news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default some sketch shows you recommend/your favourite sketch shows

I need to widen my horizons a lot. The only ones I've really seen are "That Mitchell and Webb Look", "Little Britain", "The Catherine Tate Show" and "Monty Python's Flying Circus".

I liked them but people seem to think there are far better ones. I didn't like Monty Python that much because although I can see their stuff is clever they seemed to be more miss than hit from the episodes I watched and their stuff seems too aged.

Also would yous recommend these ones "Kids in the Hall", "Big Train", "A Liitle Bit of Fry and Laurie" and "The League of Gentlemen".

I'm guessing the Q series stuff is like "Flying Circus" but worse.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

League of gentlemen is good if you like dark comedy, never saw any of the others. If you like that then Psychoville by the same writers is also worth watching!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Should the term 'british sketch shows' be in the title?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

no any sketch show check 2, as long as its good. i just dont watch many american shows or follow many american things.

american humour is pretty similiar to british humour anyway.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

In order of genius:

Flying Circus
Chappelles Show
Fry & Laurie
SNL
In Living Color
Robot Chicken
Tim & Erics Awesome Show

Probably something i'm forgetting. Chris Morris' Jam gets an honorable mention but its so dark that its less funny and more an exercise in mind fuckery.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote