news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Obama's State of teh Union

LOL

I nearly choked when Obama decided to exploit that ol black lady voter who kept trying to swallow her tongue

Wtf lol? Does Mike Brady write his speeches? I always feel like im in the Brady household getting some sort of moral lesson when watching these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it just sounds like he's telling people what they want to hear (create more jobs, bring the troops home, better schools, etc) and it all sounds good but lets see what happens.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 02-12-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^She's 102 years old. Congratulations to her.

I thought the speech was ok. A get our hopes up speech.

Is it me or does the Republican party seem to be a little lost?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is it just me or is American politics a make believe side show?

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

I saw the GOP made the cuban Sky Blue Tie Kid rebuttal after

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #6
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That guy had more tics then the Tourette's wing at St. Judes hospital.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
But we gather here knowing that there are millions of Americans whose hard work and dedication have not yet been rewarded. Our economy is adding jobs – but too many people still can’t find full-time employment. Corporate profits have rocketed to all-time highs – but for more than a decade, wages and incomes have barely budged.
Quote:
Tonight, I propose a “Fix-It-First” program to put people to work as soon as possible on our most urgent repairs, like the nearly 70,000 structurally deficient bridges across the country. And to make sure taxpayers don’t shoulder the whole burden, I’m also proposing a Partnership to Rebuild America that attracts private capital to upgrade what our businesses need most: modern ports to move our goods; modern pipelines to withstand a storm; modern schools worthy of our children. Let’s prove that there is no better place to do business than the United States of America. And let’s start right away.
that's a lot of bridges.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #8
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

http://voices.yahoo.com/bridge-colla...25.html?cat=72

Bridge Collapses- More Common Than You Think

The deadly Mississippi River bridge collapse on August 1, 2007 was a tragedy that is not unheard of in the United States. It is the fourth major bridge collapse since 1989. Recent collapses include:
The "earthquake proof" Cypress Freeway Collapse of October 17, 1989 in which 67 people were injured, declared missing, or killed when a 7.1 magnitude earthquake struck the area.
The Queen Isabella Causeway Disaster -September 15, 2001. Eight people lost their lives due to a multiple barge crash which collapsed the bridge support columns.
The Arkansas River Collapse -May 27, 2002. Fourteen people died as another barge hit a support beam in the state of Oklahoma.
There have been more than 500 failures of bridge structures in the United States since1989 according to a study conducted by the American Society of Civil Engineers. The age of the failed bridges ranged from the construction phase of less than a year to 157 years. The average age of bridges was 52.5 years.
Floods and collisions were the top cause of bridge failures.
Overload and impact forces from vehicles attributed 20% of the total bridge failure.Other causes are design, detailing, construction, material, and maintenance. Human-induced events occurred but were not a major factor.

That was posted in 2007. This country really needs to get it's shit together.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

When i grew up i constantly day dreamed about having a life risking career of fixing bridges w/ structural damage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #10
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Well good, cuz the gubment is hiring immediately.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #11
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

You really can't hire an unemployed car salesman to fix a bridge can you? I bet they outsource the job to Mexico. Those fuckers love risky jobs for little pay. Call it "Bridge to a green card".

Old 02-13-2013, 02:43 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ahahahahahahn

SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AhHAGHASHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #15
FatherSl!me
King Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
When i grew up i constantly day dreamed about having a life risking career of fixing bridges w/ structural damage
It's not as bad as it may sound. It's actually pretty awesome if you got a pair.