news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Taken 2 Comes Out In October

I saw previews for Taken 2 with Liam Neeson last week and i liked what i saw. It comes out in October of this year. This time his wife gets kidnapped by criminals and his cute daughter also returns. It looks like in this one he got back together with his hot wife Famke Jansen. I love the first Taken. I can't wait to see this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Damn his Wife? I wonder what happened this time. Taken is a classic though. Could you translate this for me?? Good Luck. I told you I would find you. lol hahaha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

is a different family member going to get taken hostage in each sequel? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ exactly......

what a way to turn a cool movie into a a gay-ass franchise......

what's next?

TAKEN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL............THE IN-LAWS GET KIDNAPPED!!!! *GASSSSSSP!*

Old 07-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ya'll always complaining about something. So what if they make 4 or 5 sequels of Taken. Just see part 2 first before you make dumb ass comments. There may not be anymore sequels after this one. But i do understand that Hollywood can get carried away with making too many sequels to some movies that don't need sequels. I think the reason why some movies have a lot of sequels is because the movie company feels that they made a lot of money. So they continue to make sequels like you see what's happening with Fast and the Furious. Hopefully part 6 will be the last one. I see there's gonna be another Die Hard and i hope part 5 is the last one because Bruce Willis is getting old. But then again Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are still in good shape and they're both 60 something years old.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

it wasn't a dumb ass comment, it was valid. the fast and the furious part 4 was really boring. maybe Taken Part 2 will be more exciting than that, weirdo.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
CharlesJones

You're the weirdo faggot since you like fat women. I know you got a fat girlfriend because you can't get a slim cute woman. Fast and the Furious 4 wasn't boring.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This second movie relates to the first one, the villains in this one are taking revenge for what neeson's character did in the first.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
You're the weirdo faggot since you like fat women. I know you got a fat girlfriend because you can't get a slim cute woman. Fast and the Furious 4 wasn't boring.
Paying prostitutes is the only way that a chick would get near your stank breath and deformed chest nipples, ya creepy sicko.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #10
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
it wasn't a dumb ass comment, it was valid. the fast and the furious part 4 was really boring. maybe Taken Part 2 will be more exciting than that, weirdo.
Quote:
Ya'll always complaining about something. So what if they make 4 or 5 sequels of Taken. Just see part 2 first before you make dumb ass comments. There may not be anymore sequels after this one. But i do understand that Hollywood can get carried away with making too many sequels to some movies that don't need sequels. I think the reason why some movies have a lot of sequels is because the movie company feels that they made a lot of money. So they continue to make sequels like you see what's happening with Fast and the Furious. Hopefully part 6 will be the last one. I see there's gonna be another Die Hard and i hope part 5 is the last one because Bruce Willis is getting old. But then again Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are still in good shape and they're both 60 something years old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Paying prostitutes is the only way that a chick would get near your stank breath and deformed chest nipples, ya creepy sicko.

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
CharlesJones

I saw Taken 2 last week and i was disappointed because there wasn't a lot of action. The first one is better.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #12
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I liked it...i thought it was as good as the first. Plus it picked up after the first one well.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:52 AM   #13
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

The movie was cool and I liked it. BUT!!!! the fucking camera angles keep changing like crazy on each and every action scene. It was horrible, I couldn't see anything. Is like when they can't do an action scene believable enough, they covered it up with 30 camera changes per second.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:25 AM   #14
netscape check two
N.I.

I thought there was a lot of action in this, maybe too much so. The movie seemed like one long chase scene.

Quote:
Quote: