news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-31-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Yuki
fat for the 90's

Yuki grasshopper
Default Game starts a petition for g-unit reunion

Game has started a petition for a G-Unit reunion.

In a post on Facebook, the Compton, California rapper posted a link to the site www.GUnitReunion.com, writing, "Is there a G Unit Reunion gonna happen in 2013??? Let's see how many signatures we get!"

While surprising, the petition comes in the wake of Game's manager Dontay "Taydoe" Kidd stating that the two were working behind the scenes to get G-Unit reunion into motion. He said that it would be a business decision on both ends.

Even though Chuck Taylor is on board for a reunion, 50 Cent said that even a G-Unit reunion with just him, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo was unlikely. "Probably not," he said. "I don't know. You have people that go in different directions."
Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

whats the point, its gonna good wood like their last solo joints. game has a reality show which basically means his career is OVER. 50 is a boxing promoter now, he needs to stick to that and straight to DVD flicks, yayo fuckin sucks, buck is broke, lloyd banks is the only one i was feeling...fuck G unit... tried my best angry rant....lol
Old 02-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

i thought he was never really in g-unit....they just marketed him to look like he was so he could SELL.

he seems nervous...probably starting to realize that people aren't checking for him much anymore.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the best thing G unit ever did was release this 2009 masterpiece on ps3, which I still play on the regular

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote