news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-13-2013, 12:01 AM   #1
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano
Default Skits that ruin albums...

just thinkin about how corny the skits are on kanye albums and it pisses me off, i really don't even listen to his early stuff anymore for that reason

that "pain in da ass" guy on jay-z's early albums was annoying as fuck too, he didn't ruin the albums though, the generic ass blaxploitation beats did that
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every skit on Tical 2000 including the Chris Rock one that everybody has a boner for.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano

redman is one of the few people who's skits aren't corny
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How bout Big Pun

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Deltron 3030 skits are intentionally corny.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #6
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
How bout Big Pun
I always thought Packin a mack in the back of an ac was funny.
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Ready To Die - Fuck Me

I can think of over 1,000,000,000 things that I would rather hear than Biggie Smalls having sex.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #8
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Ready To Die - Fuck Me

I can think of over 1,000,000,000 things that I would rather hear than Biggie Smalls having sex.

wtf?

no album is ruined by a skit
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pun's capital punishment has too many skits
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:00 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

36 chambers & cuban linx
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #11
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Masta Killa's Selling My Soul has too many skits. It's a 16 track album, with only 11 tracks actually featuring Masta Killa, and 10 of which feature rhyming.

Last edited by Young Gun; 02-13-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #12
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote