news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son
Default why the fuck did kool g do a collab with this loser

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kool G will collab with any-fuckin-body
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

hahahahahaha thats true

Old 02-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Maybe cause he got paid
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

steveo is probably broke though.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #6
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

relax kids, just because you are a gangsta rapper doesnt mean you cant have fun and laugh a lil bit.

and I bet he got good paper for that collab, so Kool G is still a hustler.

its the same reason some Wu Generals acted all goofy in a Scary Movie --> PAPER

Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-12-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #7
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

but steveo isnt funny though. hes just trying too hard. i dont think people laugh when making songs like that, they probably cry.

i think kool g did it because kool g is an easy going guy who wouldnt just reject people, may as well get some money i suppose

Old 02-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

this however is very funny

Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
but steveo isnt funny though. hes just trying too hard. i dont think people laugh when making songs like that, they probably cry.

i think kool g did it because kool g is an easy going guy who wouldnt just reject people, may as well get some money i suppose
its such a stupid song that its funny, not very funny, but funny, kinda like his Jackass show, although his Jackass show his funnier, and I know that dude may be acting all weird and stupid but if you watch the show you see that he gets a lot of pussy.

but I agree with your post.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

why do you think hes doing a whole album with necro!?!?!?!?!?

$$$$$$$

necro can front all he wants... its a business deal

he can take all the time he needs...

hell still get bodied on every track and look weak....

im pretty sure g rap sold necro studio scraps and necro has taken over a year trying to best g raps throway shit.. im sure hes remixing g raps shit putting his verses over different beats he didnt write to... and necro is still gonna get bodied... i bet necro verses will be LOUD as fuck compared to g rap verses... necro thinks his raps come off better when they ruin his beats and give you a headache..........

g rap will kill you on your track as long as the check clears...
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought this thread was about Necro tbh...

Same shit, different toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #12
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
why do you think hes doing a whole album with necro!?!?!?!?!?

$$$$$$$

necro can front all he wants... its a business deal

he can take all the time he needs...

hell still get bodied on every track and look weak....

im pretty sure g rap sold necro studio scraps and necro has taken over a year trying to best g raps throway shit.. im sure hes remixing g raps shit putting his verses over different beats he didnt write to... and necro is still gonna get bodied... i bet necro verses will be LOUD as fuck compared to g rap verses... necro thinks his raps come off better when they ruin his beats and give you a headache..........

g rap will kill you on your track as long as the check clears...
Necro's twitter: JUST FINISHED THIS VERSE I WROTE FOR THIS MAFIA THEMED TRACK FOR THE GODFATHERS - SPENT LIKE 8 HOURS ON IT - FUCKING INSANE - EVERY VERSE IS LIKE A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB - I HAVE THE ABILITY TO WRITE A VERSE IN 2 MINUTES IF I WANTED TO JUST SAY WHATEVER - I HOPE YOU PEOPLE STILL APPRECIATE REAL COMPLEX BRUTAL LYRICISM CUZ THATS WHAT THE GODFATHERS IS

then....

G RAP'S RESPONSE TO THE VERSE I DROPPED TONIGHT FOR A GFATHERS MAFIA JOINT - "BODIED"

lol Necro is going to try to outdo G Rap the same way Vinnie Paz murdered the Animal Rap track.....by taking his time
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote