news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #46
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my dad was born in europe, so no. btw nobody shits on this country more than old european dudes, my dad being the perfect example. if you think blacks or arabs hate this country, just talk to an old euro
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:11 PM   #47
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
I meant American as in lineage.

It is true that that I am probably more patriotic than you, at least based on your pro-gook stance.

I'm not going to war for/against anybody, although I suppose if i had to, I would indeed align myself with the USA.

Also, I don't see the USA going to war with Israel any time soon.

what is patriotism?

is it defending your country no matter what?

even if u know it to be lies??

or is it defending what your country was founded on?

or is it something totally different??/

i would say patriotism is speaking the truth, even if that is against your country... but im sure as times change.. we will all move over to being patriotic to EARTH, and stop dividing and polarising

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #48
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
my dad was born in europe, so no. btw nobody shits on this country more than old european dudes, my dad being the perfect example. if you think blacks or arabs hate this country, just talk to an old euro
Oh yeah? Well MY mom was born in Cuba.

Also, it begs the question...if you're dad hates this country so much, why did he come here, decide to stay and help birth white muslims?

Is that his plan to take the USA down from the inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #49
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
what is patriotism?

is it defending your country no matter what?

even if u know it to be lies??

or is it defending what your country was founded on?

or is it something totally different??/

i would say patriotism is speaking the truth, even if that is against your country... but im sure as times change.. we will all move over to being patriotic to EARTH, and stop dividing and polarising
In this particular case, I was using patriotism simply to refer to the idea of liking where you're from.

To be honest, I think the USA is pretty fucked up. However, I look at everything as relative.

Also, I don't think patriotism necessarily has to have anything to do with your country's government.

Quite frankly, people are people, and I would never even defend the USA if wu-corp didn't teach me to hate foreigners so much.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #50
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Oh yeah? Well MY mom was born in Cuba.

Also, it begs the question...if you're dad hates this country so much, why did he come here, decide to stay and help birth white muslims?

Is that his plan to take the USA down from the inside?
the hell should I know. I just know he talks shit about it all the time. that's just how old euros are. he's like one of those three old black dudes from Do the Right Thing

Last edited by theheavens; 02-14-2013 at 05:21 PM.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #51
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

roflrofl

i wish i could rep u dan ;//

wu corp told me, that americans hate eurofags...

(but i think its a deep more conceited issue that makes america hate europe....)

i find it interesting that it doesnt have to do with ones countries govt...

thats a big grey area... i wouldnt seperate the current govt of any country with that country and the thought of patriotism..

most people should like where there from, if not. why live there? lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #52
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
the hell should I know. I just know he talks shit about it all the time. that's just how old euros are. he's like one of those three old black dudes from Do the Right Thing

Well, it looks like you are the way you are from parental influence. Come stay with me for the summer and I'll straighten you out with education and tough love.

I'll groom you.(speaking of NAMBLA...)

Quote:
Old 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #53
soul controller
Yammich maeker

groom him like this??

lol@dan talking about grooming in teh pope thread

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 02-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #54
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every citizen has the obligation to fight tyranny whether it is foreign OR domestic. Most people just ignore the latter.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote