news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-08-2016, 07:43 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Let's give Charles Jones advice on managing his money

Hey Charles. I know you don't like to listen but we're giving you tips. I doubt any of us are experts, but I don't think the average poster on here is spending 2,000 dollars off a credit card on jeans and insurance like a wet hoe.

Charles, close your credit card. Close it and just focus on paying off what you owe. You're not ready to have a credit card because if you can't keep a job or copy and paste then you can't have a credit card. You're always going to feel like you 'need' something and not having a credit card will help you realize that 99% of the time you don't need what you think you need.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:04 PM   #2
noel411
Veteran Member

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop giving bitchez money to kiss your chest nipples while you suck their toes.

Learn how to download music and movies.

That'd be a good start.

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

set aside an amount that you do not touch to build up a safety net. It should be six months of your bills so 66 x 6....around 400 should do it.

Even still you should take something from each paycheck and put it in a savings account as a back up.

And when that swells you can talk about investing..... But your a ways from that cuz. One day.

Let's start with 25-50 every check assuming you are gettingn payed biweekly.

and your gonna have to go without new DVDs and jeans for a few months.

And yes get rid of that credit card. You can't handle it.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:36 PM   #4
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

Last edited by food for thought; 03-09-2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Drunk post bro
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:43 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
set aside an amount that you do not touch to build up a safety net. It should be six months of your bills so 66 x 6....around 400 should do it.

Even still you should take something from each paycheck and put it in a savings account as a back up.

And when that swells you can talk about investing..... But your a ways from that cuz. One day.

Let's start with 25-50 every check assuming you are gettingn payed biweekly.

and your gonna have to go without new DVDs and jeans for a few months.

And yes get rid of that credit card. You can't handle it.

hahahahaha

CJ, did you know you can get worthless tyler perry movies online for free?
anyone know some good streaming and downloading sites CJ can use instead of actually buying straight shit?
Old 03-08-2016, 09:45 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

If you want to upgrade your movie selection, check out www.majeofficial.com. It's all free and easy to use.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:56 PM   #7
noel411
Veteran Member

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just read some of the thread that inspired this one.

For fuck's sake, CJ, just learn to be sensible with money. Just think a bit.

I'm working an average of about 15 hours a week atm. That's what a good part of the year is like for me. The only thyme I work a lot is in school holidays. And that's still only 20-30 hours a week on average. I have maybe 12-14 grand in the bank. I don't know exactly how much cos I don't give a fuck about money and never even check it. That's after doing a big fuck off overseas trip a couple of years ago and coming home with almost no money.

I have worked that same part thyme job since then, while paying $190 a week in rent, living alone and paying all bills, groceries, car and home insurance, everything, by myself. In 2-3 years I've saved all that money while living like this. People who are on government money have a better income than me. And they live like you. Throwing their fucking money away and always being broke. Coming into the fucking shop where I work with a pocketful of small change and splitting it with the dollar or 2 they have on their bank card so they can buy a fucking can of bourbon and coke.

How can you fucking live like that. I have never been broke or close to it (well except when I first got back from Europe). You know why? Cos I don't fucking waste money. I spend my money on necessary living expenses and that's pretty much it. I buy a few guitar books, and honestly I'm trying to think what else I spend money on and I'm just not coming up with anything. I just bought a new surfboard ($650) and a new guitar ($1200). You know why? Cos I could easily afford to do so because I'm sensible with my money.

The point is that you can make fuck all money and still live comfortably. Just be fucking sensible. Stop wasting money on shit you don't need. Find some things you like that are free or inexpensive. Like the Genius said...

You're...living...foul!

Old 03-08-2016, 10:46 PM   #8
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How I imagine Charles parking his car

How I imagine his father carelessly eating up all the ice cream and pie

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:08 PM   #9
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

cut back on tattoos

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 11:19 PM   #10
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

lmfao!!! classic post

Quote:
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:04 AM   #11
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha Noel where the fuck do you live that's $190 a week rent by your self? I read about a guy who rents a fucking balcony on top of a shop on King St in Newtown for like $200 a week just so he can say "I live on King St, Newtown" smh

CJ, as said you need to close that credit card OR you need to actually keep your credit card for emergencies only and saving up actual money for your luxuries. I'd agree with getting rid of it. You really should have used your credit card to get your car repairs though, that's proper use of a credit card imo

You seriously need to understand necessities and luxuries. Basically the only thing that's a necessity in your life is food because it doesn't seem like you have bills or rent to pay. Buying dvd's and music and nice clothes are all luxuries and you can't be buying that shit on credit card with your serious inability to micro manage your funds. You need to really hop on in to the veteran's chamber and get taught how to torrent shit lol

Tooch's advice about saving is spot on.

I think you also need to appreciate that while you are only working part time and you aren't making big money your cost of living isn't that high either which might actually put you ahead of people with a family who are renting or paying off a mortgage. Put your shit in to perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:13 AM   #12
noel411
Veteran Member

^Yo G I live in Forster on the mid north coast NSW. I live in a nice, spacious 2 bedroom apartment. Fuck knows what this place would go for if it was in Sydney. Probably at least triple what I pay. I never rented when I lived near Sydney. As soon as I moved out of my folks' place I got well, well away from the city.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:20 AM   #13
noel411
Veteran Member

A couple of other reasons I still save good money is that my car rarely leaves my garage. I ride my bike almost everywhere. And I eat cheap. I don't eat out. I make my own quick, cheap, easy, healthy meals.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:58 AM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bargain shopping is another way to save. It may seem soccer momish but when you realize these places are ass raping you it makes it worthwhile.

For instance I will never buy a new dvd or video game ever again in my life.

I go to the exchange and get it for a few bucks. How used can a dvd really be?

And in doing that shit the old fashioned way you can get these things free online like they said.

Not eating out is another huge saver as Noel said.

Eapecially with this foodie trend going on right now where they wanna charge 12 bucks for fancy grilled cheese.

Clothes and shoes..... Me personally I never understood that shit.

How many pairs of jeans do you need as a man?

And shoes? Never understood paying that much money for them.

But regardless, a pair of jeans can last years. You don't need to upgrade every other month.
You're not pulling in bitches anyway what the fuck do you care. And I doubt no 40 year old dude ever got laid because of his jeAns and sneakers.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:19 AM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote