news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #121
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're hero is an idiotic vigilante security guard indiscriminately using a taser on people committing mild pubic indecency or petty theft....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #122
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ironically nothing in the video describes their crimes...how do u know what they commited where mild offenses,..2ndly his job is to be security..he was doing was he was hired for, 3rdly..im sure we can also call the guy who pulled the gun on him a mild offense

no offense but u wouldnt happen to be one of the usual underground hip hop heads who live by the "fuck the police doctrine" even when theres no cause to bring that state of mind into play, Let me put it like this..im not one of those guys..whilist i detest scumbag cops..lets just say my view on people who try to uphold the law changed a few years ago..i could have been locked up right now for armed robbery if it wasnt for a good cop who went against his pals and cleared my name after being tackled down and arm broken by pigs...so maybe in that regard we see things differently..i dont subscribe to the whole "hate law enforcement at all costs mentality, because i do believe there are people trying to clean up the streets and do the right thing...

only in 2013 is a man trying to do what most wont dare do where he gets demonized for it...but then again..depends on your enviroment..u try growing up where i did and u will understand that mans tactics..period

oh and before anyone jumps into the race nonsense..it was a white cop that saved me from getting my freedom stripped for me..while some brothas kicked me down who were cops too...go figure

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #123
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you a cop?

Old 03-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #124
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol...very funny. One day u will understand my point of view..but then again..I wouldn't wish what I've had to endure in life on anyone..I'll leave this on this note...not all cops are in the force to bully citizens, just like not all cops are in the force to uphold the law..it's all a personality trait thing

Old 03-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #125
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I suspect dude has military training ....those coons ain't doing nadaaaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
LMAO

you beat me to it

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 03-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #126
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this guy overstepped his bounds. he is security, not the police. he violated rights, so he broke the law. dude is a piece of shit.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #127
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
this guy overstepped his bounds. he is security, not the police. he violated rights, so he broke the law. dude is a piece of shit.
Ironically, that is exactly what the police do too

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #128
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Ironically, that is exactly what the police do too
Yes but Long didn't have a badge. There are a lot of Darion Long's in the police force but what can you do about pigs?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #129
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Darion Long video recorded his own bad behaviour. No Einstein.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #130
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, dumb cunt who other dumb cunts on the internet think is arresting the downward spiral of society.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #131
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #132
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^yo, somebody needs to chop up that honkey song rite quick.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #133
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If that guy would've been white saying nigger, that video would've made national news. Such hypocrisy.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #134
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

was that somebody from KTL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #135
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
If that guy would've been white saying nigger, that video would've made national news. Such hypocrisy.
If he was a white guy tasing them,a lot of dumb cunts wouldn't have an issue with it..infact they would have been cheering him on...but cause it's black on black..now he is abusing power..go figure...ain't no one fooling anyone here