news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #181
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but that's the only thing similar, is the fire. The circumstances were completely different.

That's like saying that Dorner is the same as Lee Harvey Oswald or an American soldier or a Taliban....because they all use a gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #182
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
what should they have done?
With todays tecnology its limitless, but who wants to spend that money Greed again dictates tactics.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #183
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You can be upset with the entire process and corruption of the LAPD that drove him to this in the first place, but that still doesn't validate what he did.

DAFUQ, makes no sense! even for a patriotic jewish american fellow of teh upmost lineage..

>you can be upset @ entire process and corruption of the LAPD that drove him to this in the first place

>but that still doesn't validate what he did.

marines > lapd

if this was a movie, the marine was played by teh most live black actor of the now.. imagine the lapd was the dirty fucks they are..
if the movie acted out teh same.. you would all be fucking hating the lapd/movie

but if dorner had done a bruce willis, and owned every corrupt fucker

you be like HUURR HURRRR

why teh fuck do u want good guise to win in movies, but not real life???

im not validating what he did. he had no other option. (apart from become like sosa, ie a drunk recluse)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #184
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for danny https://www.facebook.com/sergio.Dorner

Christopher Dorner

Christopher DornerTimeline

Now

Worked at School DistrictStudied at Lee UniversityLives in Santa Fe, New MexicoBorn on 9 November 1973

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #185

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soul, you are clinically retarded. you have a heart of gold, but the mind of a child.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #186

also, to answer your question, movies are different than real life.

And Bruce Willis blasted terrorists. If this were real life you'd be rooting for Hans Gruber for stickin it to NYPD

Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #187
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
DAFUQ, makes no sense! even for a patriotic jewish american fellow of teh upmost lineage..

>you can be upset @ entire process and corruption of the LAPD that drove him to this in the first place

>but that still doesn't validate what he did.

marines > lapd

if this was a movie, the marine was played by teh most live black actor of the now.. imagine the lapd was the dirty fucks they are..
if the movie acted out teh same.. you would all be fucking hating the lapd/movie

but if dorner had done a bruce willis, and owned every corrupt fucker

you be like HUURR HURRRR

why teh fuck do u want good guise to win in movies, but not real life???

im not validating what he did. he had no other option. (apart from become like sosa, ie a drunk recluse)
Wait he had no other option?

The man lost it because they ruined his dream career and tarnished his reputation. As mad as he was, he could've started a different career path or new chapter in his life.

Of all people I find it strange that you endorse resorting to violence.

Faux hippie is faux hippie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #188
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
also, to answer your question, movies are different than real life.

And Bruce Willis blasted terrorists. If this were real life you'd be rooting for Hans Gruber for stickin it to NYPD

so in movies you can support the good guy, even tho his actions are bad?? even tho in the bigger picture, they are justified??

wait you got it wrong.. teh NYPD IS HANS

Bruce is Dorner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Wait he had no other option?

The man lost it because they ruined his dream career and tarnished his reputation. As mad as he was, he could've started a different career path or new chapter in his life.

Of all people I find it strange that you endorse resorting to violence.

Faux hippie is faux hippie.
he lost it, ruined his rep, and career.. but you expect him to make a new career path? and a new life? how old was he?? in his teens??

i find it strange how you always assume that im a hippy or a liberal..

i fucking hate liberals, hippies aint bad,, but as ive stated for a while. i prefer direct actions..

and no direct action is not gunning down you police force

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #189
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Why is it so inconceivable for someone to start their life over?

My dad's friend who drove freight trucks for years went back to college in his 50's to study music and now he plans to teach at that same university or do private lessons.

Dorner is what only in his 30's? Plus he knew he was working amongst racist, corrupt pieces of shit and still wanted to stay in that environment?? That sounds like a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #190

Bruce Willis didn't shoot any random people. Only terrorists.

If you think that shooting randoms is "justified" because you've been wronged, then I take back what I said about your heart of gold.

I still stand by the retard part though.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #191
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

teh lapd have also taken out random people.. is t hat justified? when a simple stop and search/id would have sufficed?

im not saying it is justified to do what dorner has done, i can see why it was done.. teh system is built on lies.. it needs to come down, rebuilt. with love

so anything supporting that.. im for

bob,.. if he loses all credibility, and is osterized,, coming from where he was (lapd) it would have been very difficult to move on for him...

all i said was.. the lapd could have arrested him, with out burning teh shit down. take it to court.. to let him have his say.. but we all knew he wasnt allowed his say..

anyone see the fbi agent about 30 mins back? lol he was going full disinfo on us

lol so easy to see through teh lies

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-13-2013, 12:57 PM   #192
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

>LAPD finds a body
>Does dental records
>turns out not to be Chris Dorner
>LAPD just burned an innocent person to death

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #193
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Heltebrake was driving on Glass Road with his Dalmatian, Suni, when a hulking African American man stepped into the road, Laframboise said. Heltebrake stopped. The man told him to get out of the truck.
aahahahahahahah!!!

A BIG BLACK NIGGER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #194

so you don't think it was justified, but you support it??

so you're a hypocrite?

and they couldnt just arrest him...because he was shooting at them. Do you believe in using deadly force to defend yourself? That's what the police were doing.

If someone was trying to kill you, would you tell them to "Halt! Citizen's Arrest"?

And I already said the fuck the LAPD. It's not right when they gun down randoms either.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #195

now it's time to wait for soul to change his mind in 2 weeks when he wakes up and realizes that Dorner was obviously fucking CIA/Mossad trying to destroy the first amendment or send some kind of jew message to the government.

Quote: