news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Got 2 albums coming out soon

JR Mahkno is going to release this on his radio show in france b4 it gets released anywhere else
he has exclusivity rights
http://comptonclassic.blogspot.fr/

and im gonna drop my best album yet
titled

TRAGIK LOGIK the LP
this shits fuckin siick..

this is the track listing for this monstrous LP
01- Demboe intro
02- San Ciriaco- Prod By ZBN
03- Aim Low- Prod By Chief Bob
04- All Hail the No Fail- Prod By MorphV
05- Light Glowah- Prod By MC Yogui
06- Dirty Sights- feat Caper, Mc Saunt & Jigsaw- Prod By Lucid
07- His Own Orbit- Prod By ZBN
08- PCP emcee- feat Jigsaw- Prod By ZBN
09- Bachata Wave- Beat jacked Off of YOUTUBE
10- Tragik Logik- REVISITED
11- Defend By Attack- Prod By Nuttkase
12- Stay Clear- Prod By Boogie
13- Colorado- Prod By BarCode
14- Swarmin On Them- Prod By ReddDevil
Old 02-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe is working hard. Support him.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thanx brother tec
Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #5
Yuki
fat for the 90's

Yuki grasshopper

good luck homie
Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:39 AM   #6
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

thnx for using a beat get my name out there ya heard good luck on the album use a couple 4 your second album aswell i dont mind..1
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:14 AM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
thnx for using a beat get my name out there ya heard good luck on the album use a couple 4 your second album aswell i dont mind..1

are mc yohgui?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

as long as the video to the first single is pcp doing the harlem shake.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 03-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Exactly
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:16 AM   #11
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
are mc yohgui?
nah morphv i already posted up the links to the beats a few times whats wrong with your eyesight girl
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Hells yea
Did u Puerto the album? Its out now
Old 03-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #13
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

yo skamp if u could lace that violin beat i sent u itd be much love fam n ill spread it around, lemme know fam or if jig would spit ova it,howla at me fam 1
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote