0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 05:51 AM   #91
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,318
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

back on topic ->


A Second former LAPD officer releases a manifesto

February 11, 2013
By Anomaly
Christopher Dorner is creating quite a firestorm of attention directed toward the Los Angles Police Department, and now his efforts have doubled in another manifesto created by former LAPD Officer Joe Jones.













In its entirety, it reads exactly (typos and grammatical errors included):

“My Former LAPD Officer Joe Jones MANIFESTO…
I know most of you who personally who me are in disbelief of the partial story I will tell today. A story that has been suppressed for about 18 years, But lives strong everyday of my life.
I without hesitation would like to send my condolences to the Victims who were lost and their families during this tragic situation. I would also like to send my condolences and well wishes to the many former and current Officers, as well as Citizen’s and their families who lost the lives and souls of loved one’s to the injustices of Police Corruption, Scandal, Lies, Deception and Brutality.
Unlike Former Officer Dorner, I fear dying; But I also fear living in a society where Innocent people are dying for no reason. A society where pain so great can be afflicted to people who have to desire to live right and treat people right and then be punished for doing right.
They say we all look alike. In very few cases this of course is true. But in most cases it is not. I feel a resemblance to Dorner, (See Photos) However several people who have no resemblance to Dorner have been shot due to the fear of what is taking place. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT FOR CRIMES I DID NOT COMMIT!. Neither does anyone else.
To preface my story I will say this: Just like former Officer Christopher Dorner I used to smile a lot. I loved everyone. I was voted Friendliest Senior of my Sr. Class in High School. I always believed in the system and never got into any trouble. I loved hard and gave to all I could. After Joining the LAPD in 1989 I quickly found out that the world and society had major flaws. I had flaws as well for ever believing that our system of government was obligated to do the right thing. his is what I believed as a young Officer. Without going into major detail, I need you to first assume that I would not surface 16 years later with lies about a situation that has me with PTSD to this very day. The pain forces me to speak as I have yet to shake the Ill’s of my experience as an LAPD Officer. Of course I have moved on physically. But mentally and emotionally I still live with flaws.
I can’t go into re-living the emotions of what I went through so I will say this. I had my home viciously attacked by a gunman with my family and myself inside the house. No arrests were made and my family and I Received very little support. I had my Civil Rights violated on several occasions. I was falsely arrested at gunpoint by the Sheriffs as an Officer who ID’d himself and was conspired against by both LAPD and the Sheriffs when my Civil case went to Trial. I was falsely accused on more than one occasion and simply placed in a position that the trust was so compromised that I could no longer wear the Uniform. Also know there were many more episodes. All of these issues are well documented and I present them not to be a Whistle blower, However to hope that one would not assume that all of what is being said is Lies as presented by Dorner. I don’t know him, But I know me. I will say from my experience, If a person knows they were wrong it is easier to move on without anger. Seems that Dorner obviously could not move on… Could I just be content and move on with my life and not say anything? Yes…Then I would feel that I for once had my chance to speak on something that hurts me to this day and I did nothing to arouse thought or provoke reform. This is what I hope comes from this whole situation:
1. Families that lost someone to this tragedy find the peace that only God can give at this terrible time.
2. Citizens of Los Angeles be mindful of this fearful time to be an Officer and comply vigorously so that you are not the victim of an Officer on high alert.
3. Government and Politicians please be diligent in the responsibility of creating Laws that protect those who could be the victim of a conspiracy. Never allow the door to be shut on the Truth.
4. Honest and Fair LAPD & All Agencies: Keep doing what you are doing to protect citizens and be safe while you are doing so. We need you and I would hope that you do not allow the Bureaucratic drama and Stress to kill your morale as I know it can.
5. Unethical LAPD & all Agencies: Whatever is was that lead you down this path, Pray to somebody’s God to forgive you and begin to remove unethical methods to your policing style. Always think what if it were you, How would you feel?..How would you like if you were falsely accused and your life, lively-hood and career was taken from you? How would you like if someone was beating on you just because they felt they could get away with it? You are no better the criminals you took and oath to arrest when you do what you do!
6. Chistopher Dorner. The 1st thing I would say to him is, I feel your pains!…But you are going about this the wrong way. To take innocent lives could never be the answer to anything. I say this as a Man who experienced the same pain, betrayal, anger, suffering, litigation and agony that you did in many ways, Only I didn’t get Fired. I just choose to go a different route. My heart still suffered that same shock, I was still left to try and put the pieces back together. The disbelief that people could conspire and cause you to loose something you loved so dearly was still there. I lost my Career, I lost my Family, I lost my Dignity, I lost my Trust…But I am here now to hopefully one day see change…Bro, Don’t kill anymore Innocent people. Your point has been made. Clearly. They know you mean business, The whole world knows. Refrain from any further wrong doing and do what you must to salvage your Soul. Whatever that means to you. Just remember that God is a forgiving God.
In conclusion I say to people who knew none of this about me that one day I will have to reflect on when was the time to speak. When I see the potential for innocent lives to be lost…The time is Now!…JJ”


http://freakoutnation.com/2013/02/11...s-a-manifesto/
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #92
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,510
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

the steel doesnt need to melt. at a higher temperatures a metal will become more malleable and will therefore be more likely to bend out of shape making the steel structures far less stable.

it just needs to be at a hot enough temperature to make the steel structure less stable.

this is what vincent dunn said, "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire, but I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #93
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction
 
PANDA PISS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 11,220
Rep Power: 60
PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS
Default

i feel sorry for soul controllers mother.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:16 AM   #94
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,318
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
the steel doesnt need to melt. at a higher temperatures a metal will become more malleable and will therefore be more likely to bend out of shape making the steel structures far less stable.

it just needs to be at a hot enough temperature to make the steel structure less stable.

this is what vincent dunn said, "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire, but I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

indeed, but that warping was enough to pulvarize an entire building? wait 2 entire buldings? into DUST?? what provided the combustion for the dust??

why didnt the madrid building, what burned for over 24 hours straight.. do the same thing???


why wasnt the steel tested? the tests that i have seen on the small amounts of teh steel structure that was left in the usa... have found the tell tale signs of thermite being used (did al queda have access to the building, to plant the thermite devices? did they plant the thermite devices in the planes?)

again i just go on scientific facts... should check out Academics and Experts for 911... they on some serious science shit,, that blows the 'official version' out teh water.. even a 9 year old could see the blatant mis directiong of the official version compared to scientific facts.


but this is wu corp.. they dont need facts.
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #95
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,510
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #96
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,318
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

dont really go for 'jones' evidence..

all i know is, melted steel, doe not leave molten hot spots for weeks after the event occurring


so if it wasnt thermite.. what else could have pulvarised everything to dust?
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 AM   #97
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,510
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

not sure sole, i never really looked into 9/11 completely but the evidence suggests it wasnt thermite so theres no point in jumping to the conclusion its thermite.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #98
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,318
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i wasnt jumping to a conclusion. thermite is one of other possibilities.. but teh official versions of everything always dismiss evidence/facts that dont go with the adopted 'official' versions (be they evolution or science or media)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams






Awesome site this Academics and Experts... http://www.ae911truth.org/en/evidence.html
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #99
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,510
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

i looked at that site sole. they seem to jump to grand, sweeping conclusions a lot which dont take all the factors into account.

a good example is this slide

__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #100
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,510
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

lol at point number 9. the evidence goes against squibs. watch any video of 911 and you'll see explosions spurt out and then get bigger with passing time. the opposite of what an explosive does.

ive also never seen photographic evidence for squibs
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #101
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

What about building 7? The one thing the debunkers never touch is building 7. The typical response, "Shut the fuck up." That is the M.O. of the debunker. Use staunch logic to tear apart any argument until you get to one you simply can't debunk, and then just skip over it, and pretend like it never happened. Kinda like the 9-11 commission report which completely glossed over the event, giving it not a mention.
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:36 AM   #102
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,918
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

lol, literally ZERO 9/11 conspiracy theories use "staunch logic"



Or
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...ecture/4278874

Nobody with "alternative"(stupid) theories seeks out any actual information. They hand-pick bits and pieces of info or seek out other paranoid/retarded sources while ignoring the vast majority of scientists and qualified independent researchers.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #103
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,510
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm im just gonna keep on posting from the same site
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #104
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
lol, literally ZERO 9/11 conspiracy theories use "staunch logic"
I said debunkers use staunch logic you stupid faggot. Learn how to read.
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:00 AM   #105
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,918
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

doesn't change the point, b-rock.

Also, eat your post-breakfast, pre-lunch snack. you're getting a little grumpy.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one