can kinda say that..I mean we just fucked but she was tLking all the girlfriend stuff so quick". Willie dog added again " insecure or long time admirer", I sat and thought about it for a second and added " u might be on to something there", Willie added "fucked raw?" I added yea spur of the moment thing", Willie rebuked "stupid move". I responded " yea I know but I had to have it or her at that moment ya know?", wille concluded "no escape, you sealed deal, she's yours". Everyone else in there laughed. I pretty much didn't find it funny

3 days had passed and I hadn't seen or heard from chaos, based on the fact that I was trying to keep a low profile, I spent most of the time at home with cassy when she stopped by to visit and she did that alot. As I started getting to know her more, I realized that what we did was bound to happen because we both and a mutual eye on each other. Day 4, we were chilling on the sofa bored. Nothing really worth watching ornwhatever when she suggested "let's go to the mall, I kmow you're hiding out or whatever but you can hide out forever..let's go have some fun". At first thought k was reluctant about it but then I thought to myself..she has a point..besides,what are the odds of running into them at the mall so after much deliberation about it, I obliged and we headed out there. 15 mins later , we walking through the mall and it was an experience that taught me alot about the female brain. When I didn't have a girl by me, most girls didn't care to even regard my presence..but this time, as I walked with her, these females where staring, some smiling and shit. I tried my best not to pay them any mind as she gave them the screw face look. And then turn back to see my reaction to to either validate one of 2 things, if I was responding to the girls or not. When she realized they wouldn't stop, she grabbed my arm and got closer to me. My suspicions on her insecurity were further validated. I didn't say a word as we walked and ran into one of her home girls Katie who was pretty excited to see us together and made it known that she had known for a while that we both liked each other. I stood there like wtf..was it that obvious? . But then again, i did stare at her alot at school. kAtie then said she was throwing a party the next day and she wAnted us to be there. Off course before I could say anything cassy responded " we will" and so she bailed. I knew I had to ask so I did and said " cassy,did u like me before we..." and she smiled and said "what do you think?, and now I have what I want...oh by the way..I do what I have to to keep what I want" and gave me this sinister look. At that point, I didn't read much into those words..something that was gonna prove dismal in the future

Old 01-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

The next day we at her friend katie,s party. It was really live,it was almost as if everyone in there were competing against each other to prove who could party harder than the other. Some people put tons of effort on the liquor while others went all put on the more physical stuff like dancing....and some lewd sexual acts here and there in the shadows. As usual, I was just composed, sited on a sofa with a glass of vodka in my hand just observing it all while cassy say by me with her head to my chest not letting go for a sec. Alot went thru my mind. For one there were tons of hot chicks in there who stared at me from time to time and made their intensions known with a few winks or whatnots but cassy didn't make it any easier by being my human handbag. After hrs and sitting on the couch and looking like the odd man out. I decided to excuse myself from the room and headed to the pool area after convincing cassy I needed to go outside for a breather. She let me out under the condition of me returning as quick as possible which o obliged too. So here I was outside by the pool area. It was the more deserted part of the party. Outside was just me and maybe 3 other people and from speculation, I figured the one thing we all had in common was that a certain discomfort with the party lead us out there. As I drank my vodka, I stared into the pool, for some reason it intrigued me, to am point where thoughts kept racing in my head. I stared at the water thinking ( dude..what's next for you, high school is over, u gotta do something big with your life, u gotta make moves) , as I entertained the thoughts, a voice interupted "finally free huh?", it was a deep male voice that sounded familiar but the only way to validate that was to turn around and see who was talking.

To my surprise, it was djk (names changed for personal reasons), he was one of the most famous dj's in town, had a reputation for partying hard and loving numerous women. He was also the guy you went to if you wanted to make a mark as an artist in town. It was crazy how he popped up while I was thinking about next steps towards my future, especially being that I was a barely known rapper in town so I responded "pardon me,don't get what u mean?" and he laughed and responded "man don't know what u did to that girl but she is stuck on you like q magnet,just noticed that is all, also noticed you were writing poetry on the side too, you some sort of poet?", I responded, " I rap,that's my passion, been trying to get a demo done so I've been writing endlessly towards making it a reality", he pulled put a cigarette, lit it and said " well Interesting,I help guys like you in a sense find their dreams", I added " trust me, I know, I know who you are,it's an honor to even be standing by you right now..youre like my hero". Dj k laughed, puffed on the cigarette and said " trust me,I'm just like anyone else,only diff is I have the job most need to make it happen..so I'm interested in hearing how good you are..spit something real quick for me..say I was interested in what u do and u auditioning for me trype thing, that's the kinda stuff I wanna hear u spit..the once in a lifetime stuff..u know...the kinda shit your whole future could depend on..you game?". I kept silent for a moment there . I hadn't expected this, i wasn't prepared for it but at the same time, he was someone I didn't even think I was likely to even meet so after careful deliberation within, I decided to spit something I wrote a while back, something I considered my best written and blended with the vodka courage in me, I let it all out. As I rapped with all my might, I noticed the pool area started becoming clustered with people, suddentlu I was the main event, suddenly I had become the one reason I came out to the pool in the frst place, the stand out guy but I knew who this man was and knew he could be my wayto getting things rolling, at this point, it was all or nothing. After I dropped my rhymes. A mirage of hand claps echoed from side to side as everyone was impressed. Dj k added with an approving smile "that as really good dude, I tell you what, here's my card, get your shit together, when u ready..and I repeat..when u ready for something real serious in terms of this career,give me a call,I think you have mad potential". I took his card with a mixture of emotions within. I felt galant, and accomplished, I hadn't even made a mark yet but I felt like I already was going yo be big. I thanked him gracefully and shook his hand as he left emphasizing "'make sure you gimme that call..When u ready..trust me on this".

Old 01-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

fuckin one hell of a story bro lol

when i was reading , i was playing this

it added on http://www.box.com/s/l6gcuauopqnx4ciaij74

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

In the car after the party, there was an eerie silence between me and cassy. For the first time since we got together, she didn't have too much to say. Personally I didn't mind because I was Half drunk and really wanted to relax till she dropped me home. But as i suspected, the silence was diminished as she said "I knew you rap, but I didn't know you were that good?". I responded slurring my speech "thanks babe", she then added "I think u need to meet my father". The suggestion quickly subsided my drunkeness as I asked in a defensive manner "wait..why?". She laughed sarcastically and said "he already knows about you anyways so sooner or later, you gonna have to meet him but look, I support you and what u wanna do, my dad knows a ton of people on the inside of that industry, you impress him, he will hook u up with more than that dj can, and trust me, since I told him you make me very happy, he really wants to meet you and get to know you, get on his good side, you will be the top guy in this city,I guarantee you". I sat there not saying a word, for one we hadn't dated for long and she told her dad about me, that was a bit of a question in my mind but then her statement "u will be the top guy in the city", was enticing, that is exactly what I wanted, to be at top of the game as a lyricist in town, to be the head Negro in charge, such an offer was too gold to pass by. Besides, how bad could it be meeting her dad. All I had to do is play the respectful guy, keep a smile on my face,win him over and get what I want so I turned to her and said "alright,I'll meet ya dad, it was bound to happen anyways". She responded in excitement "good because I set things up for Sunday lunch already. All I heard in my mind was "what the fuck..."

As the week went by, I kept busy writing rhymes to beats by known producers like diamond d etc. After the whole experience with dJ K poolside, I was more than inspired, it was like the inner monster that was waiting to come out had been unleashed , I was ready to take on the world, all I needed was a go ahead from a critic with clout and I got one, with a standing ovation at that, it was my time to shine so I made sure I worked towards it. For most part of the week, cassy was busy which didn't bother me at all as my mind was on my music . She would call me every other minute to check on me. To be frank, it was getting annoying for a minute there but I knew thats who she was and if I was going to be with her, I needed to accept it and understand it. With every call, she would remind me countlessly "remember cris, Sunday, u meet my dad, try to dress respectable and be respectful", my response always was "I know I know.I got this and usually the convo would end.

Sunday afternoon, I sat on the right side or cassy adjuscent to a brawny big bearded man in a suit.across the table from him was cassys mother who took a seat after setting up the table, across from us, CAssy's older sister Amanda who looked like the older replica of her, only less serious and always pleasant. As the food sat on the table, everyone dipped in, I sat and waited for permission to as her dad said "are u gonna just stare at the food like it's trash..what are u trying to say about my wife's cooking?", I responded intimidated "my apologies sir, just thought it would be more respectful for the ladies to start first". Her dad drank some water and responded "so you saying i have no manners?", cassy quickly intervened "dad????", I kept quiet. The rest of the meal continued with the usual questions a dad would ask, the usual "how did u meet my daughter, what are your future plans, what do your parents do for a living, are u on drugs, u got kids" etc. I answered em all diligently hoping every answer I gave was to his satisfaction. After the lunch meal was over. He invited me outside to the backyard of his house. He had a make shift gold course as he swung his club on balls left and right while saying "u seem uncomfortable in my presence son", I responded "it's more of a respect thing sir ". He perched the golf club on his shoulder, walked towards me and said "tone it down, we all men here..I'm not that uptight, just do it so that her mom can think I'm being a father..u know? It's marriage, comes with the territory". I nodded my head pleasantly as he pulled put a joint from his pocket and said " u want a hit of it?", I battled within whether to say yes or not, I wondered "what if he is testing me?", but then I thought to myself..ah well..what the heck, it is what it is and reached out to grab it..took a puff and passed it to him as he smoked and then brought up a subject I wanted to really talk about

"so you're an artist huh?", "yes sir I responded", he quickly suggested "Desmond,call me Desmond..that whole sir thing doesn't sit well with me..I'm not that freaking old ya know?. I quickly apologized. He then added "I like you cris,I think you a smart guy, I see that fire in your eyes, you look like the kinda guy who Wong disappoint me if I put my trust in you..or would you?", I quickly responded "sir..I'm hungry, I wanna make something great outta my life, out your eggs in my basket and u won't regret it, I promise u". He looked at me investigatingly squinting his eyes then said "ok..gimme a sec" and got on his phone. After 5 minutes of being on it, he said "tomorrow.I want you to go meet a lady by the name of zeldana at the coffee shop in the mall, 3pm sharp, that's where it all begins..miss that, don't come to me ever again talking about this subject..u got it?", I responded intimidated but excited at the same time "got it Desmond". He then grabbed another club,handed to me and said..let's play. As we played..my comfort levels around him were better, we talked about different things,social issues,his family,mines till I asked for permission to leave.he gladly gave me the green light and said as I hopped in cassys car "tomorrow,3sharp..that's your key to the door"

Old 01-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

2:54 the next day, I'm at the coffee shop in some stone washed jeans and a white t shirt wondering how in the hell I was even gonna identify this zeldana chick. So I decided I was just gonna sit in there and see what happens. Before that, I ordered a mocha and asked the lady serving me the coffee if they knew who zeldana was. She had no idea who I was talking about. I was exactly 3.01 when I heard a voice say "u must be cris huh?", I turned around and it was this bombshell of a mixed chick. Had curly hair with green cat like eyes and the most potent figure a woman could ever posses, she stood over me in a female suit and gradually took a seat across from me. All that went through my mind was "wow". She then added "you're early, I like that"' I responded "thanks", she then added with an attitude to her demeanor "let's see, you're not usually what he sends my way..for one, the clothes just don't have character, they don't say shit about you,all they say is, hey look,I'm a boring guy who just happened to be lucky and meet the right people". I sat there in awe about how rude she was as she continued "braids? What are you..stuck in a time machine?, those gotta go?, I can't get a reading about you..your whole look is hideous,..too much work..too much work to be done here...". At that point I knew I needed to defend myself or she was going to verbally destroy me if I was passive so I said "u don't even know me,besides,I'm happy with how I look,I came here to talk about my music career, not how I look". She laughed, stared me up and down and said "lemme explain to you what I do, I take trash and I make it the best, I'm here to make you be in the ranks of the greats, in other words..you won't get no even a centigrade ahead looking like that, oh..by the way, attitudes dont phase me, I'm the queen of em, cut one nut off if u wanna deal with me..because from today onwards..you my lil bitch and for a good cause, u don't question me, do as I say, do it quick and right and you will get what you want. Now with that being said, meet me here, same spot, 5.30 am tomorrow morning, I got other clients to meet. And she just got up and left. I say there once again like "what the fuck??