news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Black Men In Brazil (Charles Jones pay attention)

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:24 AM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good video. I personal think that the American family is falling apart whether it be white, Hispanic, or black.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:31 AM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol@ the old black dude wit the shades on 13:25

" i see alot of black women come from the states come here wit there head down, cause they couldnt hold a candle wit these ho...they cant hold a candle to these chicks "
lol

brazilian chicks are hot but im not gonna get murdered for no green eyed thick hoe who prolly belongs to some drug dealer.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SmH@ THESE BROTHAS PRETENDING THEY CAME TO RIO TO CHECK OUT THE BIG JESUS INSTEAD OF THE HOOKERS

THE FUNNIEST TWO CATS IS THE OLDER LIGHT SKIN DUDE TALKING ABOUT LET ME SEE YOUR CREDIT REPORT INSTEAD OF MEDICAL

AND THE GANGSTA NIGGA WIT THE SHADES WHO ALMOST SAID HOE " SHE OPENS UP MY STRAW FOR ME PUTS IT IN MY DRINK N IM GOOD "

Old 03-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd never go to another country to look for women. It's not worth the investment.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good flick

black american womens have been made sociopaths -

the american negro and his old ways are going in the garbage right along with them john wayne monsters who wanna keep this place all marlboro like
Old 03-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Good video. I personal think that the American family is falling apart whether it be white, Hispanic, or black.
Ya, basically.

Quote:
I'd never go to another country to look for women. It's not worth the investment.
True. Seems extreme to go to another country for a woman. Going on vacation to enjoy oneself is one thing...

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:55 AM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Ya, basically.

True. Seems extreme to go to another country for a woman. Going on vacation to enjoy oneself is one thing...
YOU GUYS ARE TOO POOR TO INVEST IN A BRAZIL TRIP LoL

Old 03-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
YOU GUYS ARE TOO POOR TO INVEST IN A BRAZIL TRIP LoL
If I really wanted too, I could take a trip to Brazil. It's not worth the investment to look for a woman who most likely can't speak proper English, possibly a full-time hooker, and I can't bring her home. There are women here in America.