news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #226
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

does anybody "lullz" at your trolling? I would like to know their names so that I can put them on my watch list.

Please come forward and identify yourselves, those who enjoy rat king's postings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #227
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reality is a bitch huh? you have to laugh at how teh officials conduct themselves.. and how they change their lies.. and the masses dont question shit!! hahah instead they try and ridicule those who point out the inconsistencies

i know many get lulz from that selective amnesia.. cognitive dissonance huh?/

you cant even laughs at yourself..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #228
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heats just retarded, Dan the sleeper. He's the only one besides Robby going out of his way to comment on and negate everything you say.

The most hilarious thing is, they think we're absurd at the proposition that somebody on this board could be CIA. They think it would be a huge waste of time, because they don't understand at all how counterintelligence works.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #229
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wouldn't be surprised if Style was drawing some FBI attention during the weed psychosis era, but realistically, no one on here at the moment is genuinely motivated enough or crazy enough to garner any attention.

your right about this board being a great place to study "counterintelligence" though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #230
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if anybody here is a cia plant, it has to be the short fat guy who took two forum members to a baseball game in real life and payed for all the drinks and food after picking them up in a stretch hummer limo.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #231
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's clever, except that isn't what counterintelligence means at all.

Seriously, you don't thing Sole is garnering any attention from uncle Sam? They really aren't doing their job then, are they?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 02-14-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #232
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
if anybody here is a cia plant, it has to be the short fat guy who took two forum members to a baseball game in real life and payed for all the drinks and food after picking them up in a stretch hummer limo.
I'm short now too? You saw that picture of me towering over the asian guy right?

Ok, I guess that did prove absolutely nothing.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #233
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wonder if rat king is aware of the irony of saying all cops are scum and he doesn't care if they're killed while supporting an ex-cop he claims to be a shining star of moral rectitude?

or is he aware of the irony of championing the ideas of an ex-cop generally? or accepting things supposedly written by this guy? if you don't believe what the government tells you bruh, then why are you repeating what this pig gone rouge had to say?

Old 02-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #234
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
That's clever, except that isn't what counterintelligence means at all.
first part is right and appreciated (bro), second part is redundant and not appreciated (bro).

Old 02-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #235
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Anybody who believes a word the government has to say is a complete and total moron, brainwashed and conditioned to be a good little slave.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #236
Longbongcilvaringz

Doesn't Sole live in the United Kingdom? He probably cried when princess diana died and started believing in conspiracy theories henceforth.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #237
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
first part is right and appreciated (bro), second part is redundant and not appreciated (bro).
Its' the truth, bro. Wow you really have become a total faggot, haven't you? Has a donkey been fucking you in the ass lately? Cuz you sound like someone who was recently raped by a donkey. I'm just sayin' bruh.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #238
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Anybody who believes a word the government has to say is a complete and total moron, brainwashed and conditioned to be a good little slave.
So both Dorner's claims and the LAPD's claims about this whole things are disinformation? Take us deeper into the matrix bro!

Old 02-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #239
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
Doesn't Sole live in the United Kingdom? He probably cried when princess diana died and started believing in conspiracy theories henceforth.
hahahahahahahahahhaha That wasn't funny in the least, try harder faggot.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #240
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Its' the truth, bro. Wow you really have become a total faggot, haven't you? Has a donkey been fucking you in the ass lately? Cuz you sound like someone who was recently raped by a donkey. I'm just sayin' bruh.
My parents actually own donkey's, you fucking ASIO plant! And i resent the notion that i wasn't always a total faggit.