news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #136
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
If he was a white guy tasing them,a lot of dumb cunts wouldn't have an issue with it..infact they would have been cheering him on...but cause it's black on black..now he is abusing power..go figure...ain't no one fooling anyone here
No I think it's pretty cut & dry.

Some of us are having a discussion about the civil liberties of the mall patrons being violated (whether they be guilty or innocent - it's not the point).. and you're upset because no one else seems to be backing you up on the idea that..

"It's ok to suppress an individual's constitutional rights in this country when dealing with specific demographics of men/boys/women who may exhibit a temperament that is obviously aggressive, maladaptive, and devoid of humility"

No one here is putting this Darien guy down over something as trivial as his skin color and a badge. He's security personel and they have their limits. I know this because I had two room mates in the past who worked that field. No matter how much you despise the people he was interacting with on a daily basis. They still have rights.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #137
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
If he was a white guy tasing them,a lot of dumb cunts wouldn't have an issue with it..infact they would have been cheering him on...but cause it's black on black..now he is abusing power..go figure...ain't no one fooling anyone here
I was talking about the video FML posted. A black guy was calling a bunch of whites racist names on the subway.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #138
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
Proof that everyone hates coons

infraction points for racism right here
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #139
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got dam will yall all catch the fuck up
Old 03-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #140
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Based on the initial video I posted in this thread..u telling me that if some loud mouth bitch spit on you and was coming at you..u would stand there and take it?
I wish someone would spit in my face, and let's not forget how many times he asks nicely..leave..it's that simple..
Imma await the pretentious answers....lemme hear this

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-24-2013 at 04:55 PM.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:58 PM   #141
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

since you want a pretentious answer...

all black people suck
Old 03-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #142
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Based on the initial video I posted in this thread..u telling me that if some loud mouth bitch spit on you and was coming at you..u would stand there and take it?

Imma await the pretentious answers....lemme hear this
LOL no that bitch deserved to get handled since she helped escalate the situation into a physical altercation by taking a swing.

My earlier response is about the guy going around profiling people, illegal detainment, and discharging a weapon around small children.

Old 03-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #143
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

robbies a commy dont pay attention to him

move back to the Caucasus mountains if you dont like it!
Old 03-24-2013, 05:03 PM   #144
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
robbies a commy dont pay attention to him
LOL what?

Old 03-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #145
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's my initial sentiment in regards to this guy and what he has been doing..I highly doubt that he just goes around fucking with me just cause, let us bare in mind that he has worked there for months now and like what? 7 to 8 videos popped up..all of which do not show the initial reason why he gets at these dudes...is the force excessive at some points...perhaps but let me explain something to y'all, in the real world, u don't pantsy out, especially in the hood because once u act like a pussy trying to talk about everything and be passive..you will end up a body..I'm pretty sure this dude understands that, which also brings me to the dude who pulled a gun out on him,anyone who thinks he should just stand there and not react needs to go outside more and see the real world, but then again, I shouldn't have even started this debate..I always forget how "real hip hop" heads have that whole immortal technique revolutionary mentality...anything thats even slightly government or system affiliated is automatically the enemy, even if this guy never tasered anyone and just told anyone who was in the wrong to clear the area,he would still be the enemy because that's a mentality that's shared by underground heads...but what's funny is this..I can put my life on it..if someone was about pop u and rob ya spot...cats would call the cops quick..but let's not even go there tho..God forbid anyone ever thinks there are actually people who wake up everyday to protect their communities honestly and feed their families..god forbid that lolol....imma leave this alone tho..such debates never get anywhere with "real hip hop revolutionaries fighting the system" loll

Old 03-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #146
EAGLE EYE

Once again you've made the discussion something it isn't.

If in your head you believe we are all rallying around the typical "anti-establishment, anti-police" mantra that's on every hiphop board in existence; you are wrong.

Basically what I think you are getting at.. is that sometimes unconventional and extreme tactics need to be used to put these piece of shit hoodlums in their place. Even if it falls outside the bounds of the law or what's politically correct???

Old 03-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #147
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh you need to get your head examined

every person this guy came into contact with was a "coon" to you. for some odd reason. even you admit that we dont know his initial reasons for harrasing the people in the videos, but no matter what it was and what ends up happeneing, theyre all "coons" to you (evident from you posts from the beginning of the thread)

get those dam coons!!!!

what makes them coons, gravey? and why do you think that they arent allowed the most basic of rights?

when 80-90% percent of these interactions start with him walking up to somebody who isnt saying shit to him, or doing anything illegal. "you got to get out."

gravey: "SERVES THAT COON RIGHT"!!!!!

I dont get it. everybody in that weird ass mall should get harrassed and just deal with it because all those people are coons who need to get treated in a certain manner because theyre all lawless immoral pieces of shit and some cops and security guards should be allowed to abuse their authority and treats black people in largely black populated areas like niggers because one white cop did something good for you once.

gravey: "Theyre just coons dude. look at them!!!"

smh.

nice.

Last edited by food for thought; 03-24-2013 at 05:49 PM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #148
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
That's my initial sentiment in regards to this guy and what he has been doing..I highly doubt that he just goes around fucking with me just cause, let us bare in mind that he has worked there for months now and like what? 7 to 8 videos popped up..all of which do not show the initial reason why he gets at these dudes...is the force excessive at some points...perhaps but let me explain something to y'all, in the real world, u don't pantsy out, especially in the hood because once u act like a pussy trying to talk about everything and be passive..you will end up a body..I'm pretty sure this dude understands that, which also brings me to the dude who pulled a gun out on him,anyone who thinks he should just stand there and not react needs to go outside more and see the real world, but then again, I shouldn't have even started this debate..I always forget how "real hip hop" heads have that whole immortal technique revolutionary mentality...anything thats even slightly government or system affiliated is automatically the enemy, even if this guy never tasered anyone and just told anyone who was in the wrong to clear the area,he would still be the enemy because that's a mentality that's shared by underground heads...but what's funny is this..I can put my life on it..if someone was about pop u and rob ya spot...cats would call the cops quick..but let's not even go there tho..God forbid anyone ever thinks there are actually people who wake up everyday to protect their communities honestly and feed their families..god forbid that lolol....imma leave this alone tho..such debates never get anywhere with "real hip hop revolutionaries fighting the system" loll
Grave, you're viewing this the wrong way. Long had the wrong approach. There's a way to speak to people even if they are ghetto. Long put his hands on people, Long randomly pulled his tazer out on people who he felt we're selling drugs or being ghetto. He also randomly pulled a loaded gun out on unarmed people. The mall isn't a war zone, it's a mall. Plus, he tazed a guy when he turned his back. I have no respect for people like him.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #149
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

First of all, learn to detect sacarsm , for a forum with a ton of sarcastic people, I love how y'all running with my clearly sarcastic remarks, which still doesn't change how I feel about a woman who's kids are yelling gay rants at a grown man and her grown ass spitting on him, maybe u should get your head examined if you think that is tolerable behavior..again..those videos do no show him harrasing everyone, u clearly can see other people there roaming freely about their business, he's what get me about people like you folks, u find every excuse for irrational behavior but never an answer for it, next thing someone here is gonna tell me that woman and her kids are a product of her environment ,fuck outta here, I know women who are dirt poor,black women, good black women with kids who are all well mannered and behaved and I'd bet my life, if they were being treated unfairly,they would either report the man and have his job or find someone of higher authority to handle him, not spit on him and watch her children yell gay rants like it's a joke, and I maintain..that's coon behavior, that's the behavior setting blacks back daily and guys like me have to hear complaints about why the race isn't getting anywhere, these are the same kinda people who will be talking about finding a good man but can't even act right in public...please by all means....say what u want about me, but best believe I've lived on both sides of the spectrum, and if any bitch spits on me and her kids are disrespecting me..u getting owned..now if y'all wanna be pseudo christs about shit..good for you..but don't come at me because I believe in the mans tactics..we don't all have to agree with shit on here but it cracks me up when some of you are taking it personally that I agree with a guy who tasers loud mouth bitches..y'all miss me with that shit...please...give me his job and ain't no bitch coming in my face tryna put hands on me..those volts will put u down...I don't care who u are or what race u are..coons are coons..I've commented on a lotta posts call white guys coons too..there was no uproar about that..like I said...I'm not that stupid lmao

Old 03-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #150
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Once again you've made the discussion something it isn't.

If in your head you believe we are all rallying around the typical "anti-establishment, anti-police" mantra that's on every hiphop board in existence; you are wrong.

Basically what I think you are getting at.. is that sometimes unconventional and extreme tactics need to be used to put these piece of shit hoodlums in their place. Even if it falls outside the bounds of the law or what's politically correct???
Do u know how many good black women in this country that don't get a fair shot because of people like the loud mouth bitch in the video, because people now generally class blacks as unruly loud mouths who cannot control their emotions in any situation whatsoever?

What I'm saying is..any self respecting man..ANY ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF A MAN won't stand there if some loud mouth bitch spit in his face and tries to swing on him...not me...I would react the same..I'd taser the fuck outta the bitch..because guess what? Next time around..she will thread with caution..next time around..she will teach her kids that disrespecting grown men isn't right..next time around..she won't act coolish around her kids so that they don't grow up without values,principles...behavior like this cycles..we can either find excuses for them or start disciplining them...I go with discipline..too much potential being wasted because people won't get real with others..I've never been a fan of political correctness..it's too pretentious to me..and I'm no hypocrite

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-24-2013 at 06:56 PM.