news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-15-2013, 03:57 AM   #316
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe you take reality to seriously..

dont u like kfc?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #317
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
maybe you take reality to seriously..

dont u like kfc?

you want some KFC ?
Old 02-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #318
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont fucks with kfc, or chicken..

maybe you need to play teh Dorner gaem.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-15-2013, 04:47 AM   #319
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You only eat chicken from popeyes and not KFC ?

Why not ?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #320
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Legal loophole could prevent $1 million reward money from being claimed

http://news.yahoo.com/legal-loophole...opstories.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #321
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CNN has been cashing in on Christopher Dorner's death. There'll be a 10:00pm special in regards to his rampage.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #322
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
-Legal loophole could prevent $1 million reward money from being claimed

http://news.yahoo.com/legal-loophole...opstories.html

I never thought the cops was gonna give it out, and it looks like it might not happen. I was thinking of that for different reasons though.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #323
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would have helped dorner for free
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:49 AM   #324
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

that ain't the way to handle shit

corrupt cops is still there being corrupt

and unarmed niggas is still gonna get shot this year

gunning people down is never the answer......unless they are brain eating zombies
Old 02-16-2013, 04:22 AM   #325
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
I would have helped dorner for free

i think i co sign this.. not sure tho.. but im more likely to help those who try and expose the corrupt system we call democracy... than those who enforce that tyrannical system

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #326
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

>cops chasing suspect on motorcycle at 2:00 AM
>suspect losses the cops in an apartment complex
>cops see the motorcycle outside an apartment
>cops don't identify themselves as cops and start banging on the door of apartment
>apartment resident is like why the fuck is someone banging on my door at 2:00AM
>the door doesn't have a peephole
>resident gets gun and opens the door
>police see gun and kill resident
>family sues
>police chief says lol cops don't need to identify themselves because tactical advantage. if you defend yourself from an attacker who never identifies himself as a cop, they can kill you or if you survive you go to jail
>judge upholds this

Remember citizen, cops can kill you and anytime for any reason and get away with it. Don't you dare try to defend yourselves either.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-flo....html#comments

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #327
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fried chicken jokes in 2013? smdh

whoever made that game needs to update their racism
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #328
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
cant fault your logic, again..

but i doubt it would have gone to court..let alone a fair just trial

on teh bright side.. i found this!

4chan Creates Chris Dorner's Last Stand Shooter Game

It's pretty stupid. You can't be surprised by this.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/12797/article//

free download on Windows

video description

4chan can make better games in 10 hours than EA can make in a year.
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjqks68c7m6...
Windows only

PS: Yes, you can win this game. The boss is hard, takes around 100 shots to kill, but you can if you have a good enough strategy.

Controls:
WASD Move
Mouse Shoot

Kill the racist cops to get ammo and find KFC
KFC heals you up to 200%

The song at the title is Pump It by Black Eye Peas, which is a shitty cover that totally destroyed Miserlou and I just added it for the sake of enhancing the bad taste of the joke
The main game song is Nigga Nigga Nigga by Gangsta Rap
The Boss song is Terminator 2 Theme
NOW STOP ASKING THE NAME OF THE SONGS

The SWAT team didn't want the news chopper to come too close, because it would reveal their Terminator robot mech.

back to article;

The last moments of Christopher Dorner, a former police officer in Los Angeles, gripped the nation for a few seemingly long, but oddly compelling days. Dorner was wanted for four murders in California, including two police officers, and had been on the run from police since Feb. 3. The manhunt ended on Tuesday with the log cabin where Dorner was allegedly holed up being set on fire, and the fugitive not emerging.
Since then, Dorner has become sort of a hero for people on the Internet, who have been calling him a "victim" of the police. This apparently includes 4chan, known for creating quick games in response to current events, and who have immortalized the man in a Doom-inspired shooter called Chris Dorner's Last Stand.
The game is available for free download on Windows, and just so you don't have to waste some good time playing it, here's the rundown.
You play as Chris Dorner, who is in a log cabin surrounded by police officers who are trying to shoot at you. Your goal is to kill them, collecting ammo they drop and the occasional KFC chicken bucket, which restores your health (never said this game was classy). The game has multiple difficulties, and in each, the action progresses as more officers enter the cabin and try to shoot you and for some reason the place sets on fire.
If you make it to the end, the final boss is a Terminator. If you defeat the Governator a screen comes up that says "You can't corner the Dorner."
If I have to gave some credit, it would be that the game actually presents a challenge, even on lower difficulties. It's fairly fast-paced, and you need to utilize certain strategies in order to defeat the NPC's and especially the final boss.
The game only has some value, however, if you agree that Dorner was a victim in this whole situation. Dorner is the hero, and you are playing as him. The subtext underlying Last Stand paints the police as monsters in the same way that the aliens in Doom were your antagonists. You are an action hero who is able to take down entire forces, and even defeat the Terminator (for some reason). Even worse is that the police are extremely racist, and are dropping you KFC chicken.
Without the subtext, the game is pretty stupid and brainless, as well as racist. If you disagree with the Internet consensus, then the game can be downright insulting. The music is obnoxious and annoying, including a song by Gangsta Rap that contains some... interesting lyrics.
Whatever your opinion, users on 4chan made it, and Reddit made it popular. It happens. Nothing you can do about it.
Wasn't made by 4chan. Something awful probably.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #329
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
fried chicken jokes in 2013? smdh

whoever made that game needs to update their racism
I'm almost always reheat my leftovers, and I really prefer my food to be hot, but fried chicken is the exception.

Cold fried chicken is the shit.

Thank you for taking the time to read some of my personal thoughts about chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #330
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

If fried chicken jokes hurt your feelings then its still an effective and viable tenet of racism.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote