0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
KJR
Master Ninja
 
KJR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States
Age: 20
Posts: 1,206
Rep Power: 5
KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VallKano View Post
pretty dissapointing discography to be honest
Deck definitely showed more potential. Judging by 36 Chambers, DECK should've been the breakout star and flag holder of the Wu, not Ghostface.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:22 AM   #17
VallKano
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 652
Rep Power: 14
VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
Deck definitely showed more potential. Judging by 36 Chambers, DECK should've been the breakout star and flag holder of the Wu, not Ghostface.
i was too young back then too know but meth always seemed like he was "the one" to me from that period, and his catalog (partially due to def jam) is kinda iffy as well

tical is nice
tical2000 had like 35 tracks which is a major turnoff
421 was nice

blackout was nice
blackout 2..................

people consider jay to have a great discography and every other album he drops is wack
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #18
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Abidjan
Posts: 298
Rep Power: 0
The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta
Default

I don't know what is wrong with Deck. It seems that this faggot can't chose dope beats, it 's a shame ! He produced good songs like "spazzola", "visionz", "word on the street", "kiss of black widow". I am sure he could produce really dope shit for him or other wu dudes but what happened to him ? In the post-forever era, I hoped that Rza would focus on the generals and let wu-elements focus on wu-family. I believe the Abbott was not inspired by Deck and U God. He produced incredible shit for members like Raekwon, Ghost, Meth, ODB or GZA. Rza is dead now (replaced by this SOB Bobby Digital) so I don't know if Deck can release a dope album. I hope he will work with dudes like Bronze Nazareth... But this dude is lost, like Rza and other wu dudes.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #19
KJR
Master Ninja
 
KJR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States
Age: 20
Posts: 1,206
Rep Power: 5
KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VallKano View Post
i was too young back then too know but meth always seemed like he was "the one" to me from that period, and his catalog (partially due to def jam) is kinda iffy as well

tical is nice
tical2000 had like 35 tracks which is a major turnoff
421 was nice

blackout was nice
blackout 2..................

people consider jay to have a great discography and every other album he drops is wack
I don't think Jay has ever dropped a completely "wack" album, granted, he's had wack songs on some of his albums but his worst was "Dynasty" and I blame that on the fact that it wasn't intended to be a Jay album anyway.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #20
VallKano
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 652
Rep Power: 14
VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
I don't think Jay has ever dropped a completely "wack" album, granted, he's had wack songs on some of his albums but his worst was "Dynasty" and I blame that on the fact that it wasn't intended to be a Jay album anyway.
as far as production goes he's had some pretty wack albums, lyrically he's always been on point but some of his beats just make me wonder wtf was he thinkin?
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #21
josborne3680
Peace CT
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 570
Rep Power: 0
josborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkey
Default

T2000 is highly slept on. Just throw some of those skits out and a couple filler tracks and its a Wu classic. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #22
KJR
Master Ninja
 
KJR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States
Age: 20
Posts: 1,206
Rep Power: 5
KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
T2000 is highly slept on. Just throw some of those skits out and a couple filler tracks and its a Wu classic. Peace
lol what's the relevance?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one