news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #271
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Here comes the excuse, I was doing yada yada yada...
It's cute because you try so hard to win at the internet. I'm confident that eventually it will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #272
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

See, I told you.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #273
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You must be very proud right now.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #274
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
You pretend to be intelligent by actually telling us how intelligent you are and attempting to condescend towards others.

You frequently correct others inadvertent internet spelling and grammatical errors, and in doing so, almost unfailingly include grammatical errors in your corrections.

You frequently present borderline-retarded ideas or claims, are made to look like a tool, and then say you were just joking.

Whenever you present your ideas and theories on politics or world government, they are childlike and soul-controllery.

In your 6-plus years of wu-tang internet-posting, you still haven't figured out to gain the acceptance you long for.

Lastly, I consider humor a form of intelligence, and...well...let's just say that you don't seem to get it.

I don't want this to seem like piling on, but maybe you could take it as some constructive criticism.

I still love you like a brother and wish happiness for you and yours, despite your rather hostile disposition and your death wishes on me.
Quote:
It's cute because you try so hard to win at the internet. I'm confident that eventually it will happen.
Yea, you aren't trying or anything.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #275
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

I love the hypocrisy of this Jew nerd.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #276
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Your standards for "effort" and "trying" seem to be pretty low, b-rock.

You asked a question and then got a response.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #277
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

I got a long winded response that took effort. It must be neat looking in the mirror and not seeing who you really are.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #278
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Jew nerd.
^^^I can always spot the telltale sign of an upset Dan victim getting ready to lose it.

Like when people get butthurt and start calling TSA a Nigger.

Also, you don't really believe I'm a nerd.

You're just throwing out random ad hominems because you're wounded right now.

and yet...I still love you.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #279
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
I got a long winded response that took effort. It must be neat looking in the mirror and not seeing who you really are.
Cling to that last shred, b-rock.

8 sentences=effort, and I'm the one who looks stupid right now....

right b-rock?

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #280
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Oh good, we're now repeating posts from minutes ago. That surely is a sign of an "intelligent" mind. Go on, let's hear what else you have to say on the matter.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #281
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Or should I just go back and read the thread over so you won't waste so much effort repeating yourself?

Old 02-14-2013, 12:40 PM   #282
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Oh good, we're now repeating posts from minutes ago. That surely is a sign of an "intelligent" mind. Go on, let's hear what else you have to say on the matter.
which matter, b-rock?

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #283
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I am very proud right now.

lol @ all soul controlery.. lol... i dont have the time or patience to break things down, so you can see step by step how i get to where i get..

i have tried with you.. but you tend to ignore the posts, that dont go with your over all view..

which is fine

i still love you, and i would happily spend valentines day with you, cuggled up in bed, infront of your fire. as your mrs cooks us horseburgers

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #284
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

I'm having so much fun. Listening to this retarded Jew talk about how angry and how I'm trying too hard, and he just can't seem to stop responding to me. With tireless effort. On a web forum. Keep going, this is great.

Last edited by Crackhead Bob; 02-14-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #285
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post

i have tried with you.. but you tend to ignore the posts, that dont go with your over all view..

Hilariously ironic. And after all this time, you still have no idea what my view is.

which is fine

i still love you, and i would happily spend valentines day with you, cuggled up in bed, infront of your fire. as your mrs cooks us horseburgers

^^mildly erotic. Happy Valentine's Day to you also!

Quote: